Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 91 to 112 of 112

Thread: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

  1. #91
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    11,691

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    I'm actually concerned for Conner because of his recent medical past.
    Yep Since he’s a cancer survivor, he is the one guy on the Steelers who I was concerned about getting it.

  2. #92
    Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    3,863

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    One thing I didn't consider with athletes .... I wonder if you're on the "juice" if COVID19 could be really bad for you? We all know a lot of these guys take stuff. Not as many as the 90's or earlier but look at how many of them dropped dead of a heart attack in the 40's after their career is over because of years of taking steroids.

    Just me randomly thinking about stuff.

  3. #93
    Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,543

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post

    And the silly conspiracies about Tom Hanks and child raping satanic cabals just aren’t helping anything. It just gives fuel to those who already think their political adversaries are brain dead.


    .
    Are there actual conspiracy theories about Tom Hanks being some kind of Satan worshiping pedophile? I know there are a lot of whacked out people buying into any crazy story they can cling to, in order to point a finger at somebody they dont like, but even the Loch Ness Monster thinks that one is dumb.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Yep Since he’s a cancer survivor, he is the one guy on the Steelers who I was concerned about getting it.
    Henry Mondeaux doesn’t let Type 1 diabetes affect his pursuit of spot on Steelers defensive line

    https://triblive.com/sports/henry-mo...efensive-line/

  4. #94
    Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    17,668

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Are there actual conspiracy theories about Tom Hanks being some kind of Satan worshiping pedophile? I know there are a lot of whacked out people buying into any crazy story they can cling to, in order to point a finger at somebody they dont like, but even the Loch Ness Monster thinks that one is dumb.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Henry Mondeaux doesn’t let Type 1 diabetes affect his pursuit of spot on Steelers defensive line

    https://triblive.com/sports/henry-mo...efensive-line/
    Never knew Mondeaux was diabetic. I recall the last Steeler player that was diabetic was Kendall Simmons. (That's the only other one I know of)



  5. #95
    Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    3,863

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Are there actual conspiracy theories about Tom Hanks being some kind of Satan worshiping pedophile? I know there are a lot of whacked out people buying into any crazy story they can cling to, in order to point a finger at somebody they dont like, but even the Loch Ness Monster thinks that one is dumb.

    - - - Updated - - -
    Yeah, he and his wife got their Greek citizenship and people came out with that. The only reason they did it was probably to hide tax money.

  6. #96
    Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Gender
    Posts
    13,203

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Are there actual conspiracy theories about Tom Hanks being some kind of Satan worshiping pedophile? I know there are a lot of whacked out people buying into any crazy story they can cling to, in order to point a finger at somebody they dont like, but even the Loch Ness Monster thinks that one is dumb.
    The entire core of Qanon and the "deep state" stuff is that the left (including politicos and "hollywood elites") is a ring of satanic child sex enthusiasts that are engaging in repeated and pervasive human trafficking. And that is just the coherent portions. The parts about lizard people and the Illuminati are a bit more unhinged.

    But back to the Satanic pedophiles...this is what led folks to claiming that Wayfair (I think it was this website) was part of this because it had expensive cabinets with personal names. Therefore, it was coded child trafficking. It is the motivating factor behind that dude who was going to shoot up the DC pizza place a few years back.

    Honestly it some of the absolutely most bonkers stuff you can read about. If you haven't checked any of it out...take a look...far too entertaining not to.

  7. #97
    Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Triadl NC
    Gender
    Posts
    4,848

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    The entire core of Qanon and the "deep state" stuff is that the left (including politicos and "hollywood elites") is a ring of satanic child sex enthusiasts that are engaging in repeated and pervasive human trafficking. And that is just the coherent portions. The parts about lizard people and the Illuminati are a bit more unhinged.

    But back to the Satanic pedophiles...this is what led folks to claiming that Wayfair (I think it was this website) was part of this because it had expensive cabinets with personal names. Therefore, it was coded child trafficking. It is the motivating factor behind that dude who was going to shoot up the DC pizza place a few years back.

    Honestly it some of the absolutely most bonkers stuff you can read about. If you haven't checked any of it out...take a look...far too entertaining not to.
    But at the same time they get buy in by having just enough believable info. There is little doubt that there is a sort of deep state( federal employees that are against a particular president) willing to go hard to cause trouble for people they don't agree with.

    I believe there are a few elites that definitely often hangout together and often abuse underage girls around the world. Epstein and the long list of people he partied with knew if ever slight , what was going on.

    Now does anyone know if steelers had any new test results today?

    Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

  8. #98
    NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    38,285

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Matt Canada has been cleared and will coach tomorrow afternoon.


  9. #99
    Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Triadl NC
    Gender
    Posts
    4,848

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Matt Canada has been cleared and will coach tomorrow afternoon.
    Now that's good news

    Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

  10. #100
    Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Arizona
    Gender
    Posts
    5,725

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Now that's good news

    Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Danny Smith hasn't.

    [cue setup]

  11. #101
    Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sverige
    Gender
    Posts
    10,317

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Danny Smith hasn't.

    [cue setup]
    "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself--and you are
    the easiest person to fool."

    --Richard Feynmann

  12. #102
    Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,543

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Yeah, he and his wife got their Greek citizenship and people came out with that. The only reason they did it was probably to hide tax money.
    ...and from that people are thinking he is a Satanic pedophile or something like that?? Wow, thats a stretch.

  13. #103
    Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,543

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post

    Honestly it some of the absolutely most bonkers stuff you can read about. If you haven't checked any of it out...take a look...far too entertaining not to.
    Thanks for the cliffs notes, but I purposely dont give much time to crazy people. I'll take your word for it.

    Chris Wormley happy to be a Steelers and not in the Covid test lab that is the Ravens locker room.

  14. #104
    Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Gender
    Posts
    13,203

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    But at the same time they get buy in by having just enough believable info. There is little doubt that there is a sort of deep state( federal employees that are against a particular president) willing to go hard to cause trouble for people they don't agree with.

    I believe there are a few elites that definitely often hangout together and often abuse underage girls around the world. Epstein and the long list of people he partied with knew if ever slight , what was going on.

    Now does anyone know if steelers had any new test results today?

    Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    That is how conspiracies and cults work.

    By the law of averages or something...we have all worked or gone to school with someone who either did or really really wanted to have sex with underage individuals. If we apply the same logic as QAnon...we are all intimately involved in an international human trafficking cabal.

    As to the "deep state" -- congratulations to whoever coined this ominous sounding term. But, from what I have read, all they have identified is that sometimes people don't like their boss(es) and that the government is not a landscape of unicorn tears and stardust farts; it is a workplace just like any other. With all the petty rivalries, backstabbing, and stupidity that happens daily across the planet.

    So far, there are no additional positive tests results reported for either the Steelers or the Ravens.

  15. #105
    Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    in a cave
    Gender
    Posts
    4,126

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    since this is so off path for football forum and should be elsewhere but the topic is already beyond repair I'll drop this here ....

    I remember when Americans were not so horrified at the sight of a firearm in public, I remember taking my Mossberg 20 gauge pump to school on the bus in 9th grade to take into wood shop to refinish the stock ..

    I remember in High school pulling into the parking lot in my pickup during hunting season with a gun in the gun rack because I was headed to the woods right after school to get an hour or so of hunting in before dark ... nobody got alarmed , nobody freaked out , the Police were never called , no laws were broken ..... you could NEVER do those things today a swat team would surround the place and the kid would be removed from the grounds in handcuffs and forbidden to ever return ...

    America has become an institution of fear, driven by the media in order to achieve the results that have been predetermined by the Global elite and they do not care at what cost , actually they do care because what they want is your freedom ...



    Its not just guns , its everything , they keep nibbling away at your freedoms , your rights until one day you will wake up and have NONE ....

    The biggest problem is most people can not see it even happening they are brain washed that what they see on the Tell-Lie-Vision is what is truly happening in the world and anyone that believes anything other than that must be wearing a tin foil hat ....


    but I ask you if everything we see on the news is real then why are we not seeing homeless people laying dead by the droves in the streets from this covid ?


    why do we see Trump signs 5 to 1 over Biden signs ?



    why did we see million of Trump supporters at rallies and just Thousands of Biden supporters for the campaign cycle ?



    how is it possible to have more votes for a sitting President in history and lose ?



    how do you have more votes than registered voters in a precinct ?



    all these things are either possible or never happened according to the media and you must be wearing a tin foil hat if you think otherwise !



    nothing to see here .....

    Last edited by Dwinsgames; 12-03-2020 at 07:41 AM.
    Follow me on parler @Dwinsgames

  16. #106
    Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Gender
    Posts
    13,203

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Once people started shooting up kids in schools, it got hard to take guns there. Where I live, the sight of a gun in public really isn't a big deal -- assuming it is in a holster or a gun rack or whatever. Hunting is big business here. Now...waving a gun around or having a pistol tucked in your waistband as you wander through Target... that's going to get you some push-back.

    The only precinct that got stated as having more votes than people or whatever was because Trump's crack team of legal eagles confused the abbreviations for Michigan (MI) and Minnesota (MN). You can find and read the court filings and decisions for yourself to see the errors.

    You can lose if more people than ever turned out to vote in an election. Everyone always wondered what it would take and what it would look like for a large majority of American voters to actually, you know, vote. Well...2020 is what it took.

    For signs...it all depends on where you live. Where I live, Biden signs outnumber Trump signs by over 5-1 (based on my informal windshield survey while driving!). Where I work, Trump signs outnumber Biden signs by over 5-1 (same survey methods). The two locations are separated by an hour jaunt up the highway.

  17. #107
    Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Triadl NC
    Gender
    Posts
    4,848

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    When we get back to normal voting the multitudes of mail voters that can't be bothered, until someone comes to thier house and fills the ballot for them , we'll be right back at historical levels of voter participation.

    Without riots and BLM biden would have lost bigly , with them he wins add Covid mailing a ballot to everyone who wants in and some states everyone that doesn't even live there, biden wins hugely

    All those over votes were flagged as using old registration data.

    But I do contest that there were some very strange statistical anomalies that can't always be explained.

    Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

  18. #108
    Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Triadl NC
    Gender
    Posts
    4,848

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Danny Smith hasn't.

    [cue setup]
    Now that's really good news!

    Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

  19. #109
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    11,691

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Sooooo... which Steelers players have been activated off of the COVID list?

  20. #110
    Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Gender
    Posts
    23,252

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    C'mon folks, keep the politics in the Soapbox.

  21. #111
    Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    3,863

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    ...and from that people are thinking he is a Satanic pedophile or something like that?? Wow, thats a stretch.
    I think that people try to tie anyone to Epstein they don't like. They did it with Trump, I've heard rumors (probably bullshit) that John Roberts of the Supreme court and of course Bill Clinton (although that one I wouldn't be shocked if true). Epstein was a actually a member of Mar-a-lago and when Trump found out who he was actually booted him years ago.

  22. #112
    Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    in a cave
    Gender
    Posts
    4,126

    Re: UPDATE: Steelers Covid 19 list

    Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    I think that people try to tie anyone to Epstein they don't like. They did it with Trump, I've heard rumors (probably bullshit) that John Roberts of the Supreme court and of course Bill Clinton (although that one I wouldn't be shocked if true). Epstein was a actually a member of Mar-a-lago and when Trump found out who he was actually booted him years ago.

    Epstein and Clinton where buddies . hell Epstein had a Portrait of Bill in his Living room of his Manhattan Apartment ..

    Follow me on parler @Dwinsgames

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •