Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 election fraud update thread

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    The outcomes aren't extraordinary. That's the entire point. The only people who think they are are those living in an internet fueled information silo that has lost touch with reality.

Just as the 2016 election was surprising to many on the left. The 2020 election is surprising to many on the right. But, in both cases, plenty of signs were there pre-election that pointed to the exact outcomes that happened.

As to "evidence" or "explanations"...multiple have been posted by myself and others in just this thread. But it isn't like you are going to believe any of them. So what's the point? Besides...since you require no evidence and have repeatedly posted that evidence and confirmation are just dirty liberal tricks to gaslight folks with real knowledge...who needs evidence anyways...

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

We are in the middle of perhaps the most critical medical crisis in this countries history and this president is wasting his time on BS and nonsense.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    We are in the middle of perhaps the most critical medical crisis in this countries history and this president is wasting his time on BS and nonsense.

Thats what we we’re saying during impeachment. Short memory you have. Maybe it’s dementia , that would explain a lot.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    The outcomes aren't extraordinary. That's the entire point. The only people who think they are are those living in an internet fueled information silo that has lost touch with reality.

Just as the 2016 election was surprising to many on the left. The 2020 election is surprising to many on the right. But, in both cases, plenty of signs were there pre-election that pointed to the exact outcomes that happened.

As to "evidence" or "explanations"...multiple have been posted by myself and others in just this thread. But it isn't like you are going to believe any of them. So what's the point? Besides...since you require no evidence and have repeatedly posted that evidence and confirmation are just dirty liberal tricks to gaslight folks with real knowledge...who needs evidence anyways...
    You do realize that all you're doing here is the same tired act of arbitrarily claiming that your opponents must be the ones to prove everything while you need prove nothing. That your version of events, however flimsy, is what stands by default, and it's up to everyone else to knock it down.

This is no surprise, I guess. It's the same strategy used in the election fraud. The same strategy used for the BLM riots. The same strategy used with COVID. We will create a fiction and put the burden of disproving it on you. And no evidence will ever be good enough to meet our standards. And if it is, we will just change the standards.

Like, I am fairly certain that at this point, some Democrat election official could murder someone and be caught on video dragging the body out to the trunk of their car, and their followers would just say where's the evidence, it was debunked. All you have is a video of someone dragging a body around, it doesn't prove he was the person who committed the murder. Ten people testified they saw the murder - oh, that's all hearsay, got any evidence? The bullet matches his gun - well he destroyed the gun, where's your evidence? There's blood all over his clothes and his car - well of course there was, he was dragging a body around, that's just as expected, conspiracy theorist! That's normal! Lots of people drag bodies around, it doesn't mean they all committed murder. Where's your evidence.

No shit, you people are as willfully ignorant as Holocaust deniers. Sad.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Thats what we we’re saying during impeachment. Short memory you have. Maybe it’s dementia , that would explain a lot.
    Then again, maybe it's just that you're an asshole. That would explain a lot.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Then again, maybe it's just that you're an asshole. That would explain a lot.
    Mirror, mirror........................................

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

You do realize that all you're doing here is the same tired act of arbitrarily claiming that your opponents must be the ones to prove everything while you need prove nothing. That your version of events, however flimsy, is what stands by default, and it's up to everyone else to knock it down.

This is no surprise, I guess. It's the same strategy used in the election fraud. The same strategy used for the BLM riots. The same strategy used with COVID. We will create a fiction and put the burden of disproving it on you. And no evidence will ever be good enough to meet our standards. And if it is, we will just change the standards.

Like, I am fairly certain that at this point, some Democrat election official could murder someone and be caught on video dragging the body out to the trunk of their car, and their followers would just say where's the evidence, it was debunked. All you have is a video of someone dragging a body around, it doesn't prove he was the person who committed the murder. Ten people testified they saw the murder - oh, that's all hearsay, got any evidence? The bullet matches his gun - well he destroyed the gun, where's your evidence? There's blood all over his clothes and his car - well of course there was, he was dragging a body around, that's just as expected, conspiracy theorist! That's normal! Lots of people drag bodies around, it doesn't mean they all committed murder. Where's your evidence.

No shit, you people are as willfully ignorant as Holocaust deniers. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Mirror, mirror........................................
    Impressive.

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

impeachment of Donald Trump, was initiated on December 18, 2019, the House approved articles of impeachment . The Senate acquitted Trump of these charges on February 5, 2020 .

and Covid hit in late January . but you can no longer tell time anymore .
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    impeachment of Donald Trump, was initiated on December 18, 2019, the House approved articles of impeachment . The Senate acquitted Trump of these charges on February 5, 2020 .

and Covid hit in late January . but you can no longer tell time anymore .
    impeachment process went from 1/16 To 2/5. Trump shut down travel from china 1/31. Are you not smart enough to see that fell between BS impeachment. No doubt had negative effects. Of course they had time during process to call him racist. Who knows how many dead if libtards in charge. Let me know if you still dont get it, I’ll go slower.

impeachment process went from 1/16 To 2/5. Trump shut down travel from china 1/31. Are you not smart enough to see that fell between BS impeachment. No doubt had negative effects. Of course they had time during process to call him racist. Who knows how many dead if libtards in charge. Let me know if you still dont get it, I’ll go slower.
    What the fuck difference does 5 days make?

BTW, shutting down a little bit of travel from China did a lot of good huh?

What the fuck difference does 5 days make?

BTW, shutting down a little bit of travel from China did a lot of good huh?

Sure did better than if Biden in office, he would’ve been to scared to shut down. You’re an angry old man, miss a bingo game due to lockdown?

- - - Updated - - -

The facts remain, while libtards impeaching, covid spreading.

The entire executive branch was consumed by impeachment, and it totally distracted Congress, too,” said a Senate GOP aide. “If we weren’t doing impeachment, we wouldn’t have had a briefing, we would’ve had hearings—and a lot more public oversight to scrutinize all of this.” Im sure you’ll just discredit, because you libtards on here are much smarter. Lol

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

The entire executive branch was consumed by impeachment, and it totally distracted Congress, too,” said a Senate GOP aide. “If we weren’t doing impeachment, we wouldn’t have had a briefing, we would’ve had hearings—and a lot more public oversight to scrutinize all of this.” Im sure you’ll just discredit, because you libtards on here are much smarter. Lol
    yes chewing gum and walking very hard to do
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Did Trump say this because he was impeached or because he's an incompetent dipstick?:

A) Impeached

B) Incompetent Dipstick

How about this?

A) Impeached

B) Incompetent Dipstick

And this?

A) Impeached

B) Incompetent Dipstick

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I think what really happened with impeachment and COVID was that the liberals started out throwing a screaming fit over nothing in order to create the appearance of a crisis, and failed ... so then they threw a screaming fit over nothing to create the appearance of a different crisis, and succeeded.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

See you Space Cowboy ...

- Arizona Court DENIES Election Contest. Court: "Plaintiff has not proven that the Biden/Harris ticket did not receive the highest number of votes." (finds no election fraud, after letting Trump & co. put on evidence)

- Nevada Court DISMISSES with prejudice Trump Election Contest! (finds no election fraud, after letting Trump & co. put on evidence)

- Michigan DENIES Trump's application to appeal his court loss to stop the counting of absentee ballots in Michigan.

- 11th Circuit DISMISSES Georgia Kraken appeal.

- Minnesota Supreme Court DISMISSES Republican lawsuit seeking to delay the certification of the election.

- Wisconsin Supreme Court DENIES application by conservative group to invalidate results of the election. (majority says throwing out an election is pretty brazen)

Reference:

https://twitter.com/marceelias

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

With all that evidence, this Barnes Law guy should be at the next meeting at the Supreme Courtyard Marriott to get these votes recounted. I look forward to hearing more about this mountain of evidence that he uncovers on twitter.

Oh hey look, it's the guy who knows everything, back to show off his sparkling personality again.

Fantasy: "Look at how clever I am! I'm running psychological experiments on you guys!"

Reality: "Here I am again, being a fuckin' gigantic homo, like always."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

"Here I am again, being a fuckin' gigantic homo, like always."
    Do people older than 10 still actually call somebody a "homo", when they cannot discuss facts about a topic??

Again, please keep us informed on the developments of what the press conference at the Barnes & Noble Law firm finds out about that ballot fraud in Arizona. I sure hope its better than "I'm rubber and you're glue.....what bounces off me sticks to you"

What does that mean?

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Did Trump say this because he was impeached or because he's an incompetent dipstick?:

A) Impeached

B) Incompetent Dipstick

How about this?

A) Impeached

B) Incompetent Dipstick

And this?

A) Impeached

B) Incompetent Dipstick

Can of corn...incompetent dipstick.

While watching these videos, I constantly say to myself, “how the hell does anybody continue to support this fraud of a president.”
    The utter bullshit that he spews is simply gobbled up by his supporters, and never even questioned or challenged.
    Just accepted like good cult members should.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Do people older than 10 still actually call somebody a "homo", when they cannot discuss facts about a topic??

Again, please keep us informed on the developments of what the press conference at the Barnes & Noble Law firm finds out about that ballot fraud in Arizona. I sure hope its better than "I'm rubber and you're glue.....what bounces off me sticks to you"
    lol, that was just the reaction I expected. I'm so much smarter than you! I'm running psychological experiments on you!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Look, the last refuge of frauds and morons.

I've asked before and I will ask again...how come all you grumpy right-wingers get cranky and whine that everyone thinks your racists and how you are constantly belittled and victimized (everyone is out to get conservative, christian, and patriotic white dudes) but as soon as you get frustrated and/or run out of actual (pre-loaded from Twitter or Youtube) talking points...it is straight to the homophobic and misogynistic insults?

Totally predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post

I constantly say to myself, “how the hell does anybody continue to support this fraud of a president.”
    To be fair, there are a lot of people with Conservative values that vote for the Republican party, regardless of who their leader is.

For a lot of the true base, I can see why they gravitate to the message. I may not agree with it, but a lot of it comes down to having someone to blame. A few elements are as follows:

-Job and career didnt go their way, so blame the "educated elites" for taking all the good jobs.
    -Havent gotten out from under their debts, so blame "Democrats with hands in my pockets".
    -Not having success with women, blame all this independent thinking on the changes by the "radical left". Go back to a time when "America was Great".
    -not feeling successful and superior in society an longer, blame it on the "radical left" for giving visible minorities a way to be more successful than ignorant Caucasians. Make America Great Again so they can say things like Spick, Gook, Chink, Ni??er, etc.

So even when the guy loses in a "massive landslide" election, the same base isnt going to admit they were wrong by getting conned by a Con man, they double down and contribute $300 million to the Guliani travelling legal sideshow, not realizing they got conned again.

The Republican voters who realize he isnt a Republican and the Con is over I can respect. They just dont want anybody to know they know they were the sucker and are just waiting for the next 4 year cycle when they hopefully have somebody with Conservative values they will vote for again and not be part of the circus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Look, the last refuge of frauds and morons.

I've asked before and I will ask again...how come all you grumpy right-wingers get cranky and whine that everyone thinks your racists and how you are constantly belittled and victimized (everyone is out to get conservative, christian, and patriotic white dudes) but as soon as you get frustrated and/or run out of actual (pre-loaded from Twitter or Youtube) talking points...it is straight to the homophobic and misogynistic insults?

Totally predictable.
    I can answer that for you. It's because when you are tired of listening to low-information smuggies, you just be rude to them. And my, look at the righteous indignation, right on cue.

Totally predictable.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    To be fair, there are a lot of people with Conservative values that vote for the Republican party, regardless of who their leader is.

For a lot of the true base, I can see why they gravitate to the message. I may not agree with it, but a lot of it comes down to having someone to blame. A few elements are as follows:

-Job and career didnt go their way, so blame the "educated elites" for taking all the good jobs.
    -Havent gotten out from under their debts, so blame "Democrats with hands in my pockets".
    -Not having success with women, blame all this independent thinking on the changes by the "radical left". Go back to a time when "America was Great".
    -not feeling successful and superior in society an longer, blame it on the "radical left" for giving visible minorities a way to be more successful than ignorant Caucasians. Make America Great Again so they can say things like Spick, Gook, Chink, Ni??er, etc.

So even when the guy loses in a "massive landslide" election, the same base isnt going to admit they were wrong by getting conned by a Con man, they double down and contribute $300 million to the Guliani travelling legal sideshow, not realizing they got conned again.

The Republican voters who realize he isnt a Republican and the Con is over I can respect. They just dont want anybody to know they know they were the sucker and are just waiting for the next 4 year cycle when they hopefully have somebody with Conservative values they will vote for again and not be part of the circus.
    Probably the most close minded, ignorant post Ive seen. Not to mention delusional.