Thread: Ebron is our 2nd fastest pass catcher

Senior Member Array title="ETL has a reputation beyond repute"> ETL's Avatar

Ebron is our 2nd fastest pass catcher

I was bored and looked up the 40 times of our pass catchers. Our TE is faster than all the receivers except Claypool. Maybe we should send him out on a fly pattern when he is matched up with a LB

Eric Ebron 4.50
    Diontae Johnson 4.53

Juju 4.54
    James Washington 4.54
    Chase Claypool 4.42
    Ray-Ray McCloud 4.53

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: Ebron is our 2nd fastest pass catcher

I can dig it. Ebron is probably the fastest TE we've ever had except for that guy from the chargers we got, who seemed to get injured if someone would give him a high-five

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Yep... Ebron is a freak.

If I recall correctly, at the Senior Bowl, Washington had the fastest play (22mph) or some stat like that (about him being the fastest player on the field). He was also known for having that type of speed in college.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Ladaraius Ebron is fast for a TE.

Juju has the toughness of Hines and isn't Willie Parker fast but he doesn't have cement blocks in his feet either. (See his 90+ TD catches)

DJ reminds me of AB and Sandoobio in that they don't have blazing speed but get the YAC YAC and make defenders miss

I think James Washington is Nate with Farm built muscles and toughness

Chase has the Martavis/Plax height and is pretty fast but probably could not beat pre injury Shazier in a foot race

Ray Ray only got 4.53 ?? That dude can fly