Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 12:Baltimore Ravens(6-4)

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Week 12:Baltimore Ravens(6-4)

The Ravens are underdog for the first time of the year.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Week 12:Baltimore Ravens(6-4)

I wonder if the Steelers wear the color rush uniforms for this game? I haven't seen any announcements but this is the type of national game they usually wear them.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

This game could range anywhere from a blowout win to a blowout defeat. It is a division game on a short week. I do not care how many the Ravens have lost recently. This is a rivalry game. Throw the records out the window.

Based on recent history...it will be close. It will be physical. Two-three plays will make all the difference.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    This game could range anywhere from a blowout win to a blowout defeat. It is a division game on a short week. I do not care how many the Ravens have lost recently. This is a rivalry game. Throw the records out the window.

Based on recent history...it will be close. It will be physical. Two-three plays will make all the difference.
    We are due for blowing them out, thanksgiving day is fitting.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

32-16 Steelers

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

"They don't like us, and we don't like them..."

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

And their backs are getting close to the wall. If they fall to 6-5 the playoffs are a very big uphill climb for them at that point (although their remaining schedule is softer than a newborn's poop; v.Dal, @Cle, v.Jags, v.Giants, @Cincy).

Now with them being forced to close their facilities on a short week. Ouch.

With Alualu back, we stop the run, control your pass rush lanes, contain Jackson and force Jackson to throw to Minkah!

Senior Member Array title="CV1 is a jewel in the rough"> CV1's Avatar

Don’t think there can be a reschedule of this game especially if they have a full blown outbreak... it will continue beyond next Tuesday (8 days from today)

I don’t wish this on anyone, but as a team fuck them, hope they are forced to forfeit

Would be a nice bye week finally if they do forfeit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

So Tenn. as a state has a highish case load. I guess Baltimore could have contacted it during travel.

But this is an almost every week thing with this team. Almost weekly, multiple players test positive on Monday. At what point does the NFL step in and penalize this organization for almost certainly playing fast and loose with COVID protocols and putting positive players on the field each Sunday?

Look, I am no big believer in the NFL's COVID policies as it is. Weird how every week by Saturday magically the testing all works out enough to play. Right...because that is how viruses work. I strongly suspect that there is a great deal of fudging going on to allow a gabillion dollar industry to go off as close to business as usual as possible.

BUT...the Ravens and Raiders just seem to be constantly running into the same problem(s). I kinda feel like the league has to do something. At least for the "optics"...again...half-formed ideas...

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Caught the covid but could not catch the Henry.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

McDonald scheduled to practice this week, and hopefully back for Thursday...

Which would be a big plus, since Gentry didn't even last a quarter.
    Basically leaving us with Hawkins and Ebron.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Week 12:Baltimore Ravens(6-4)

So it will be the Lamar Jackson and Gus Edwards show? No Dobbins or Ingram as they are on the Covid List.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMember View Post
    McDonald scheduled to practice this week, and hopefully back for Thursday...

Which would be a big plus, since Gentry didn't even last a quarter.
    Basically leaving us with Hawkins and Ebron.
    Gentry has a knee sprain so he'll be on IR for 3 weeks. Do they get a free agent or just call up from the PS.

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Gentry has a knee sprain so he'll be on IR for 3 weeks. Do they get a free agent or just call up from the PS.
    Bring up Kevin Rader, most likely... then scratch him on game day for McDonald, Ebron and Hawkins.

I wonder if Dotson will clear as well this week.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

I wonder if the Steelers wear the color rush uniforms for this game? I haven't seen any announcements but this is the type of national game they usually wear them.
    It has been announced recently. They will wear the color rush uniforms on Thursday......if they play.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    It has been announced recently. They will wear the color rush uniforms on Thursday......if they play.
    Thanks. I had a feeling they would. Big prime time 5 star matchup

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

The Ravens are built just like the Steelers. Just when you think they are finished, they rise up and punch you in the face. There is also the factor of lingering resentment in the Ravens' locker room that they totally let the Steelers off the hook last time. They shut down Ben and the Offense for most of the game, piled up 265 yards on the ground, and still lost. A chance to save their season with a big win over their fiercest undefeated rival? Baltimore will come prepared and ready to play. Will they win? Probably. But if the Steelers repeat their sleepwalking performance like last game, this game won't be close at all.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

I lean toward blow out win. Why? Lamar Jackson hasn't been playing well and is throwing his team and the coaching staff under the bus. Not only are the Rats missing players due to Covid-19, their key player is in a spiral coming down to earth and its going to be quite an impact. Just a hunch the chemistry on the Ravens is not good. Look at recent results.

The Steelers will win big, our critics will say yeah but they had good players out of this game.

Whatever. 11-0 here we come.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

So Tenn. as a state has a highish case load. I guess Baltimore could have contacted it during travel.

But this is an almost every week thing with this team. Almost weekly, multiple players test positive on Monday. At what point does the NFL step in and penalize this organization for almost certainly playing fast and loose with COVID protocols and putting positive players on the field each Sunday?

Look, I am no big believer in the NFL's COVID policies as it is. Weird how every week by Saturday magically the testing all works out enough to play. Right...because that is how viruses work. I strongly suspect that there is a great deal of fudging going on to allow a gabillion dollar industry to go off as close to business as usual as possible.

BUT...the Ravens and Raiders just seem to be constantly running into the same problem(s). I kinda feel like the league has to do something. At least for the "optics"...again...half-formed ideas...
    I thought the game was played in Baltimore. Maybe that's what the Titans were doing on the logo before the game. Dropping some Covid.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post

When they showed that guy on TV during the game, everyone watching the game with me laughed their asses off!

Not a care in the world with that dude! Rockin' it his way!

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Heard on NFL Sirius XM this morning that both the Ravens starting RB (Ingram and Dobbins) tested positive to COVID19 and are out this week.

He looks like he ate Troy Polamalu.

Is that the One Man Gang from 80s WWE?

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Heard on NFL Sirius XM this morning that both the Ravens starting RB (Ingram and Dobbins) tested positive to COVID19 and are out this week.
    Yea has been known yesterday. Guess neither team will have much of a run game Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Yea has been known yesterday. Guess neither team will have much of a run game Thanksgiving.
    Yep, just contain Jackson and force him to throw and 11-0.

Is that the One Man Gang from 80s WWE?
    Good call!!

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Yep. It’ll be the Gus Edwards show!