Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9-0 Here We Come!

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

9-0 Here We Come!

Yes and take the Steelers on the spread as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Steelers win by 10 or more.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so sure of it and why I put 6 dollars on them.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Re: 9-0 Here We Come!

I was right but lost 25 on Zona not kicking the extra point and never seen that happen before.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

If the Patriots lead holds tonight, the Steelers can, pretty much, wrap up the division in the next three weeks...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    If the Patriots lead holds tonight, the Steelers can, pretty much, wrap up the division in the next three weeks...lol.

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Woohoo!

Big win for the Steelers with the Baltimore loss!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
    Woohoo!

Big win for the Steelers with the Baltimore loss!
    Oh I thought Baltimore was going 19-0 and that Lamar izz dah gr8est ever??

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Member Array title="Big Ben's Gray is on a distinguished road">

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post

Hahah lmao that gif is awsome, fuck yeah just got done with work and saw the Patriots did it...woot! Division title here we come.

Haha got more then my money back from the screw job by Zona. I was pissed and bet heavy on The Pats and under. Great to see the Ravens loose as well and love it!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and thank you rain!!!

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Only if the Browns lose a game. If we get to 12-0 we eliminate the Ravens from winning the division but Browns could theoretically still go 13-3.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

I ain't worried about the Brahns as long as Mayfield is their QB. He's a decent QB but the guy you fear in the playoffs? He ain't it.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

What's the bigger bragging right? Most SB wins or the only undefeated season? I have a friend who's a Dolphins fan and always brings up the only undefeated season. Would love if the Steelers took away that bragging right cause it's annoying to listen to

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

The Steelers’ “magic number” is 4 (Steelers wins or Ravens losses).

If the Steelers beat the Jaguars AND the Titans beat the Ravens, a win by the Steelers on Thanksgiving would give them the division. (And, Yes, I am purposefully ignoring the 6-3 Browns.)

Okay, okay... joking aside, if the Steelers beat the Ravens, the Browns, and just ONE other game, they “100%” wrap up the division.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

In may....

Senior Member Array title="Dissolv is a splendid one to behold"> Dissolv's Avatar

At some point we may have to give up the undefeated through the Super Bowl thing. I'm not rooting for this, and certainly not even expecting it this coming week. But if it happens, it will be okay so long as we use it for motivation and ultimate triumph come Lombardi time.

In the meantime, enjoy the ride. 9-0, here we go!

Quote Originally Posted by Dissolv View Post
    At some point we may have to give up the undefeated through the Super Bowl thing. I'm not rooting for this, and certainly not even expecting it this coming week. But if it happens, it will be okay so long as we use it for motivation and ultimate triumph come Lombardi time.

In the meantime, enjoy the ride. 9-0, here we go!
    Too early for that, especially with only one game ahead of the chiefs for the first round bye...

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Screw that, keep winning and get HFA (doesn't mean as much when nobody's there) and, more importantly, the bye week. Let the Chiefs have to play on wildcard weekend instead.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Screw that, keep winning and get HFA (doesn't mean as much when nobody's there) and, more importantly, the bye week. Let the Chiefs have to play on wildcard weekend instead.
    I’m all good for that. Chiefs have a couple/few challenges coming up...wouldn’t mind seeing them at 13-3 and the Steelers at 14-2...

Senior Member Array title="Dissolv is a splendid one to behold"> Dissolv's Avatar

I fully expect 10-0. But if we drop one and still have a deep playoff run, I'm not going to cry in my pants about it like a lot of "fans", or use it to try to justify some kind of idea that I know more about what needs to happen than the coaches who live it every day. I think they are turning in amazing ball this year, despite the challenges of the goofy year and the fact that they are not as complete a team as possible. Even better, they are winning close games, even blowing out the occasional inferior opponent (gasp!), and have gotten over a massive hurdle in the schedule, the away games back to back against the Titans and Ravens. That's no joke to pull through, and I'm not surprised that the team seemed worn down and sluggish against Dallas.

Enjoy.the.ride!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I thought it was interesting to hear Vilma's comments on the 2009 Saints unbeaten streak and SB run. He said that losing a couple was the best thing that could've happened to them. Took the pressure off and allowed the players to relax and just play football again.

I really don't care about the record. Just make the playoffs and then see what happens.

I just want the division (13-3), the first seed and Super Bowl. I would only accept a playoff loss to the Chiefs...anything less than that would be a disappointment to me.

Having said that, I think they drop one this week to the Jaguars. They always play poorly against that team, they just came off a good division win and they have the Ravens on a short week on Thanksgiving so they could definitely be looking past the Jaguars.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I just want the division (13-3), the first seed and Super Bowl. I would only accept a playoff loss to the Chiefs...anything less than that would be a disappointment to me.

Having said that, I think they drop one this week to the Jaguars. They always play poorly against that team, they just came off a good division win and they have the Ravens on a short week on Thanksgiving so they could definitely be looking past the Jaguars.
    I know that no one else will believe this, but the Colts could beat this team. Maybe only 5/10 times or something. But the Colts defense is pretty good and when Rivers remembers not to throw goofy INTs; they have an effective offense. Their own super-sized rookie WR is coming back to health and they are starting to use him in a similar manner to Claypool. He gave the Titans fits on Thursday night.

We know the Ravens can beat the Steelers as well. Clearly, the Chiefs can beat anyone at anytime. I have no idea how the playoff match-ups will fall out -- but that is 3 AFC teams that I think the Steelers could lose to. They could also win...who knows.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I know that no one else will believe this, but the Colts could beat this team. Maybe only 5/10 times or something. But the Colts defense is pretty good and when Rivers remembers not to throw goofy INTs; they have an effective offense. Their own super-sized rookie WR is coming back to health and they are starting to use him in a similar manner to Claypool. He gave the Titans fits on Thursday night.

We know the Ravens can beat the Steelers as well. Clearly, the Chiefs can beat anyone at anytime. I have no idea how the playoff match-ups will fall out -- but that is 3 AFC teams that I think the Steelers could lose to. They could also win...who knows.
    Steelers get the Colts on Dec 27 so we shall see.

The team that is scaring me right now is the Dolphins. They are young and on a roll and Tua brought his talents to South Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Steelers get the Colts on Dec 27 so we shall see.

The team that is scaring me right now is the Dolphins. They are young and on a roll and Tua brought his talents to South Beach.
    Agree for the dolphins...They are better that the colts right now.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

I think they blowout Jags. My guess is 14-2. Potential loss to Ravens, Bills, Colts or upset by Browns. IMO at worst they go 2-2 in those games. I don’t see let down, I know the only prize that counts is SB but you can’t tell me they don’t want to go undefeated.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Don’t live in your fears!

This is the first time in our life that we see the steelers undefeated in the middle of the season like this, so we have to enjoy the moment since seasons like this are very rare and it's fun right now...Like the 2004 season.

Steelers win and go 10-0 but don't trust them to cover this week and win by 7 or 8. Jags probably get a garbage TD near the end. Again Steelers wil win and 10-0.