Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 12:Baltimore Ravens(6-4)

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Week 12:Baltimore Ravens(6-4)

Aren't the Ravens likely to have even more players positive by Sunday? How can you test positive this week but play on Sunday????

Member Array title="Skinart82 is an unknown quantity at this point">

So they are saying the ravens should know by Friday if this is under control, if not then it could be the first game pushed to week 18....I wouldn’t put it past them to figure out how to fake a positive test so they don’t have to play short handed, they are that shitty of a team!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Division champion gets a playoff spot. They are the current "leader" in the NFC Least so that's probably the reason they are "ahead" of Carolina

- - - Updated - - -

Steelers need to take that anger and demolish the Ratbirds. As someone tweeted after this was announced: " F*ck those wankers"
    That list is just the NFC in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

So, I just got off the plane in Philadelphia with my wife and headed to my daughter’s house in Maryland for Thanksgiving. Our plan was to watch the Ravens-Steelers game as the end of small family gathering. Text my daughter where to pick us up and the first reply I get was “Game’s postponed until Sunday”. Figured it for a L anyway the way the Ravens have been playing lately. But still...Jesus.

I’m really starting to hate 2020. Sorry this effs your Thanksgiving football plans up.

Senior Member Array title="Dissolv is a splendid one to behold"> Dissolv's Avatar

This is epic level

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    That list is just the NFC in general.
    Looks like that list was sorted a certain way. On NFL.com the list looks similar but you can sort it different ways so not sure how your list was sorted.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Texans 3-7 vs Lions 4-6 AND Cowboys 3-7 vs Football Team 3-7. What a FEAST!!!

At least I can watch Tony Pollard vs Antonio Gibson. During intermediate turkey dozing from the recliner. But in all seriousness, this completely sucks and ruins what could have been a very good football Thursday. Very disappointed.
    Bet the network sponsors aren’t happy.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Bet the network sponsors aren’t happy.
    So who announces the game and what network gets it?

Senior Member Array title="The Bark is a jewel in the rough"> The Bark's Avatar

Plain and simple, the NFL disgusts me at this point. I know a couple of running backs for the Ravens tested positive, but haven't heard anything other than that. Regardless, they've undoubtedly received the league's schedule-blessing with the Steelers twice now this season. I hope the Steelers stomp the crap out of them Sunday. This bologna favors teams whose players apparently aren't following protocols and punishes those that do.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    So here is an interesting question though:

Look at the Eagles and look at the Panthers:

How do the Eagles rank higher than the Panthers?
    Because the losses column is highlighted.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Bark View Post
    Plain and simple, the NFL disgusts me at this point. I know a couple of running backs for the Ravens tested positive, but haven't heard anything other than that. Regardless, they've undoubtedly received the league's schedule-blessing with the Steelers twice now this season. I hope the Steelers stomp the crap out of them Sunday. This bologna favors teams whose players apparently aren't following protocols and punishes those that do.
    Those with Covid still won’t play and the extra couple days gives the Steelers full rest and perhaps Juju and Haden play. I’ll miss it not being on tomorrow but I think it lands in the Steelers favor.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Those with Covid still won’t play and the extra couple days gives the Steelers full rest and perhaps Juju and Haden play. I’ll miss it not being on tomorrow but I think it lands in the Steelers favor.
    For that, maybe. But the Steelers players (according to some who are in contact with them) were looking at this weekend as their break since they didn't have a bye week (they were practicing through most of the week for the Titans before the game was canceled). So, the big question is how much will this tax them mentally not having that extra time off before they get ready for December football.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    I'm ok with that. The TG game would have started at 2:20 AM Friday for me.

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    For that, maybe. But the Steelers players (according to some who are in contact with them) were looking at this weekend as their break since they didn't have a bye week (they were practicing through most of the week for the Titans before the game was canceled). So, the big question is how much will this tax them mentally not having that extra time off before they get ready for December football.
    also if ,if the game is pushed to week 18 , and if the Steelers are the #1 seed there gos the bye week in the playoffs
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="that1guy is a splendid one to behold">

The NFL is so irritated that the Steelers are 10-0 that this really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. MY conspiracy theory side says that the only way the Chiefs ( the NFL darlings) get the #1 seed is if the Steelers are beaten by Baltimore this week so it gives the NFL time to come up with positive test results from guys like D.Johnson, Claypool and/or JuJu. The fact is the NFL would never do this to KC,Green Bay or Seattle because it might interrupt the flow. Its beyond ridiculous that this has happened to the Steelers twice neither instance their fault and the Steelers just have to take it.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Because the losses column is highlighted.
    Doh!

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

NBC & NFL probably thought they would lose ratings to The Masked Singer.

Senior Member Array title="dislocatedday has a reputation beyond repute"> dislocatedday's Avatar

The strength and conditioning coach of the Ravens has been outed as the mystery staff member that likely brought Covid into the team's facility and spread it around. He did not initially report his symptoms to the team, did not wear his mask or tracking device consistently, and exposed the virus to others while infected. Ravens have punished him, but the damage had been done. I hope Steelers transfer their anger about this game to the field on Sunday.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by dislocatedday View Post
    The strength and conditioning coach of the Ravens has been outed as the mystery staff member that likely brought Covid into the team's facility and spread it around. He did not initially report his symptoms to the team, did not wear his mask or tracking device consistently, and exposed the virus to others while infected. Ravens have punished him, but the damage had been done. I hope Steelers transfer their anger about this game to the field on Sunday.
    Punish him? I hope that means fire him.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Agreed!

Agree. He should get his walking papers.

I would toilet paper his house but that is to valuable now.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post

I’m fine with postponing (so that our players have less chance of getting sick). But, I can see why the players are IRATE about not getting a mini-bye-week.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Nah, more like slap on the wrist. They pinned him as the fall guy and said they were "punishing" him as a way of making it seem like they are taking adequate action. Really though, this was a way for them, a team on a slump, to avoid playing on the road on a short week against their 10-0 rivals. A bush league organization with a bush league head coach known for bush league tactics

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    I would toilet paper his house but that is to valuable now.