Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 11

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Week 11

Take Seattle tonight -3, They won't lose to Zona even though Zona is the new media darlings cause of the hail mary. Better team will win and that is Seattle. Zona is on their way up and they can be a force next season. Zona is one really relying completely on Murray, he won't get it done tonight.

Murray has issues getting the ball to Hopkins and their running game is not that good. I think he is going to be a very good QB in the future and already is a bit but just not enough to win this one.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Week 11

As an Arizonan I’m taking the red birds. 34-29.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

The Cards rarely lose in Seattle, so if they don't get a letdown because of their last win, I believe the Cards will win.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Seattle has been quite beatable lately, cards are playing with energy. Cards in a close one

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

One thing is for sure... I expect a good game tonight. Looking forward to it. Go Cards.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    One thing is for sure... I expect a good game tonight. Looking forward to it. Go Cards.
    All of the above, plus the potential for many splash plays.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

I'm thinking it's going to be a under low scoring game.

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    I'm thinking it's going to be a under low scoring game.
    We never know, but with Seattle's poor pass defense and two great offenses, I believe both teams will have at least 60 points combined.But choose what you think, since I don't want you to lose money because of me!

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    We never know, but with Seattle's poor pass defense and two great offenses, I believe both teams will have at least 60 points combined.But choose what you think, since I don't want you to lose money because of me!
    Thanks man and have Seattle to just outright win -3 on another bet. All I know is when most think it is going to be a shootout in the prime time games it usually turns out low scoring, We shall see and looking forward to it and bored now just playing Cold War.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

This team is relying solely on russell Wilson and now he is turning the ball over which is a problem

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Should be a good game. The battle of the midget QBs

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Should be a good game. The battle of the midget QBs
    Duck is not playing.

Duck is not playing.
    The Duck beat Murray last year!!!

Lol I forgot.

I was there!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Seattle wins 28-21. Defense actually looked respectable

Wow they made me a little nervous at the end, Won 55 and dang I been good at these Prime Time games the last 4 weeks. That safety earlier was crazy and you don't see that much and don't think refs like throwing that flag.

- - - Updated - - -

Seattle had a lot of injuries in that game and the Olsen injury doesn't look good since he went down without being touched.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Cards @ Seahawks

Twice on the last few downs, I thought that the Cardinals were going to score the game-tying TD. Alas, Quandre Diggs broke up both passes. (Pretty good for a FS who couldn’t cut it as a CB.)

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Does Seattle finally have a defense?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Honestly I don't know but don't think they are awful either. They did a pretty god job last night containing Murray when he ran. Kept Hopkins in somewhat check and stop the run early. Seattle is probably going fairly deep in the NFC playoffs even with that D IMO. That said they suffered a lot of injuries in that game like I mentioned earlier. The whole NFC is up for grabs and think they have a chance better then most. Just my two cents.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Honestly I don't know but don't think they are awful either. They did a pretty god job last night containing Murray when he ran. Kept Hopkins in somewhat check and stop the run early. Seattle is probably going fairly deep in the NFC playoffs even with that D IMO. That said they suffered a lot of injuries in that game like I mentioned earlier. The whole NFC is up for grabs and think they have a chance better then most. Just my two cents.
    That’s what I am saying. They contained Murray on the outside and had pressure up the middle. They weren’t giving up routes that they gave up in the past. It was night and day compared to what they’ve been all season. They’ve been horrendous on defense up until last night.

The Chiefs had also a awful defense for their first 10 games of the season last year and they were much better after that .... Could a similar scenario happen to the Seahawks this year?

- - - Updated - - -

That’s what I am saying. They contained Murray on the outside and had pressure up the middle. They weren’t giving up routes that they gave up in the past. It was night and day compared to what they’ve been all season. They’ve been horrendous on defense up until last night.
    Honestly that is probably the first full game I watched on Seattle this season cause I had money on them. Caught parts of other games, You know more then I do about it. Thought they look decent and was it mostly scheme ? Won 55 on them and that helps to bet on the College and pros all weekend and all I care about lol. Ps. Russel Wilson is worth all the big money he gets paid! That is 5-11 team without him.

Honestly that is probably the first full game I watched on Seattle this season cause I had money on them. Caught parts of other games, You know more then I do about it. Thought they look decent and was it mostly scheme ? Won 55 on them and that helps to bet on the College and pros all weekend and all I care about lol. Ps. Russel Wilson is worth all the big money he gets paid!
    I haven’t watched a ton either but have done a lot of listening and reading. This appears to be that they perfectly schemed against the Cardinals. I mean, we will get to see in the upcoming weeks whether it was a one game thing or something they’ve finally figured out?

I haven’t watched a ton either but have done a lot of listening and reading. This appears to be that they perfectly schemed against the Cardinals. I mean, we will get to see in the upcoming weeks whether it was a one game thing or something they’ve finally figured out?
    That is the thing lesser defense can do good if the scheme is good and sound. That said ain't nothing like a elite QB and Russell is one of them. What I said earlier Murray has it but not there yet. Was a fun game to watch with both talents and Metcalf is a beast!

Crap we have no other games to talk about till Sunday. Glad all the Thanksgiving games will be on local channels next week. Steelers on NBC 8:20 Thanksgiving night! Wear a mask if you are watching it at home! LoL! Don't piss off Cousin IT.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Getting Jamal Adams back at safety and adding Carlos Dunlap has immediately made a difference in what the defense is capable of.

Dunlap is a new man in Seattle. He has been terrific for them since they traded for him. Adams is a great player that will improve with more playing time if he fully recovers and stays healthy.

The Seahawks are going to be a very tough out.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Seattle had the advantage of being the home team on a Thursday night game. I'm not sold on their defense until i see a couple more decent performances out of them

Take the AFC North today both Bengals & Ravens. Not Steelers though betting.

The eagles are just awful...Still lead the division at 3-6-1

- - - Updated - - -

Overtime in Baltimore