Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All the QBs on the Broncos' roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints...

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: All the QBs on the Broncos' roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: All the QBs on the Broncos' roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints...

I think it is odd that almost everyone is talking about how the NFL did the Broncos wrong. Maybe. But the team and the players should have known the rules. They either did and didn't care when they watched video together with no masks and little distancing or they didn't understand the rules. Either way, that is partly a Broncos problem.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I think it is odd that almost everyone is talking about how the NFL did the Broncos wrong. Maybe. But the team and the players should have known the rules. They either did and didn't care when they watched video together with no masks and little distancing or they didn't understand the rules. Either way, that is partly a Broncos problem.
    It happens at my work all the time. You get comfortable with the 4 or 5 people you see all the time or maybe they also see each other socially and then you relax the mask thing when your alone together at work.

I can easily see how it could happen.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    It happens at my work all the time. You get comfortable with the 4 or 5 people you see all the time or maybe they also see each other socially and then you relax the mask thing when your alone together at work.

I can easily see how it could happen.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Mine as well. I totally see how it can and did happen...but that is on the team(s) and their players to get the message through.

Despite all the weirdness with reschedules...the NFL has been clear on how they expect players and coaches to behave in their facilities (at least based on what I have read). That means that "smart" teams will find a way to ensure that those protocols are followed and other less "smart" teams will get punished for not following the guidelines.

Again, I totally get how and why the Bronco's QBs got to where they got to with masks/social distance...but if NFL team(s) are not having someone consistently monitoring their facilities/employees for compliance, that is just "dumb".