Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All the QBs on the Broncos' roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints...

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

All the QBs on the Broncos' roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: All the QBs on the Broncos' roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints...

This game should be essentially unwatchable now.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Re: All the QBs on the Broncos' roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints...

Well heck just postpone it . I mean Titans Ravens got it done

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Well heck just postpone it . I mean Titans Ravens got it done

Right? Again, I know I keep saying it...but the NFL is not smart.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Bring on the wildcat!

Merry Christmas

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Put Elway in there

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

We were practically in the same situation last year with Rudolph and Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    We were practically in the same situation last year with Rudolph and Duck.
    That's actually not wrong. Gosh those were hard games to watch.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I would put the Steelers all time emergency QB against any other team's emergency QB any time.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

So....why doesn't this Covid positive team get it's game postponed until players stop testing positive? Isn't the rule 4 days?

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    I would put the Steelers all time emergency QB against any other team's emergency QB any time.

Except........

The Broncos were underdog by 6.5 points before this news....Now they are underdog by 15 points!

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

And even that's probably not enough. Even a Saints team without Brees probably will win this something like 45-10.

But what I don't get: Is the rule in the NFL really that players are deemed high-risk because they didn't wear the mask? Didn't they get the message that unless you wear a certified filtering mask (FFP2/FFP3) a mask will NOT protect YOU from being infected. It only will, in certain situations, lower the risk of YOU infecting anyone else.

So in that case it would have been enough had Driskel worn a mask.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

The Broncos should find and sign Tom Matte.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Lol. WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by j-d-s View Post
    And even that's probably not enough. Even a Saints team without Brees probably will win this something like 45-10.

But what I don't get: Is the rule in the NFL really that players are deemed high-risk because they didn't wear the mask? Didn't they get the message that unless you wear a certified filtering mask (FFP2/FFP3) a mask will NOT protect YOU from being infected. It only will, in certain situations, lower the risk of YOU infecting anyone else.

So in that case it would have been enough had Driskel worn a mask.
    10 points for the broncos today is too much unless the defense have some turnovers or the ST have some big return.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I hope Kendall Hinton turns out to be the next Kurt Warner.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    I hope Kendall Hinton turns out to be the next Kurt Warner.
    At least the next Duck Hodges!

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    So....why doesn't this Covid positive team get it's game postponed until players stop testing positive? Isn't the rule 4 days?
    A: money

NBC didn’t want to miss out on the revenue created by the “nationally televised” Ravens-Steelers game. A regular old game doesn’t make as much money.

No one really thinks that these decisions are being made in the interest of player safety... right?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

So it’s strictly Lindsay and Freeman running the wildcat early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Hope some of you took advantage and made some money on this. I did and Saints and under.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

The NFL did the Broncos dirty

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    The NFL did the Broncos dirty
    They did but glad I profit from it. NFL don't care about them cause they are not in the playoff picture.