Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 661 to 674 of 674

Thread: 2020 election fraud update thread

  1. #661
    Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,547

    Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

    Trump was winning the election rather easily, then the ballot dump happened. Trump wins with at least 300 electoral votes without it

  2. #662
    Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,485

    Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Trump was winning the election rather easily, then the ballot dump happened. Trump wins with at least 300 electoral votes without it


    Yeah, and the Penguins were leading the game on Wednesday, until the Flyers cheated and a big goal dump happened. The fake sports news says the Flyers won 6-3....but anybody that was on parler, Fox Sports or Sportsmax knows the Pens really won the game.

  3. #663
    President-Elect Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Posts
    11,849

    Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

    Well guess what, last night they just found 22 more Steelers points from the Browns game on Sunday, so we won and we're playing the Chiefs this weekend. Better get ready, it's totally legit!
    An empty victory is a victory nonetheless.

  4. #664
    Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,485

    Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Well guess what, last night they just found 22 more Steelers points from the Browns game on Sunday, so we won and we're playing the Chiefs this weekend. Better get ready, it's totally legit!
    Link please.


  5. #665
    Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Posts
    4,456

    Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

    if it wasn't for those illegal 28 points in the first quarter, the Steelers won by a LOT!
    My Avatar is worse than the Madden Curse. My Previous avatars: 1- Antonio Brown, 2- Juju / Conner, 3- Tom Brady, 4- Lamar Jackson. Their careers all went south when I added them as my avatar, so I'm trying to make something good out of the bad

  6. #666
    Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,485

    Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    if it wasn't for those illegal 28 points in the first quarter, the Steelers won by a LOT!
    Yeah, the point dump happened in the first quarter. I heard the Browns had dead people scoring points.

    The game really didnt start until the second quarter, so those "advance points" should not have counted. They might have come from people that dont normally score points.

  7. #667
    Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Witness Protection in South Kakalaki
    Gender
    Posts
    1,411

    Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post


    Yeah, and the Penguins were leading the game on Wednesday, until the Flyers cheated and a big goal dump happened. The fake sports news says the Flyers won 6-3....but anybody that was on parler, Fox Sports or Sportsmax knows the Pens really won the game.

    Lemieux addressed the angry mob of Penguins fans afterwards and incited them to march across the state of Pennsylvania
    to Philadelphia, where they should storm the Wells Fargo Center, break in, vandalize, deface, and threaten the lives of people charged with the duty of protecting Flyers Championship Banners.
    They used American flags as weapons, killed an officer by tossing a fire extinguisher, but claimed it was their right to do so.
    Some had zip ties and nooses.
    They were probably going to be used in the penalty box.

  8. #668
    Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,485

    Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Lemieux addressed the angry mob of Penguins fans afterwards and incited them to march across the state of Pennsylvania
    to Philadelphia, where they should storm the Wells Fargo Center, break in, vandalize, deface, and threaten the lives of people charged with the duty of protecting Flyers Championship Banners.
    They used American flags as weapons, killed an officer by tossing a fire extinguisher, but claimed it was their right to do so.
    Some had zip ties and nooses.
    They were probably going to be used in the penalty box.
    I heard about that. They were lead by a guy in some Cooperalls and he was waving a WHA Flag, probably because they worship archaic ideas that failed. Losers.


  9. #669
    President-Elect Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Posts
    11,849

    Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Yeah, the point dump happened in the first quarter. I heard the Browns had dead people scoring points.

    The game really didnt start until the second quarter, so those "advance points" should not have counted. They might have come from people that dont normally score points.
    Wait, you mean the Browns were the winners because they were ahead when the game ended, and all their points were legitimate? Surely you're just a crazy conspiracy theorist.

    I mean, those Steelers points came in a few days after the game and no one can really explain where they came from, but stop questioning it. We're talking about the integrity of the league, how dare you. Browns lost, get over it.

    In fact, holy shit, word now is they just found ANOTHER 50 touchdowns that were overlooked, and the Steelers got 49 of them. It was a blowout, it wasn't even that close. Just accept it and move on, crazy person.
    An empty victory is a victory nonetheless.

  10. #670
    Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,485

    Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Wait, you mean the Browns were the winners because they were ahead when the game ended, and all their points were legitimate? Surely you're just a crazy conspiracy theorist.

    I mean, those Steelers points came in a few days after the game and no one can really explain where they came from, but stop questioning it. We're talking about the integrity of the league, how dare you. Browns lost, get over it.

    In fact, holy shit, word now is they just found ANOTHER 50 touchdowns that were overlooked, and the Steelers got 49 of them. It was a blowout, it wasn't even that close. Just accept it and move on, crazy person.
    Reality vs. (bat-shit-crazy) Conspiracy theory (WITH ZERO EVIDENCE)


  11. #671
    Senior Member Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute"> tom444's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Posts
    2,002

    Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

    Three pointer stolen from 7' 6" Taco Fall:


  12. #672
    Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,485

    Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Three pointer stolen from 7' 6" Taco Fall:

    I saw that Orlando was up 35-34 in the 2nd quarter. Refs should have just stopped the game then....because that is when the point dump came in.

    I would have to question if that basket actually went in, because you say his name is Taco, but the roster says Tacko. What was on the actual game sheet? Or does it count twice because 2 people actually scored at the same time. Honestly, I can do this all day. There is what actually happened, compared to whatever alternate reality I can make up. All I need is somebody gullible to believe it, but most of them are NASCAR fans and not fans of 9 african-americans and 1 guy from Senegal playing basketball.

  13. #673
    Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Arizona
    Gender
    Posts
    5,650

    Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

    Talking sports in here now??? This really is the end of the world!

  14. #674
    Senior Member Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute"> tom444's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Posts
    2,002

    Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    I saw that Orlando was up 35-34 in the 2nd quarter. Refs should have just stopped the game then....because that is when the point dump came in.

    I would have to question if that basket actually went in, because you say his name is Taco, but the roster says Tacko. What was on the actual game sheet? Or does it count twice because 2 people actually scored at the same time. Honestly, I can do this all day. There is what actually happened, compared to whatever alternate reality I can make up. All I need is somebody gullible to believe it, but most of them are NASCAR fans and not fans of 9 african-americans and 1 guy from Senegal playing basketball.
    We love Tacko here in Boston.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •