Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Week 11:Jacksonville Jaguars(1-8)

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Re: Week 11:Jacksonville Jaguars(1-8)

Steelers favored by 10 now. I guarantee a nail biter loss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I think the best plan is to win B2B Super Bowls, Ben retire, and with the 32nd pick of the draft pick a QB from Ball State that is better than Mahomes in his rookie season.
    I'm Ezra Tank and I approve this message!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

If we were to win a SB this year, and I was Ben, I take a serious pay cut to keep as many guys as possible to try for B2B SBs and retire with 4 rings, but that is just me.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I like Charles Davis. He does his homework.

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

ben said he hungry to come out and get this game to the media.

which most likely means we lose.

do you guys remember before a Crappy KC Chiefs he said we gonna put on a show.

we won 3-0 i believe lol

Member Array title="Big Ben's Gray is on a distinguished road">

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    What streaming links have you guys been using this season to watch the Steeler games? http://crackstreams.com has been working well for me this season but what else do you guys use?

Senior Member Array title="CV1 is a jewel in the rough"> CV1's Avatar

Nflbite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben's Gray View Post
    What streaming links have you guys been using this season to watch the Steeler games? http://crackstreams.com has been working well for me this season but what else do you guys use?
    I bought a fire stick, download the add on “the crew”. All games available and zero pop ups. Good for movies and UFC fights as well.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I watch all games on Gameplan right after they're over.

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Jesus Christ. I have the stupid Chargers vs Jets: Draft Pick Bowl. I can't think of a worse game. Not only is it two non playoff contenders, it still probably won't be competitive.

Do you guys trust these crackstreams type stuff? I've never tried it. There's no downside to putting it on your phone?

- - - Updated - - -

I watch all games on Gameplan right after they're over.

Do you mean NFL Game Pass?

I think it's weird that they charge $74.99 when more than half the season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post

I think it's weird that they charge $74.99 when more than half the season is over.
    Yeah. I pay $99 a year for it. Been using it for about 5-6 years.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

I wish the NFL would follow what MLB did and let you buy "your" team. It costs $94.99/year to stream your team (assuming you're not in the local market). My Samsung smart TV has MLB.tv built right it so I just login and stream! Now if the NFL/NHL (I could give two shits about the NBA) would do the same I'd be in heaven.

The NFL being tied up with Direct TV and the Sunday ticket is killing their access to so many viewers.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    I wish the NFL would follow what MLB did and let you buy "your" team. It costs $94.99/year to stream your team (assuming you're not in the local market). My Samsung smart TV has MLB.tv built right it so I just login and stream! Now if the NFL/NHL (I could give two shits about the NBA) would do the same I'd be in heaven.

The NFL being tied up with Direct TV and the Sunday ticket is killing their access to so many viewers.
    Not to mention the price isn't really worth it for a Steeler fan. Pretty much you can count on both Ravens games being on TV, one of the Browns games, and any other playoff team we face will likely also be on TV. So you're paying a premium to pretty much watch 8 out of market games? I rather go to the bar for those at least I'll get a couple beers and nachos for the same price lol

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Steelers win this week but not confident on betting on them. think it's going to be a 7 or 8 point win. Basically a up and down nail bitter. It's possible Steelers could blow the Jags out of the water heading to the big Thanksgiving match up with the Ravens. Still wouldn't bet on them but pretty sure they win.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

CAA

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    CAA
    They like ribbing at each other and good to see from A QB and Coach.Of course all good fun when you are winning.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post

Yeah...I’m not sure why they lock up with directTV. It really is limiting the funds they can bring in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Yeah...I’m not sure why they lock up with directTV. It really is limiting the funds they can bring in.
    I use to have the Sunday Ticket many years back when I was in Fantasy football. Was very cool Now just thankful I get most Steelers game in the last ten years from my indoor antenna. Feel for people out of state wanting to watch the Steeler game.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    Jesus Christ. I have the stupid Chargers vs Jets: Draft Pick Bowl. I can't think of a worse game. Not only is it two non playoff contenders, it still probably won't be competitive.

Do you guys trust these crackstreams type stuff? I've never tried it. There's no downside to putting it on your phone?

- - - Updated - - -

Reddit usually has the best streaming links. I have an Android (LG) so the streaming sites work fine. I'm not sure about iPhones. Apple locks down everything and I'm not a fan so someone else can chime in.

Yahoo Sports app shows games for free. I watched Steelers-Texans earlier this year from work on my phone and it was nice and clear

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

In San Diego, NO game is being shown at the 10:00 timeslot. Instead, it’s a series of infomercials (Tiddy Bear vs. Mrs. Cleo should be a fun watch; I hear they’ll be using Ginsu knives).

Really though: WHY!?! I understand that local CBS has to pay the NFL in order to show a game. Simultaneously, local CBS gets paid to air these infomercials. But, I’ve avered for years (and, Yes, this has been going on for over a decade) that local CBS would actually make more money from advertising dollars than they would from the infomercials. Alas...

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Well ATT is looking to sell off DTV so I doubt Sunday Ticket will be there after this latest contract is up

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    In San Diego, NO game is being shown at the 10:00 timeslot. Instead, it’s a series of infomercials (Tiddy Bear vs. Mrs. Cleo should be a fun watch; I hear they’ll be using Ginsu knives).

Really though: WHY!?! I understand that local CBS has to pay the NFL in order to show a game. Simultaneously, local CBS gets paid to air these infomercials. But, I’ve avered for years (and, Yes, this has been going on for over a decade) that local CBS would actually make more money from advertising dollars than they would from the infomercials. Alas...
    Do you have a fox game? My area there is no CBS game either but the Browns/Eagles is on Fox at 1pm

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Reddit usually has the best streaming links.
    Do they offer any other (non-malware laden) links besides "NFL Streams Club?" I personally HATE sites like those that claim to be "free" yet still demand your credit card number in order to "validate" your "free" account.

Personally, I wish the NFL would stop fucking around with DirecTV already and offer streaming packages for individual teams on an ala carte basis. THAT I would pay for. I'm NOT paying $300+ a season for the Sunday Ticket package.

Yeah, I know you can "haggle" to get a cheaper price than that, but that's beside the point - I don't want ALL the games to begin with and I don't want to have to "haggle" for the best price EVERY season.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Do you have a fox game? My area there is no CBS game either but the Browns/Eagles is on Fox at 1pm
    Yes, there’s a game on Fox (although, I don’t recall which one).

Maybe CBS is becoming cheap everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Do they offer any other (non-malware laden) links besides "NFL Streams Club?" I personally HATE sites like those that claim to be "free" yet still demand your credit card number in order to "validate" your "free" account.

Personally, I wish the NFL would stop fucking around with DirecTV already and offer streaming packages for individual teams on an ala carte basis. THAT I would pay for. I'm NOT paying $300+ a season for the Sunday Ticket package.

Yeah, I know you can "haggle" to get a cheaper price than that, but that's beside the point - I don't want ALL the games to begin with and I don't want to have to "haggle" for the best price EVERY season.
    If you sort through the options, there’s usually a free one half way down the page. I’ve been using an app on my iPhone and sharing it to AppleTV and it’s been pretty good. Couple freezes but it’s overall, pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post

I don't know. I don't need it anymore but it's always recommended in other forums that use these links. Last time I used Reddit there were so many to choose from.

Did anyone notice if Williamson got any meaningful snaps in the middle?

I don’t remember seeing him at all.

Not until garbage time

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk