Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 12:Baltimore Ravens(6-4)

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Week 12:Baltimore Ravens(6-4)

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    I thought the game was played in Baltimore. Maybe that's what the Titans were doing on the logo before the game. Dropping some Covid.
    Maybe it was? I get stuff wrong all the time. That would be funny if teams started "biohazarding" other teams' facilities.

Regardless...there are handful of teams that COVID positives are a weekly occurrence for on Sunday night/Monday mornings. Be nice if the league grew a pair and actually did something. I am not saying just start doling out penalties/punishment. But like actually look into it...

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Maybe it was? I get stuff wrong all the time. That would be funny if teams started "biohazarding" other teams' facilities.

Regardless...there are handful of teams that COVID positives are a weekly occurrence for on Sunday night/Monday mornings. Be nice if the league grew a pair and actually did something. I am not saying just start doling out penalties/punishment. But like actually look into it...
    I would not be shocked if that did happen. Lots of money could be at stake.

Some of the NFL Covid protocols make sense but some just seem to be window dressing. I don't know why the daily testing isn't done in other professions as well. Or at least weekly testing.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Yep, just contain Jackson and force him to throw and 11-0.
    Yep keep him in the pocket and make him throw outside.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

The scary thing is that we have to play them this week. If whatever they are doing is leading to this then I hate the fact our guys have to be on the same field as them.

They now have 10 more positive tests as of today (Tuesday).

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/r...st-per-report/

Not good. They better test EVERY damn player/personnel making this trip! At this point F postponing this game. The Ravens can take the forfeit and move on.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    The scary thing is that we have to play them this week. If whatever they are doing is leading to this then I hate the fact our guys have to be on the same field as them.

They now have 10 more positive tests as of today (Tuesday).

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/r...st-per-report/

Not good. They better test EVERY damn player/personnel making this trip! At this point F postponing this game. The Ravens can take the forfeit and move on.
    I am not against that. I just think it is highly suspicious that the Ravens test positive every single Monday. And I am supposed to believe that they are following the protocols to the same degree as everyone else?

I guess there is some math somewhere that says that is in the realm of possibility/probability but based on what I am reading, it is clear that the Ravens, Raiders, and Titans are not really dealing with all this the same way as the rest of the league. And that is, frankly, bullshit.

But there is NO WAY the NFL is cancelling a Thanksgiving Day game. They will make these dudes play in HAZMAT gear before they let that happen.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

The Ravens clearly aren’t following the proper protocols. There is no way the league should move a Thanksgiving game to cater to a team that’s not following proper measures to keep their players safe. Ravens have a practice squad and they have back up players. Next Covid Free Man Up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

What kind of fines will the NFL slap on the Ravens? Probably zero.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Didn't the 49ers play with a bunch of scrubs a few weeks ago? Surprise. No consistency from Goodhell and his minions.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Ravens should face penalties and play with scrubs or forfeit the game. But Gotohell likes give the Ravens favorable treatment so they won't be fined or forced to forfeit

So Schefter is reporting that more positives could postpone the game. Chances that false positives show up so the Ravens can buy time?

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Ravens should face penalties and play with scrubs or forfeit the game. But Gotohell likes give the Ravens favorable treatment so they won't be fined or forced to forfeit
    They will be, practice squad to the ready. Roger has lost enough money this year, on with the show. TV revenue is all that remains, if every player in the NFL came down with covid he'd hire nursing home residents to gear up.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...hursday-night/

Pittsburgh Steelers Participation/Injury Report, Week 12

Tuesday, November 24
    QB Ben Roethlisberger (NIR) - Limited
    WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (Foot) - Limited
    CB Joe Haden (Knee) - DNP
    RB Trey Edmunds (Hamstring) - DNP
    RB Jaylen Samuels (Quadriceps) - DNP
    LB Jayrone Elliott (Illness) - Full
    C Maurkice Pouncey (NIR) - DNP
    G David DeCastro (NIR) - DNP
    T Alejandro Villanueva (NIR) - Full
    TE Zach Gentry (Knee) - Full
    TE Eric Ebron (NIR) - Full
    DE Stephon Tuitt (NIR) - Full
    DE Tyson Alualu (NIR) - Full
    DT Cameron Heyward (NIR/Ankle) - Limited
    LB Vince Williams (NIR) - Full

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Hhmm, postponing more games means 8 teams into the playoffs, means the Rats get into the playoffs most likely . . .

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
    Hhmm, postponing more games means 8 teams into the playoffs, means the Rats get into the playoffs most likely . . .
    Wait, what???

I haven’t heard about turning missed games into playoff games... or, anything at all about having 8 playoffs teams for any reason(s). Please, explain.

I have indeed heard grumblings of moving this game to Sunday or Monday... which will NOT happen (because, the NFL would lose their Thanksgiving night market if they switch the game).

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Wait, what???

I haven’t heard about turning missed games into playoff games... or, anything at all about having 8 playoffs teams for any reason(s). Please, explain.

I have indeed heard grumblings of moving this game to Sunday or Monday... which will NOT happen (because, the NFL would lose their Thanksgiving night market if they switch the game).
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...ellations/amp/

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Whoa!!!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

What is this, 1982?

They had 16 teams in the playoffs that year due to the strike and nobody had a bye week in the playoffs (Of course, they were out 2 months due to the strike)

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

I am not against that. I just think it is highly suspicious that the Ravens test positive every single Monday. And I am supposed to believe that they are following the protocols to the same degree as everyone else?

I guess there is some math somewhere that says that is in the realm of possibility/probability but based on what I am reading, it is clear that the Ravens, Raiders, and Titans are not really dealing with all this the same way as the rest of the league. And that is, frankly, bullshit.

But there is NO WAY the NFL is cancelling a Thanksgiving Day game. They will make these dudes play in HAZMAT gear before they let that happen.

The game is on according to the NFL.

Cool stat: When Jackson has to pass 28 times or more they are 1-4 with the one win coming over Cincy.

Game postponed to Sunday afternoon

Ugh...

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Game postponed to Sunday afternoon

Fuck me runnin. Guess I’ll watch elf after dinner

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Not this again....

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Texans 3-7 vs Lions 4-6 AND Cowboys 3-7 vs Football Team 3-7. What a FEAST!!!

At least I can watch Tony Pollard vs Antonio Gibson. During intermediate turkey dozing from the recliner. But in all seriousness, this completely sucks and ruins what could have been a very good football Thursday. Very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Texans 3-7 vs Lions 4-6 AND Cowboys 3-7 vs Football Team 3-7. What a FEAST!!!

At least I can watch Tony Pollard vs Antonio Gibson. During intermediate turkey dozing from the recliner. But in all seriousness, this completely sucks and ruins what could have been a very good football Thursday. Very disappointed.
    The Battle of the first place in the NFC East...What a game to watch!

Purple rats got their way with their irresponsibility. They didn't want to play the Steelers on the road on a short week

Baltimore ravens. Too cowardly to play the Steelers on the road on a short week. Should be forced to play short handed

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Maybe Harbaugh wasn’t being little whiny bitch poor loser after all, he didn’t want to give Vrabel covid. No he’s a bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    The Battle of the first place in the NFC East...What a game to watch!
    So here is an interesting question though:

Look at the Eagles and look at the Panthers:

How do the Eagles rank higher than the Panthers?

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    So here is an interesting question though:

Look at the Eagles and look at the Panthers:

How do the Eagles rank higher than the Panthers?
    Division champion gets a playoff spot. They are the current "leader" in the NFC Least so that's probably the reason they are "ahead" of Carolina

- - - Updated - - -

Steelers need to take that anger and demolish the Ratbirds. As someone tweeted after this was announced: " F*ck those wankers"