Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

- - - Updated - - -

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    One thing about studies, it's always a good idea to see who is paying for it. Doc Greger has spent his life on studies.

https://nutritionfacts.org/2019/10/0...e-from-cancer/

https://nutritionfacts.org/video/tre...ith-green-tea/

More on prostate cancer.

https://nutritionfacts.org/?s=Prostate+Cancer
    Dr. Greger is awesome, I listened to a lot of his podcasts early on to stay motivated when I first made the transition.

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has much to be proud of"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Nailed it!!

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Gee, I wonder why the media hates anything that goes against the "vaccines"?

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

https://youtu.be/8P7t-2Vt85Y

Discount this if you must because... YouTube, but this guy is 100% correct.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

hmmm.........................

https://youtu.be/ag_TRgwWPAY

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

The vaccine that does not stop infection, spread, hospitalization, death or mutation.

Anyone know of people having ongoing issues after getting jabbed? Some co-workers and friends have told me some of the issues they have experienced since being vaccinated are breathing issues, feeling of an irregular heartbeat, body aches, fatigue... I am not referring to the days immediately proceeding the shot. I am talking about weeks, months down the road.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    The vaccine that does not stop infection, spread, hospitalization, death or mutation.

Anyone know of people having ongoing issues after getting jabbed? Some co-workers and friends have told me some of the issues they have experienced since being vaccinated are breathing issues, feeling of an irregular heartbeat, body aches, fatigue... I am not referring to the days immediately proceeding the shot. I am talking about weeks, months down the road.
    My husband and I have had the Pfizer and the booster. Zero effects from any of them.

One of our locations at work (very large ophthalmology practice...I mean LARGE) just had to shut down for a week because of at least a dozen positive Covid cases. 3 of these people are still seriously ill......one came home from the hospital on oxygen and refused the ventilator. Another friend of mine is at home with pneumonia........neither of these people were vaccinated. The third case I am not familiar with. The others were vaccinated but have already returned to work after recovering. Oh, and prior to this, the office manager of one of our West side offices died from Covid 19.

I get the flu shot every year knowing full well there is a chance I will still get the flu. (I haven't so far). There are people out there who have serious reactions to flu vaccines. I'll take my chances of survival with the Covid vaccine and get boosters as recommended. I fully expect to get flu and Covid vaccines on a yearly basis at some point.

I don't know of single person who has had complications from the vaccine itself. I pray I never do, while I would prefer not to have to do it all, my personal experience tells me it's the better option at this point until we learn more about it. My hope is for better (and affordable..haha) therapeutics and the world learns to live with it....just like the flu. If you test positive for the flu, you are offered Tamiflu. Maybe someday, when you test positive for Covid, you are offered your RX for "Novid". I like it.

My son and his whole family recovered from Covid about 1 month ago (13 year old granddaughter got it at school, she recovered easily in a couple of days)....neither my son nor his wife were vaccinated. While my son will never admit to me that he should have gotten the vaccine to begin with (my daughter in-law actually did say it), he did say that it's something you don't want......it's the worst cold/flu he has ever experienced. He gave me some sleepless nights and a few more grey hairs that week.

No need to reply with arguments and You Tube videos on how the Covid vaccine is going to kill me. Politics has nothing to do with my medical decisions. I'm simply answering the previously posted question. We all have to make our own medical decisions....hopefully using solid information. I work for a dozen doctors....all of whom are vaccinated. While I mask at work because we are required by law, I do not mask in stores or restaurants. My husband and I try to make responsible decisions in our personal life. I, personally, skipped the company Christmas party last night at our office. I truly hope that there are no Covid cases resulting from the merry making.

And since the vaccine does not eradicate the Covid 19 virus, and you can still contract the disease, I see absolutely no sense in mandating it. JMO
    Last edited by stillers4me; 12-05-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    My husband and I have had the Pfizer and the booster. Zero effects from any of them.

One of our locations at work (very large ophthalmology practice...I mean LARGE) just had to shut down for a week because of at least a dozen positive Covid cases. 3 of these people are still seriously ill......one came home from the hospital on oxygen and refused the ventilator. Another friend of mine is at home with pneumonia........neither of these people were vaccinated. The third case I am not familiar with. The others were vaccinated but have already returned to work after recovering. Oh, and prior to this, the office manager of one of our West side offices died from Covid 19.

I get the flu shot every year knowing full well there is a chance I will still get the flu. (I haven't so far). There are people out there who have serious reactions to flu vaccines. I'll take my chances of survival with the Covid vaccine and get boosters as recommended. I fully expect to get flu and Covid vaccines on a yearly basis at some point.

I don't know of single person who has had complications from the vaccine itself. I pray I never do, while I would prefer not to have to do it all, my personal experience tells me it's the better option at this point until we learn more about it. My hope is for better (and affordable..haha) therapeutics and the world learns to live with it....just like the flu. If you test positive for the flu, you are offered Tamiflu. Maybe someday, when you test positive for Covid, you are offered your RX for "Novid". I like it.

My son and his whole family recovered from Covid about 1 month ago (13 year old granddaughter got it at school, she recovered easily in a couple of days)....neither my son nor his wife were vaccinated. While my son will never admit to me that he should have gotten the vaccine to begin with (my daughter in-law actually did say it), he did say that it's something you don't want......it's the worst cold/flu he has ever experienced. He gave me some sleepless nights and a few more grey hairs that week.

No need to reply with arguments and You Tube videos on how the Covid vaccine is going to kill me. Politics has nothing to do with my medical decisions. I'm simply answering the previously posted question. We all have to make our own medical decisions....hopefully using solid information. I work for a dozen doctors....all of whom are vaccinated. While I mask at work because we are required by law, I do not mask in stores or restaurants. My husband and I try to make responsible decisions in our personal life. I, personally, skipped the company Christmas party last night at our office. I truly hope that there are no Covid cases resulting from the merry making.

And since the vaccine does not eradicate the Covid 19 virus, and you can still contract the disease, I see absolutely no sense in mandating it. JMO

I respect your position... and I agree with it. I wish the best for you and your family.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post

Good to hear that you are healthy and that your family got thru their exposure to it.

My entire family has been vaccinated since the spring and have had zero complications other than 1 kid had a sore arm for a day.

I know of several people that have had Covid and the experience has been everything from a couple being asymptomatic, other few a mild cold like symptoms, a family of 4 where 2 had it pretty bad and 1 is a long hauler, to 2 people at work that died from it and 1 person at work lost a spouse.

Even before there was a vaccine developed, I read some clinical papers that said immunity from other coronaviruses generally dissipate over 12-24 months, so I have always known that this is not a one shot deal like chickenpox, Measles, whooping cough, etc.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Maybe they aren't the result of the vaccine:

Immediate Effects Of Crack Abuse

Due in part to the unpredictability of the drug’s contents, the effects of smoking Crack can vary from person to person. Crack’s effects are both physical and psychological, and the severity increases the more a person smokes. Some immediate side effects of Crack abuse include:

• Irritability
    • Aggression
    • Restlessness
    • Anxiety
    • Nervousness or paranoia
    • Heightened alertness

• Increased heart rate and blood pressure
    • Seizures
    • Pressured speech
    • Dilated eyes
    • Loss of appetite
    • Disturbed sleep patterns

• Contracted blood vessels
    • Increased body temperature
    • Hyperexcitability
    • Nausea
    • Intense cravings to use more

• Bizarre behavior
    • Stroke
    • Heart failure
    • Potential death from respiratory failure
    • “Coke bugs,” or the hallucination that bugs are burrowing under a Cocaine or Crack user’s skin

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Maybe they aren't the result of the vaccine:

Immediate Effects Of Crack Abuse

Due in part to the unpredictability of the drug’s contents, the effects of smoking Crack can vary from person to person. Crack’s effects are both physical and psychological, and the severity increases the more a person smokes. Some immediate side effects of Crack abuse include:

• Irritability
    • Aggression
    • Restlessness
    • Anxiety
    • Nervousness or paranoia
    • Heightened alertness

• Increased heart rate and blood pressure
    • Seizures
    • Pressured speech
    • Dilated eyes
    • Loss of appetite
    • Disturbed sleep patterns

• Contracted blood vessels
    • Increased body temperature
    • Hyperexcitability
    • Nausea
    • Intense cravings to use more

• Bizarre behavior
    • Stroke
    • Heart failure
    • Potential death from respiratory failure
    • “Coke bugs,” or the hallucination that bugs are burrowing under a Cocaine or Crack user’s skin

They aren’t Biden supporters so that wouldn’t happen. You aren’t very good at this are you?
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

They aren’t Biden supporters so that wouldn’t happen. You aren’t very good at this are you?
    Drug addicts voted overwhelmingly for Trump:

PUBLIC HEALTH

Analysis Finds Geographic Overlap In Opioid Use And Trump Support In 2016

June 23, 20188:02 AM ET

PAUL CHISHOLM

Enlarge this image

In 2016, Donald Trump captured 68 percent of the vote in West Virginia, a state hit hard by opioid overdoses.

BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty Images

The fact that rural, economically disadvantaged parts of the country broke heavily for the Republican candidate in the 2016 election is well known. But Medicare data indicate that voters in areas that went for Trump weren't just hurting economically — many of them were receiving prescriptions for opioid painkillers.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...upport-in-2016

You'll get better at this, maybe.
    Last edited by willy; 12-06-2021 at 03:00 AM.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

[IMG][/IMG]
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    This is what I dont understand. People search for "experts" that are mostly unqualified, to support a position that fits the beliefs that they already support.

There are some really good clinical studies from credible scientists, doctors, researchers who have a great CV in their chosen life's work. People that are interested in knowledge and the truth can go search them up on the internet and make an educated and informed decision, but instead they go look for some GP physician, or podcast host with a YouTube channel that already has a similar bias to what they are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    This is what I dont understand. People search for "experts" that are mostly unqualified, to support a position that fits the beliefs that they already support.

There are some really good clinical studies from credible scientists, doctors, researchers who have a great CV in their chosen life's work. People that are interested in knowledge and the truth can go search them up on the internet and make an educated and informed decision, but instead they go look for some GP physician, or podcast host with a YouTube channel that already has a similar bias to what they are looking for.
    That seems to be the MO for both "sides"?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

It is nothing short of amazing that the ones who spend the most time meticulously researching and crafting their opinions, and who are the most smug and condescending about those opinions, are always arriving at conclusions that are mind-blowingly stupid or crazy as hell.

Like, great job, you just spent an hour and a half dotting all your i's and crossing your t's with citations of scholarly articles, and I can still come along flying by the seat of my pants and say, "Jesus, it takes like 10 seconds to see you're full of shit, anyone can see that's idiotic," and be absolutely right. Then they yell, "But my sources!" and 6 months later you look up, and guess what, they were wrong again, because anyone could see it was bullshit, and this just happens over and over.

Like, their whole premise is that common sense doesn't exist and they have transcended it, only it actually does exist and it just keeps beating them over the head, as if trying to tell them, "Look! I'm over here! Common sense! None of this is anywhere near as difficult as you're making it! You're just so caught up in trying to look smart that you've completely missed the point, again!" But rather than recognize this, which would be embarrassing, they just lash out and call everyone who uses it simple-minded. Sigh.

It's quite painful to watch, except that they also unfortunately have the ability to influence public affairs, so we are all worse off for their narcissism. I think we as a society would generally be much better off if we all just stopped listening to those people.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    That seems to be the MO for both "sides"?
    I am not sure why there are "sides" in the matter of health. Maybe you are referencing vaccination or no vaccination and not political. I never understood why health and science has become political.

Maybe the "sides" are informed or uninformed. That one I dont get either, because choosing to learn and be informed is something we can all do and should all do, in order to best advocate for our own health and well being.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The UK. Everyone knows that is where all the radical leftists live.

Oh, wait. They dont give a shit about the mindless politics of the US. Nice ad.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I am not sure why there are "sides" in the matter of health. Maybe you are referencing vaccination or no vaccination and not political. I never understood why health and science has become political.

Maybe the "sides" are informed or uninformed. That one I dont get either, because choosing to learn and be informed is something we can all do and should all do, in order to best advocate for our own health and well being.
    Look at what the left has done in the name of "health," it is appalling. The "sides" are not about health, they are about what is appropriate to do for public safety and what is going way, way too far. There is little debate that fire safety is a positive thing either, but I bet if you told people they had to shut off their electricity all summer and carry a fire extinguisher in their hands at all times, you'd have "sides" on that too.

I believe in science and data. I'm not willing to take insane precautions and be ok with intrusive government overreach just because a bunch of uninformed science deniers told me to.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I believe in science and data.
    What a riot.

I have heard some U.S. doctors have already gotten a 4th shot.

In Israel, people over 60 and medical workers will receive fourth vaccine doses.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/22/w...ael-covid.html

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

There has been a total erosion in the value placed on "expert knowledge". If your personal opinion is contradicted by expertise, you are now taught to just ignore that expertise...because what do they know anyways? Scientists/Experts get things wrong all the time after all!

It seems to have started primarily as a way to ignore or discount climate change. Since that proved effective and useful...it has been slathered all over everything else. I mean we have a situation where in the last decade, the Pentagon has put out multiple studies that indicated they should move and/or upgrade some critical military installations around the globe to deal with sea level rise and climate change only to have Congress squash them because of the climate stuff in the reports. Perhaps those with closer connection to the military might have a different or better perspective, but that is what I remember reading.

What is interesting to me is that when I talk with students, they seem to value and "trust" expertise. They are wary of it, but if the source (individual or group) can demonstrate their bona fides...they will listen. It seems to be older folks (like my generation and older) on the internet that have just decided that everyone has the same claim to knowledge on every subject. It should also be mentioned that students who choose to be in a classroom are far from an unbiased sample....

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    There has been a total erosion in the value placed on "expert knowledge". If your personal opinion is contradicted by expertise, you are now taught to just ignore that expertise...because what do they know anyways? Scientists/Experts get things wrong all the time after all!
    This from the guy who just completely trashed his "trust the experts" street cred in the football thread.

Here's the thing: I don't have to be smarter than the experts to know better than you. I just have to be smarter than you. And that is pretty clearly established.

You go to great lengths to seek out others' opinions and research, but you are horrible - just HORRIBLE - at interpreting any of it into an original thought of your own. Just repeating whatever spin is spoon-fed to you like a drone, and then grandstanding about how much you believe in science to anyone who will listen. Totally useless, like a religious zealot.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I have heard some U.S. doctors have already gotten a 4th shot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/22/w...ael-covid.html
    I have an ethical and practical issue with this. In a global pandemic, its important for the world to get vaccinated, not just the developed nations. Otherwise underdeveloped nations will continue to be petri dishes for new variants of the virus. Instead of some people in Israel getting their 4th dose, those doses should goto somebody in Africa or India, who have not had their first dose yet.

This is just wrong. I'm sure some of you will justify it; that's between you and God, but you don't believe in him anyway, so...............

https://nypost.com/2022/01/25/patien...-unvaccinated/