Thread: JuJu rolled his ankle on the penalty flag, that's new!

Member Array title="Big Ben's Gray is on a distinguished road">

JuJu rolled his ankle on the penalty flag, that's new!

WTF....this is a new way to injure yourself, JuJu rolled his ankle by stepping onto the weighted end of the penalty flag that was thrown directly into his path. Can't make this shit up, I saw this live but just like the announcers in the video I thought he got hurt because of the previous play but no....it was the flag, that little yellow evil bastard must have been channeling Vontaze Burfict....lol

Hopefully JuJu is 100% come Thursday, I heard the injury is just minor so he should be okay. The rat birds are reeling right now after losing 3 of their last 4 games, we need to finish them Mortal Kombat style with a fatality!

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: JuJu rolled his ankle on the penalty flag, that's new!

It did seem like he could go back in, but it was a coach's decision to keep him out

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

He was hurt before that play and shouldn't have been sent back in (IMHO). They should have sent Washington in to get some reps, between DJ, Claypool and Ebron we had plenty of receivers.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

The way he waved at it was kind of funny even though he got hurt.

My mom used to wave at me like that if I was asking for something expensive for my birthday or Christmas.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    The way he waved at it was kind of funny even though he got hurt.

My mom used to wave at me like that if I was asking for something expensive for my birthday or Christmas.
    Lol. I thought the same when that happened. Like shoving a kids head back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler