Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lamar Jackson has Covid now

Member Array title="Big Ben's Gray is on a distinguished road">

Lamar Jackson has Covid now

There goes the Ravens QB now with Covid, can't imagine him playing Sunday now. You guys think the game goes forward with the Ravens backup players in or they might cancel the game now or something else? I was really looking forward to watching us beat the rats tonight and won't be able watch Sunday since I go back to work but now I'm wondering if we even play them Sunday. Crazy year...

https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-qb-l...e-for-covid-19

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Lamar Jackson has Covid now

You think Goodell will let the Steelers play the Ravens backup QB if Lamar has COVID?

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

RGIII is their backup....

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Fuck these guys, I think they’re just trying to punk out of this game

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

I thought weeks ago NFL said play who ya got healthy.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

No way the NFL will keep this game on as scheduled.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    I thought weeks ago NFL said play who ya got healthy.

they made the Raiders do that

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter

Ravens players were told today by their HC John Harbaugh that, for everyone’s safety, they will not be allowed back in the training facility until Monday at the earliest, sources tell ESPN.

Ravens are scheduled to play Steelers on Sunday, so that game doesn’t seem possible.

Nov 26, 2020

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...31382118772738

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

What a frikin moving target. At least let the Steelers know if they’re not playing on Sunday, so they can have two days of R&R.

Senior Member Array title="ETL has a reputation beyond repute"> ETL's Avatar

Forfeit their asses.

Senior Member Array title="ETL has a reputation beyond repute"> ETL's Avatar

If there are no more positive cases in Baltimore then the game will be moved to Tue.

if there are more positive cases the game will have to be rescheduled to week 18 - extremely unfair to Steelers or seriously the Ravens have to forfeit for not being able to field a team

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

What a bunch of Bs!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ETL View Post
    If there are no more positive cases in Baltimore then the game will be moved to Tue.

if there are more positive cases the game will have to be rescheduled to week 18 - extremely unfair to Steelers or seriously the Ravens have to forfeit for not being able to field a team
    I wasn't for the forfeit but this is getting crazy. Dirty arse Ravens.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps I'm sure Balt will come up with another few cases. Starting to remind me of this past election.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Such non-sense. Week 18 game is fucking dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ETL View Post

don't see that happening the rat birds have a game with the cowboys 2 days latter
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    don't see that happening the rat birds have a game with the cowboys 2 days latter
    Play the game puss!es and NFL move the Thursday night game! Quit screwing us NFL.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    That game could be moved to Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

This league and commissioner suck

I should yelling Fire Fichtner by now.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    That game could be moved to Sunday.
    Yes my point but don't matter cause Ravens will come up with more cases soon.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    This league and commissioner suck

I should yelling Fire Fichtner by now.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas

Ps where is our local Raven fan been ? Hasn't been around much since our team is doing better then his. Would like to hear his input on this.

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Ps where is our local Raven fan been ? Hasn't been around much since our team is doing better then his. Would like to hear his input on this.
    Actually he has.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Actually he has.
    Good then have respect for him and like I said curious of his input on this.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Should they start gameplanning for the Football Team already? If new players are still testing positive tomorrow, no way they play this week. The strength coach??? probably loses his job over this. It sucks yes, but I would rather not play than risk it in our locker-room. If the Steelers get hit by Covid it will still be game on as usual, tough shit, play anyway. Plus probably loss of draft picks and fines for all players and coaches.

Good then have respect for him and like I said curious of his input on this.
    Post #64 Thread- week 12: Baltimore Ravens (6-4).......I think that sums it up for him. Why the hell would he want to come here....a hostile environment...... with a thread that’s headed “FUCK THE RAVENS”..? I’d stay with the family and have more turkey and whatever else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Post #64 Thread- week 12: Baltimore Ravens (6-4).......I think that sums it up for him. Why the hell would he want to come here....a hostile environment...... with a thread that’s headed “FUCK THE RAVENS”..? I’d stay with the family and have more turkey and whatever else.
    I get ya but curious he knows more about the situation in Balt and his thoughts. My bad miss that thread and post.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

I don’t know truly what to make of all this. Honestly, I harbor no belief that the Ravens are using COVID19 as an excuse to not play the Steelers. At this stage, postponing or rescheduling this game is not really going to make the Ravens path to the playoffs any easier. They aren’t going to win the AFCN and likely won’t make the postseason the way they are playing lately. Regardless, giving up a primetime #1 game on Thanksgiving is not something most teams would easily give up.

All I can say is that working for a major airline that I deal with COVID19 issues every day and one day it’s nothing and the next it’s major. If players are positive it is what it is. Next week it could be 7 to 8 Steelers that are positive. It’s effed up but it is what it is. Maybe it would have been better if the NFL had cancelled the whole season and said they hoped 2021 would be better. I hope it’s better. But truthfully I’m not holding my breath.

They made the raiders play with half their defensive starters out and the ravens are basically getting a free pass

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    I don’t know truly what to make of all this. Honestly, I harbor no belief that the Ravens are using COVID19 as an excuse to not play the Steelers. At this stage, postponing or rescheduling this game is not really going to make the Ravens path to the playoffs any easier. They aren’t going to win the AFCN and likely won’t make the postseason the way they are playing lately. Regardless, giving up a primetime #1 game on Thanksgiving is not something most teams would easily give up.

All I can say is that working for a major airline that I deal with COVID19 issues every day and one day it’s nothing and the next it’s major. If players are positive it is what it is. Next week it could be 7 to 8 Steelers that are positive. It’s effed up but it is what it is. Maybe it would have been better if the NFL had cancelled the whole season and said they hoped 2021 would be better. I hope it’s better. But truthfully I’m not holding my breath.
    Cool you showed up and wanted to hear your input. I don't agree with canceling the season though and not cause Pitt is 10-0. I think the season is doing fine but Steelers keep getting screwed for the other teams problem. Of Course could happen to any team.
    Last edited by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue; 11-26-2020 at 10:41 PM.

Cool you showed up and wanted to hear your input. I don't agree with canceling the season though and not cause Pitt is 10-0. I think the season is doing fine but Steelers keep getting screwed for the other teams problem. Of Course could happen to any team.
    Pisses me off that two of the biggest games for us this year have been postponed total bullshit

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Say they play. Whatever that looks like. Then it spreads to the Steelers. Now Ben, Watt, and Heyward are out. Was it worth it?