Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Titans Win!!!

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Re: Titans Win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    After the game, John Harbaugh refused to shake Mike Vrabel’s hand.

Classless.

He's completely classless.

He tries to puff out his chest to motivate his team. Then his team gets their ass kicked at home and physically dominated.

He waved off Vrabel after the game. The guy is a little bitch. I said it in another thread.

He has no problem trying to stick it to teams every time he has a chance to, but can't take it when he loses games. Talk about a lack of sportsmanship.

He's an embarrassment.

Does this mean he hasn't revolutionized the game like he told everyone he did??????

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben's Gray View Post
    It was almost a perfect Sunday, if the damn Raiders could have swept the Chiefs would have been perfect...so close but the Raiders defense had to shit the bed during the final minute.
    Neither one of those defenses impressed me, but I was amazed at how many Chiefs receivers caught throws with no one around them.

Senior Member Array title="Steelerchad is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    After the game, John Harbaugh refused to shake Mike Vrabel’s hand.

Classless.
    Harbaugh's always been whiny. Don't like his brother either. Just as bad, maybe worse.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Neither one of those defenses impressed me, but I was amazed at how many Chiefs receivers caught throws with no one around them.
    The playmakers they have are unmatched at creating space, and Mahomes is pretty mobile too. Hard to contain all those weapons

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerchad View Post
    Harbaugh's always been whiny. Don't like his brother either. Just as bad, maybe worse.
    I respect his coaching ability but I can't stand him as a person. Reminds me of a typical kid that hasn't matured past a certain point that's never a good sport when he loses

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    The playmakers they have are unmatched at creating space, and Mahomes is pretty mobile too. Hard to contain all those weapons

- - - Updated - - -

I respect his coaching ability but I can't stand him as a person. Reminds me of a typical kid that hasn't matured past a certain point that's never a good sport when he loses
    I don’t think the Chiefs Def is that good, unfortunately teams need to score 30+ pts to beat them.