Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 election fraud update thread

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

Trump was winning the election rather easily, then the ballot dump happened. Trump wins with at least 300 electoral votes without it

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Trump was winning the election rather easily, then the ballot dump happened. Trump wins with at least 300 electoral votes without it

Yeah, and the Penguins were leading the game on Wednesday, until the Flyers cheated and a big goal dump happened. The fake sports news says the Flyers won 6-3....but anybody that was on parler, Fox Sports or Sportsmax knows the Pens really won the game.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Well guess what, last night they just found 22 more Steelers points from the Browns game on Sunday, so we won and we're playing the Chiefs this weekend. Better get ready, it's totally legit!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Well guess what, last night they just found 22 more Steelers points from the Browns game on Sunday, so we won and we're playing the Chiefs this weekend. Better get ready, it's totally legit!
    Link please.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

if it wasn't for those illegal 28 points in the first quarter, the Steelers won by a LOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    if it wasn't for those illegal 28 points in the first quarter, the Steelers won by a LOT!
    Yeah, the point dump happened in the first quarter. I heard the Browns had dead people scoring points.

The game really didnt start until the second quarter, so those "advance points" should not have counted. They might have come from people that dont normally score points.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post

Yeah, and the Penguins were leading the game on Wednesday, until the Flyers cheated and a big goal dump happened. The fake sports news says the Flyers won 6-3....but anybody that was on parler, Fox Sports or Sportsmax knows the Pens really won the game.

Lemieux addressed the angry mob of Penguins fans afterwards and incited them to march across the state of Pennsylvania
    to Philadelphia, where they should storm the Wells Fargo Center, break in, vandalize, deface, and threaten the lives of people charged with the duty of protecting Flyers Championship Banners.
    They used American flags as weapons, killed an officer by tossing a fire extinguisher, but claimed it was their right to do so.
    Some had zip ties and nooses.
    They were probably going to be used in the penalty box.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Lemieux addressed the angry mob of Penguins fans afterwards and incited them to march across the state of Pennsylvania
    to Philadelphia, where they should storm the Wells Fargo Center, break in, vandalize, deface, and threaten the lives of people charged with the duty of protecting Flyers Championship Banners.
    They used American flags as weapons, killed an officer by tossing a fire extinguisher, but claimed it was their right to do so.
    Some had zip ties and nooses.
    They were probably going to be used in the penalty box.
    I heard about that. They were lead by a guy in some Cooperalls and he was waving a WHA Flag, probably because they worship archaic ideas that failed. Losers.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Yeah, the point dump happened in the first quarter. I heard the Browns had dead people scoring points.

The game really didnt start until the second quarter, so those "advance points" should not have counted. They might have come from people that dont normally score points.
    Wait, you mean the Browns were the winners because they were ahead when the game ended, and all their points were legitimate? Surely you're just a crazy conspiracy theorist.

I mean, those Steelers points came in a few days after the game and no one can really explain where they came from, but stop questioning it. We're talking about the integrity of the league, how dare you. Browns lost, get over it.

In fact, holy shit, word now is they just found ANOTHER 50 touchdowns that were overlooked, and the Steelers got 49 of them. It was a blowout, it wasn't even that close. Just accept it and move on, crazy person.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Wait, you mean the Browns were the winners because they were ahead when the game ended, and all their points were legitimate? Surely you're just a crazy conspiracy theorist.

I mean, those Steelers points came in a few days after the game and no one can really explain where they came from, but stop questioning it. We're talking about the integrity of the league, how dare you. Browns lost, get over it.

In fact, holy shit, word now is they just found ANOTHER 50 touchdowns that were overlooked, and the Steelers got 49 of them. It was a blowout, it wasn't even that close. Just accept it and move on, crazy person.
    Reality vs. (bat-shit-crazy) Conspiracy theory (WITH ZERO EVIDENCE)

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Three pointer stolen from 7' 6" Taco Fall:

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Three pointer stolen from 7' 6" Taco Fall:

I saw that Orlando was up 35-34 in the 2nd quarter. Refs should have just stopped the game then....because that is when the point dump came in.

I would have to question if that basket actually went in, because you say his name is Taco, but the roster says Tacko. What was on the actual game sheet? Or does it count twice because 2 people actually scored at the same time. Honestly, I can do this all day. There is what actually happened, compared to whatever alternate reality I can make up. All I need is somebody gullible to believe it, but most of them are NASCAR fans and not fans of 9 african-americans and 1 guy from Senegal playing basketball.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Talking sports in here now??? This really is the end of the world!

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

I saw that Orlando was up 35-34 in the 2nd quarter. Refs should have just stopped the game then....because that is when the point dump came in.

I would have to question if that basket actually went in, because you say his name is Taco, but the roster says Tacko. What was on the actual game sheet? Or does it count twice because 2 people actually scored at the same time. Honestly, I can do this all day. There is what actually happened, compared to whatever alternate reality I can make up. All I need is somebody gullible to believe it, but most of them are NASCAR fans and not fans of 9 african-americans and 1 guy from Senegal playing basketball.
    We love Tacko here in Boston.

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    Sounds great..... good luck.

The my Pillow guy still has this election fraud proof claims, but not even Newsmax wants any part of the nonsense.

Things are getting tough when even the far-right media outlets dont want to be part of this bat shit crazy conspiracy any longer.

The my Pillow guy still has this election fraud proof claims, but not even Newsmax wants any part of the nonsense.

Things are getting tough when even the far-right media outlets dont want to be part of this bat shit crazy conspiracy any longer.

Liberals ... they're like someone who is rolling around in shit, and smearing it in their hair and eating it, and then they pull you into the shit, and then they point at you and laugh, yelling "Ha! You got shit on you!"
    See you Space Cowboy ...

"Over time, people marginalize themselves by saying things that are just too crazy to believe." -Former Republican Senator Bob Corker(Tenn.)

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Remember Lin Wood? Looks like the Georgia Bar is coming for him. Turns out that calling for the assassination of citizens, claiming the SCOTUS is riddled with criminals, and possibly voting illegally in an election all have consequences.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/02/96346...illegal-voting

Anyone concerned that Wood is being cancelled can contribute to his fundraising efforts on a variety of platforms.

The grift lives on!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Remember Lin Wood? Looks like the Georgia Bar is coming for him. Turns out that calling for the assassination of citizens, claiming the SCOTUS is riddled with criminals, and possibly voting illegally in an election all have consequences.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/02/96346...illegal-voting

Anyone concerned that Wood is being cancelled can contribute to his fundraising efforts on a variety of platforms.

The grift lives on!
    How does the saying go? "Play stupid games....win stupid prizes".

I guess the Kraken is never getting released as promised. Cant say I am surprised, but was hoping to see one bit of truth from the crack legal team of Rudy and friends.

In other news, did you see the Super Bowl Fraud?? Chiefs were up 3-0 and then the "point dump" happened. Seems a bit suspicious to me, I think the Chiefs should claim fraud, as they were cheated out of another Lombardi.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Happy Presidents Day !

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Happy Presidents Day !

swag and Biden in same sentence is just about the most cringe thing I’ve ever heard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post
    give him a break, he admitted there’s nothing he could do.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Closing in a month since inauguration and I am still waiting for Sleepy Joe to actually start acting like a President or do anything other sign whatever his handlers tell him to sign, sleep, and (more of an inference based off of past behavior) fondle whatever he can get his hands on. I probably should give up now since I figure it will never happen

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

How does the saying go? "Play stupid games....win stupid prizes".

I guess the Kraken is never getting released as promised. Cant say I am surprised, but was hoping to see one bit of truth from the crack legal team of Rudy and friends.

In other news, did you see the Super Bowl Fraud?? Chiefs were up 3-0 and then the "point dump" happened. Seems a bit suspicious to me, I think the Chiefs should claim fraud, as they were cheated out of another Lombardi.
    Had a snowstorm here the other day. Most the snow fell in the last hour of the storm. I argued that it was fraudulent, illegal, likely liberal snow and I shouldn't have to shovel it. The wife and the city disagreed. I am currently planning on getting my wife "deprogrammed" as the mainstream media has clearly infected her. I am also planning to storm my municipal building to reclaim the people's house and protest oppressive libtard snow removal policies.

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post
    I told them the virus would magically disappear.....and they believed me!

I told them the election was stolen and they should sent money so that my team could fight it in court....and they believed me!

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Like I said in another thread.... children fighting with each other.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ