Thread: Covid strikes again

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Covid strikes again

Steelers have placed rookie guard Kevin Dotson on the reserve/covid-19 list and signed safety Antoine Brooks from the practice squad to replace him on the 53-man roster
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

STEELER NATION RULES ! Array title="katmandu has much to be proud of"> katmandu's Avatar

Re: Covid strikes again

Oh... "It's just" the common cold virus..... "It's just" like the flu...... "What's the big deal ?"..... It's a SCAM.... a hoax......
    "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Support Steelers Universe with a Donation via PayPal !

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru....php?do=donate

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

So are there more players that will be put on that list because they were in close proximity to Dotson?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by katmandu View Post
    Oh... "It's just" the common cold virus..... "It's just" like the flu...... "What's the big deal ?"..... It's a SCAM.... a hoax......
    If only any of that was true.

STEELER NATION RULES ! Array title="katmandu has much to be proud of"> katmandu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    If only any of that was true.
    No doubt....
    "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    So are there more players that will be put on that list because they were in close proximity to Dotson?
    Sure hope not. It is refreshing to see the Steeler Organization taking COVID as a serious threat and acting responsibly to it.

Unlike here where I live (Outside Nashville) where they think COVID is a big fucking joke. Exhibit A: Titans earlier this season. Direct result of sticking their heads in the sand and denying reality. Also the "Don't Tell Me What to Do" mentality down here.

Quote Originally Posted by katmandu View Post
    Sure hope not. It is refreshing to see the Steeler Organization taking COVID as a serious threat and acting responsibly to it.

Unlike here where I live (Outside Nashville) where they think COVID is a big fucking joke. Exhibit A: Titans earlier this season. Direct result of sticking their heads in the sand and denying reality. Also the "Don't Tell Me What to Do" mentality down here.
    I really have no problem with the "Don't tell me what to do" mentality. In fact, it's one of the reasons I like living where I do. What I don't like, however, is the "Why aren't you fixing this!" mentality that shows up in many people when they get into trouble with the "don't tell me what to do" concept. If you're going to hold to one, then hold to the other.
    ---------------
    Back on topic, yeah, the Steelers are a business and as such, they need to be as careful with Covid as most other large businesses, including protecting their employees (including players). Good to see they're doing so.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    I really have no problem with the "Don't tell me what to do" mentality. In fact, it's one of the reasons I like living where I do.

This is what Made America great we made decisions for ourselves as individuals and we lived with the consequences ...

I miss my Country ..

back to topic .....

the flu travels the same way covid does ( cause it is a flu of sorts ) both organizations that took the field today have some current issues with covid , I am sure playing one another today isnt going to see those numbers decrease ..time will tell but for now lets take a moment and enjoy 9-0
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now