Thread: Matt Patricia fired

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Matt Patricia fired

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Matt Patricia fired

Patriots sign Matt Patricia in 3-2-1...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Matt Stafford is one of the most under-rated QBs in NFL history because of lousy coaching and GM hires.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

This was no-brainer. Honestly, Patricia should have been fired after last year

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Matt Stafford is one of the most under-rated QBs in NFL history because of lousy coaching and GM hires.
    If the Steelers won the 2020 Super Bowl and Stafford came in as a replacement for 3-5 years, I’d be ecstatic about it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Yep, I don't think it is a stretch to say that with a great head coach and FO he could easily have won at least 2 Super Bowls to this point. Honestly, I give him props for sticking with this sinking ship of a franchise this long instead of trying to force a trade to a real team

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Adam Gase is the next...

- - - Updated - - -

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Yep, I don't think it is a stretch to say that with a great head coach and FO he could easily have won at least 2 Super Bowls to this point. Honestly, I give him props for sticking with this sinking ship of a franchise this long instead of trying to force a trade to a real team
    I think that's not a good choice. He may get big money in Detroit, but it is obvious that he won't win anything in Detroit. Much like the Browns, the Lions are a team where I think team culture just is so bad they never are succesful. Those two teams for decades have found ways to lose games in ways you couldn't even imagine. You know, like the Lions losing because of an overturned TD that leads to a 10-second runoff and losing the game, the Browns losing with the game tied on a blocked field goal return for a TD at the end of regulation...

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Ebron has been on Twitter blasting Bob Quinn.

Some say Ebron is being petty; others are applauding Ebron.

btw: Those applauding Ebron are current & former Lions players.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Detriots problem:
    Martha Firestone Ford now serves as Chairman Emeritus and supports her four children – Principal Owner and Chairman Sheila Ford Hamp, Vice Chairman Martha Ford Morse, Vice Chairman William Clay Ford.
    To the Fords, learn how to hire a coach.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Should have waited a week IMO. Lions players are likely to bounce back from the good news and beat the Bears this week...hurting their draft position.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Ebron has been on Twitter blasting Bob Quinn.

Some say Ebron is being petty; others are applauding Ebron.

btw: Those applauding Ebron are current & former Lions players.
    I'll reserve judgment until I hear what Lebron thinks.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Can Patricia just claim that he didn't lose all those games and just stay in his office with the Lions?

Guy Fired From His Job Pulls A Costanza, Keeps Showing Up To Get Paid For Four More Years

https://brobible.com/culture/article...ps-showing-up/