Thread: Quick Hits: Bungals @ Steelers

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quick Hits: Bungals @ Steelers

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: Quick Hits: Bungals @ Steelers

That strip by Sutton is the 3rd forced fumble he has in the last 3 weeks.

Turning the football over is a skill that needs to be practiced and a defensive mindset that is created.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Good thing about Hilton being out is Sutton is getting more PT.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    That strip by Sutton is the 3rd forced fumble he has in the last 3 weeks.

Turning the football over is a skill that needs to be practiced and a defensive mindset that is created.
    He's kind of making Mike Hilton redundant. Not that I don't want Hilton back but a good problem to have. So glad he wasn't traded.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    He's kind of making Mike Hilton redundant. Not that I don't want Hilton back but a good problem to have. So glad he wasn't traded.
    Sutton is a FA too at the end of the season. Hopefully one of them ends up being affordable.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Yup, my thought before the season is that Hilton is going to garner more interest on the open market and likely leave in FA. Then Sutton would be the more affordable player to keep that can play slot and also outside if needed. I just hope that both dont leave in free agency.

Sutton better player in coverage, while Hilton better in run support IMO.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Yup, my thought before the season is that Hilton is going to garner more interest on the open market and likely leave in FA. Then Sutton would be the more affordable player to keep that can play slot and also outside if needed. I just hope that both dont leave in free agency.

Sutton better player in coverage, while Hilton better in run support IMO.
    Agreed. Hilton is more of a mini OLB. Is there any other DB in the NFL that can play the slot, blitz and play the run like Hilton?