Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine warning - watch

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    it’s one thing for an 80 year old like Tom being cautious and staying home or wearing a mask, it’s another to force that misery on everybody else and being happy about it. Truly pathetic.
    Hey moron, I don't tell the cities of Cambridge, Boston, or Newton what to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    That's not even trolling, it's just making yourself look like a loser.

For God's sake, he doesn't even know how to be a decent troll.
    How does pointing out what Cambrige is doing make anyone a loser, loser?

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Fixed
    So 8 more years of him huh.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

As they should. But what they do NOT need is some asshole imposing solutions on them by strongarm coercion. The precedent it has set for authoritarian government control is abhorrent.

If more people were to die as a result of their own choices, that would absolutely be ok, in order to firmly establish that it is not acceptable to have choices forced on you. The entire response to this relatively benign disease has been a fiasco, lockdowns and mask mandates were a failure, and anyone who supports continuing government mandates or restrictions of any kind should be utterly ashamed of their own stupidity, and should probably just go kill themselves.
    Nobody forced you to get vaccinated. I am good with people choosing to not get vaccinated and instead taking horse de worming pills instead.

Those 1% that do get sick and are unvaccinated should just be prioritized at the back of the line at hospitals, behind those that were vaccinated. If you are willing to help yourself with regards to your health, then when you need attention, you should get priority care.

If you aren't willing to help yourself out with regards to your own health, then you should be prioritized behind those that did, for medical care. Its like alcoholics who are still drinking don't get prioritized for a liver transplant. Sad for that guy's family, but his wife has to be accountable for choosing to procreate with him.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Nobody forced you to get vaccinated. I am good with people choosing to not get vaccinated and instead taking horse de worming pills instead.

Those 1% that do get sick and are unvaccinated should just be prioritized at the back of the line at hospitals, behind those that were vaccinated. If you are willing to help yourself with regards to your health, then when you need attention, you should get priority care.

If you aren't willing to help yourself out with regards to your own health, then you should be prioritized behind those that did, for medical care. Its like alcoholics who are still drinking don't get prioritized for a liver transplant. Sad for that guy's family, but his wife has to be accountable for choosing to procreate with him.
    One group begins to view another group as less than human. As unworthy of life. As expendable. As undeserving of any compassion, dignity, or even the healthcare that liberals deem a “human right”.

Stay tolerant. Good thing it's not up to you who gets healthcare. Again self awareness is not your strong suit.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

well obesity in this country causes the majority of health issues. Cardiac, diabetes and CVA’s as well as smokers. fat people and smokers to back of line in hospitals as well I assume by your logic.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/new-z...-covid-vaccine
    so who’s responsible for accountability in this case. I guess this lady choosed to ignore the consequences so she accountable? 99.7 survival rate poor decision. I feel dirty imitating libtards to try and make a point. don’t know how you guys do it.
    Nice job of cherry picking. I guess you didnt bother to read this quote from that link, because the Headline tells you everything you want to hear. "However, the case has been referred to the coroner and the cause of death has yet to be determined". How can you call Fox News. Its just a propaganda machine for the Rightards.

Should check out some various data and studies from around the globe. Shows variations of Infection Fatality rates of 1.4% in New York, 5.8% in Wuhan, 3.4% globally. 0.3% Crude Mortality Rate, in people under 65 in New York. https://www.worldometers.info/corona...us-death-rate/

Personally, I dont care if people get vaccinated or not. Darwinism has got this situation under control as far as I am concerned.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Hey moron, I don't tell the cities of Cambridge, Boston, or Newton what to do.

- - - Updated - - -

How does pointing out what Cambrige is doing make anyone a loser, loser?

semantics way to change the narrative. Are you denying you told those in here to wear a mask, or just get the vaccine? I can dig them up Im sure, that is unless it was on your banned account, lol. you do you chim chim, no one wants lecture or advice from 80 year old with animal fetish. I bet you sniff little girls hair too, go play bingo old man.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice job of cherry picking. I guess you didnt bother to read this quote from that link, because the Headline tells you everything you want to hear. "However, the case has been referred to the coroner and the cause of death has yet to be determined". How can you call Fox News. Its just a propaganda machine for the Rightards.

Should check out some various data and studies from around the globe. Shows variations of Infection Fatality rates of 1.4% in New York, 5.8% in Wuhan, 3.4% globally. 0.3% Crude Mortality Rate, in people under 65 in New York. https://www.worldometers.info/corona...us-death-rate/

Personally, I dont care if people get vaccinated or not. Darwinism has got this situation under control as far as I am concerned.
    side effect myocarditis from pfizer vaccine, lady dies of myocarditis hmmm, coincidence. I guess if you believe in coincidences.

well obesity in this country causes the majority of health issues. Cardiac, diabetes and CVA’s as well as smokers. fat people and smokers to back of line in hospitals as well I assume by your logic.
    As long as they can pay their bills, the health networks love those people. Regular paying customers!!

But do you know what vascular surgeons think of fat, chain smoking patients with peripheral arterial disease?? Its the same as bariatric surgeons think of their patients that drink Mountain Dew and Sweet Tea, then complain they cant lose any weight. Now its becoming what ICU doctors think of unvaccinated patients on ventilators.

- - - Updated - - -

side effect myocarditis from pfizer vaccine, lady dies of myocarditis hmmm, coincidence. I guess if you believe in coincidences.
    I believe in dealing in facts, not just supposition. If not waiting to hear facts, then why not just convict a QB in Millidgeville Georgia, or Lake Tahoe of rape?? I guess you are one of those Communists that just likes to assume somebody is guilty, rather than getting facts of the situation.

As long as they can pay their bills, the health networks love those people. Regular paying customers!!

But do you know what vascular surgeons think of fat, chain smoking patients with peripheral arterial disease?? Its the same as bariatric surgeons think of their patients that drink Mountain Dew and Sweet Tea, then complain they cant lose any weight. Now its becoming what ICU doctors think of unvaccinated patients on ventilators.
    I don’t disagree, I was in medical field and it’s impossible not to stereotype or form opinions on those that bring problems on their self, It also applies to a majority of homeless. But denying treatment or putting in back of line is not how system works. Some want to make new rules for covid apparently, I’ve seen many on TV wanting non vaccinated not to go to hospital if sick, they don’t deserve treatment.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

semantics........
    Semantics? Cambridge sets a policy of wearing masks inside and somehow that's my doing?

- - - Updated - - -

................ I’ve seen many on TV wanting non vaccinated not to go to hospital if sick, they don’t deserve treatment.
    Never seen it.

Semantics? Cambridge sets a policy of wearing masks inside and somehow that's my doing?

- - - Updated - - -

Never seen it.

it was simple question, even for your lack of intelligence. Do you deny telling those on here to wear mask or “get vaccine “? I don’t give a shit what Massachusetts does. never plan on going there.

of course you haven’t seen it, too busy social grooming your only friends in the primate family. hopefully your day turns around and you get a bingo tonight.

it was simple question..........................
    I understand, you needed to change the topic because your POV is ridiculous.

Do a little more research. Not that you ever do any in the first place.

A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine last week reported that the risk of myocarditis was substantially higher after infection with the virus than after vaccination.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/25/h...s-vaccine.html

Do a little more research. Not that you ever do any in the first place.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/25/h...s-vaccine.html
    you aren’t very bright, could be senility too. The lady in New Zealand got the vaccine, she didn’t have covid libtard. The ministry of health declared it was probable due to vaccine, not my diagnosis but theirs. But sure keep deflecting by posting on links that are irrelevant.

you aren’t very bright, could be senility too. The lady in New Zealand got the vaccine, she didn’t have covid libtard.
    Hilarious. No one said she did. What is being pointed out is that you're more likely to get myocarditis from COVID than from the vaccine.

Wow!

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

The thing about Darwinism is, it refers to things where you are likely to die, not things where you are overwhelmingly likely not to. So if you're counting on Darwinism, you're going to be waiting a long time. I mean, killing a small fraction of one percent of the population over the course of two years is hardly effective natural selection. But then, you have always been a couple steps slow with this subject.

Notice any pattern with the different death rates? Here's a hint: They're not actually going to be much different from one place to the next. You are not four times more likely to die from the virus in Wuhan than in New York. However, it's entirely likely that you are four times less likely to be tested for it in Wuhan than in New York (or for a positive case to be reported by the government) - hence, more deaths per reported infection. Other parts of the world probably fall in a whole range of places in between on the testing and reporting front. So what you have is not a fatality rate, but a reflection on the amount of testing done. In other words, worthless information.

This is the part that you need to realize through critical thinking, and by interpreting what the data actually means - no one is going to spoon-feed it to you. But, as I said - you're a couple steps slow, a propagandist's wet dream.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

..........However, it's entirely likely that you are four times less likely to be tested for it in Wuhan than in New York (or for a positive case to be reported by the government) - hence, more deaths per reported infection..

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I don’t disagree, I was in medical field and it’s impossible not to stereotype or form opinions on those that bring problems on their self, It also applies to a majority of homeless. But denying treatment or putting in back of line is not how system works. Some want to make new rules for covid apparently, I’ve seen many on TV wanting non vaccinated not to go to hospital if sick, they don’t deserve treatment.
    Well, you have to admit, it is an absolutely perfect manifestation of the smug liberal mentality.

Here's the secret, though: It's not that liberals view themselves as superior to and more deserving than unvaccinated people. It's that they view themselves as superior to and more deserving than EVERYONE, and this is just a convenient vehicle for that.

In other words, if you walked around saying, "I'm superior, everyone who is not like me is a lesser human being," you would look like a real piece of shit, and everybody would hate you. But the "public safety" frenzy (quotes intentional) has given them an excuse to hide behind while they say exactly that. Same principle with the racial crisis or any of the imagined grievances they come up with. Not really fooling anyone, though.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

I know surgeons that will not operate on patients with PAD until they modify lifestyle, such as stop smoking, lose weight, exercise, etc. Why do a Fermoral-Popliteal bypass graft on a patient, when its just going to fail because the pt is not doing anything to improve his own health?

Somebody takes Ivermectin because they heard about it on the internet, but refuses an FDA approved vaccine because they saw on YouTube that it magnetizes you. They should goto the back of the line for care, as opposed to somebody that took actual medicine to prevent infection....... Darwin wins again!!

The thing about Darwinism is, it refers to things where you are likely to die, not things where you are overwhelmingly likely not to. So if you're counting on Darwinism, you're going to be waiting a long time. I mean, killing a small fraction of one percent of the population over the course of two years is hardly effective natural selection. But then, you have always been a couple steps slow with this subject.

Notice any pattern with the different death rates? Here's a hint: They're not actually going to be much different from one place to the next. You are not four times more likely to die from the virus in Wuhan than in New York. However, it's entirely likely that you are four times less likely to be tested for it in Wuhan than in New York (or for a positive case to be reported by the government) - hence, more deaths per reported infection. Other parts of the world probably fall in a whole range of places in between on the testing and reporting front. So what you have is not a fatality rate, but a reflection on the amount of testing done. In other words, worthless information.

This is the part that you need to realize through critical thinking, and by interpreting what the data actually means - no one is going to spoon-feed it to you. But, as I said - you're a couple steps slow, a propagandist's wet dream.
    Havent heard from you in a while. Are the big bad Liberals still ruining your life?

You should have invested in the stock market, instead of hanging onto your conspiracy theories. Its been climbing since November. and some of us have been generating great returns off of that.

I know surgeons that will not operate on patients with PAD until they modify lifestyle, such as stop smoking, lose weight, exercise, etc. Why do a Fermoral-Popliteal bypass graft on a patient, when its just going to fail because the pt is not doing anything to improve his own health?

Somebody takes Ivermectin because they heard about it on the internet, but refuses an FDA approved vaccine because they saw on YouTube that it magnetizes you. They should goto the back of the line for care, as opposed to somebody that took actual medicine to prevent infection....... Darwin wins again!!
    then people who stuff themselves with Mcdonald’s and crispy creams go to back of line for a stent placed. As long as the playing field level. Somehow I see that being labeled as fat shaming or hell probably racist by libs since blacks then hispanics lead the way in obesity.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

they been wanting to reduce the worlds population ....

now they have succeeded but we just have to wait .............
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

Abortion should not be covered by any healthcare since pregnancy can be avoided.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Abortion should not be covered by any healthcare since pregnancy can be avoided.
    or trans surgery, I bet Tom stiffed the Massachusetts taxpayers for his procedure.

Havent heard from you in a while. Are the big bad Liberals still ruining your life?

You should have invested in the stock market, instead of hanging onto your conspiracy theories. Its been climbing since November. and some of us have been generating great returns off of that.
    Yup, still making up your little stories. I don't know what's so hard to understand about "You're an unlikable narcissist who's not too bright," but for some reason you still don't get the message and think it means the opposite. You must have trouble with English. Well, it does help you fit right in with your monkey-brained friend.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

actually Bitcoin and a few other crypto currency’s generated better returns than my index funds. Not sure Biden can get any credit there, I’m sure you libtards can spin something though. It’s truly the one thing they are good at. excluding you, we all know you built your house, rebuilt your 68 bronco, kill everything you eat and probably even nurse wounded animals back to life. Is it Gonzo or Tony Robbins?

we all know you built your house, rebuilt your 68 bronco, kill everything you eat and probably even nurse wounded animals back to life. Is it Gonzo or Tony Robbins?
    Nah, just renovated a lot of my house. Then paid it off. Financial Freedom is a great thing. "I've got plans after this, big time. I want to talk to you all about it."

Nah, just renovated a lot of my house. Then paid it off. Financial Freedom is a great thing. "I've got plans after this, big time. I want to talk to you all about it."

You sure do seem to think a lot of yourself for accomplishing pedestrian feats, as if they make you special.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

You sure do seem to think a lot of yourself for accomplishing pedestrian feats, as if they make you special.
    Nope, I know who I am and self awareness is a really enjoyable way to live.

Its way better than being bitter, spiteful and blaming others for your misery. But you keep having fun with that.

Nope, I know who I am and self awareness is a really enjoyable way to live.

Its way better than being bitter, spiteful and blaming others for your misery. But you keep having fun with that.
    Sigh. Same old tired caricature from the same old tired loser. I guess you really must believe this incredibly starry-eyed view of yourself, but to most people, it's cringeworthy and pathetic. Talk about being bitter, spiteful, and miserable - that's all you do. I mean, you have to make up imaginary stories about how anyone who doesn't like you is secretly living this crappy life.

That's what people do when they are happy and enjoying themselves, right? Not what they do when they're insecure and self-centered - no, never.

The REALLY funny thing is, all these things that you think you're doing so great at and you've got it all under control, you're probably doing much worse at, but I and most others just don't feel the need to go around acting like hot shit because we accomplished standard things. That's what insecure people do, you should talk to someone.
    See you Space Cowboy ...