Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Titans Win!!!

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Titans Win!!!

Titans win!!’

Yes, this is Steelers related

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Titans Win!!!

Patriots lost too.

A good day.

Senior Member Array title="bendsteel is a splendid one to behold">

Takes a little stress off of Thursdays game for sure!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Baltimore about to fall to 3rd place

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bendsteel View Post
    Takes a little stress off of Thursdays game for sure!
    Yes but it motivates them to a must win situation.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    and out of the playoffs.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Patriots lost too.

A good day.
    Bill needs to get the rust off the cheating machine.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Woulda been better if da Brahns lost

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    the game against the titans were crucial for the Ravens and they were motivated for this game with what happened last year .....

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

You have to respect that Titans team. They play tough and are well coached.
    1. Graham Barton, C, Duke 2. Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida 3. Maason Smith, DT, LSU 3. Max Melton, CB, Rutgers 4. Blake Fisher, OT, Notre Dame 6. Tommy Eichenberg, ILB, Ohio State 6. MJ Devonshire, CB, Pittsburgh

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Henry is a beast, a RB that big shouldn't move that way. He's the closest thing I've seen to Bo Jackson

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    True, but I think it really drains them emotionally. This is a game they had a substantial lead and blew it. It’s worse than a blow out loss. Good teams come back from blowout losses but this is one that rips your heart out.

Especially for the Ravens because this game did play according to their preferred script of playing with a lead for most of it and they STILL lost.

Now comes finger pointing and blame, and all the sweet sweet stuff that makes me happy.

There is big distruss going on in Baltimore and I love it!

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Henry is a beast, a RB that big shouldn't move that way. He's the closest thing I've seen to Bo Jackson

Bo works. I was thinking he kind of reminds me of Earl Campbell. No matter where you are at in the game he is still a weapon. I remember seeing Campbell take the ball to the house against Miami which was very similar to what I saw today from Henry. It might have been in OT as well, but I'm not positive.

The titans must be happy to have given a new contract to Henry in the last offseason ... Same thing for the saints with Kamara and the Vikings with Cook.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Agreed. Arthur Smith is one of the best OC's in the league right now. Calls a good game and has some well designed passing plays, IMO.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Makes it a meh game now. Steelers lose that one, they can still easily win the division. Doesn’t help with number one seed, but as far as the division goes, it’s far from the end of the world...

Having said that, they should handle the Ravens fairly easily...but then we know how these games go...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Makes it a meh game now. Steelers lose that one, they can still easily win the division. Doesn’t help with number one seed, but as far as the division goes, it’s far from the end of the world...

Having said that, they should handle the Ravens fairly easily...but then we know how these games go...
    That is all true and well said. Short week. Division game. Honestly, the only thing I am hoping for is get out without a major injury. Anything from a blowout win to a humiliating defeat is on the table at this point.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    That is all true and well said. Short week. Division game. Honestly, the only thing I am hoping for is get out without a major injury. Anything from a blowout win to a humiliating defeat is on the table at this point.
    Yep. No injuries and out of that game healthy is top priority imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Also remember when Harbaugh was being held up as this amazing coach?

I mean isn't the answer to almost all the Ravens problems under the heading of "coaching"? Whether it be bad play calling on offense, or lack of discipline on defense, or penalties...

This seems to be a staff who is on a 3 game skid with little answers. Of course, now that I typed this in...they are gonna come out and run circles around Steelers on turkey day.

Tape is out on Kordell Jackson, teams know how to stop him now

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Also remember when Harbaugh was being held up as this amazing coach?

I mean isn't the answer to almost all the Ravens problems under the heading of "coaching"? Whether it be bad play calling on offense, or lack of discipline on defense, or penalties...

This seems to be a staff who is on a 3 game skid with little answers. Of course, now that I typed this in...they are gonna come out and run circles around Steelers on turkey day.
    I’d like an answer from Six Rings, on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post

Nope. Not between these two teams. I would be shocked if we won by anything over a 14-point margin and more than likely, a 7-point or less margin will determine this game, just like so many others.

In other words, it's Steelers/Ravens. Records do not count.

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Nope. Not between these two teams. I would be shocked if we won by anything over a 14-point margin and more than likely, a 7-point or less margin will determine this game, just like so many others.

In other words, it's Steelers/Ravens. Records do not count.
    Nope. I don't care if the Ravens were 0-10 right now, very rarely does this matchup end up being greater than a 1-score game. I think one season even when they sucked and went 5-11, 2 of those wins came against us, never take the Ravens for granted

Drvlspwr Array title="Steel Peon has a reputation beyond repute"> Steel Peon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Bill needs to get the rust off the cheating machine.
    Unfortunately, he's playing in Tampa now.
    “They say you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone. So I got rid of everything to see what I had.” ~ Steven Wright

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Peon View Post
    Unfortunately, he's playing in Tampa now.
    No that's Tom, Bill is still in NE and both are cheaters.

It was before the game.....

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

As I said last week, the Steelers’ “magic number” was 4. With the Steelers winning and the Ravens losing, the “magic number” is down to 2:
    -two Steelers wins
    -two Ravens losses
    -a Steelers win and a Ravens loss*

*If the Steelers beat the Ravens on Thanksgiving, the Steelers win the AFC North.

BROWNS:
    Since the Browns are in contention (I joked last week that they weren’t a consideration)... if the Steelers win on Thursday, all the Steelers would have to do in order to eliminate the Browns from winning the AFC North is to beat them in Week 17. That would put the Steelers at 12 wins, owning the tie-breaker, and the other four games wouldn’t matter (for winning the division).

The Steelers obviously could wrap up the division before that: the “magic number” is 4. (It could be 3 considering which division games are won by each team... as in: the tie-breaker of “division wins” couid lower this number.)

SUMMATION:
    The simplest route to the division is:
    -Steelers beat Ravens on Thanksgiving
    -Steelers beat Browns in Week 17

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

After the game, John Harbaugh refused to shake Mike Vrabel’s hand.

Classless.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    After the game, John Harbaugh refused to shake Mike Vrabel’s hand.

Classless.
    Yeah, when he first started with the Ravens I liked him, but now he’s pretty much as classless as his brother....and that’s saying something.

Member Array title="Big Ben's Gray is on a distinguished road">

It was almost a perfect Sunday, if the damn Raiders could have swept the Chiefs would have been perfect...so close but the Raiders defense had to shit the bed during the final minute.