Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 election fraud update thread

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Hmm, do you think these illegal border crossers are sitting back and closely monitoring U.S. foreign policy and global socioeconomic conditions, carefully waiting for the right time to make their move?

Or is it a simpler calculus, like, "Holy smokes, the retards are back in power, we can do whatever we want! Let's go, boys, the 'Sucker' sign's taped to their back again - jackpot!"

Seems that someone here might be overthinking it.
    I don't think they are monitoring much at all in the US.

Border crossings have been up for over a year now. That spans two administrations. Points towards the prime motivators being COVID and economics not US domestic politics.

Historically, that is the tried and true pattern. Border crossings and arrests go up when the economy or security at the country of origin takes a turn for the worse. Typically fairly independent of US domestic policies.

But, I only have a low IQ...so it is a struggle for me to understand big complex issues. I'm glad that yourself and others are here to explain it to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    I guess the largely Conservative appointed Supreme Court doesnt feel there was any Election Fraud. No Kraken.

ELECTION 2020|Mar 1, 2021,10:48am EST|36,847 views

Sidney Powell’s Remaining ‘Kraken’ Cases Thrown Out By Supreme Court

The U.S. Supreme Court denied requests to review far-right attorney Sidney Powell’s post-election cases in Arizona and Wisconsin Monday, the last of her cases to be rejected by the high court as the lawyer has continued to push conspiracy theories about election fraud.

The Supreme Court denied petitions in the two lawsuits, which both challenged the battleground states’ election results and alleged widespread election fraud, including debunked claims involving Dominion voting machines.

The cases had already been rejected by the lower courts, where a district court judge in Arizona said the case was “sorely wanting of relevant or reliable evidence” and a judge in Wisconsin said Powell’s requests for relief were beyond the court’s powers to address “absent the mythical time machine.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=32038f771cd3

I really wanted to see the damn Kraken! I feel like I have been robbed. Had my chance for a Kraken filled life stolen from me. Make America Kraken Again!!

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

There are times when you speak the truth without intending to.

I'll put it this way - there haven't been too many times when anyone has said, "Ah, darn it, if only we'd listened to the liberal - he really explained things in a different light that I hadn't considered," instead of, "Wow, look at this crackhead masturbating to his own bad ideas."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I really wanted to see the damn Kraken! I feel like I have been robbed. Had my chance for a Kraken filled life stolen from me. Make America Kraken Again!!

Well, again it looks like the Libs in Seattle will have to get stuff done for you, because the Rt Wing White Nationalists could not.

Seattle to unleash the Kraken next year. Maybe they will occupy downtown and have a BLM rally/Jersey launch?!?!

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Well, again it looks like the Libs in Seattle will have to get stuff done for you, because the Rt Wing White Nationalists could not.

Seattle to unleash the Kraken next year. Maybe they will occupy downtown and have a BLM rally/Jersey launch?!?!

I uncorked the Kraken last night................. Kraken spiced Rum.

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Not sure what your point is? Are you arguing that the government should be limiting the movements of anyone that tests positives for COVID? Legal entry into the country. And they have COVID. Being asked to follow the same rules as everyone else in the country.

What would you have done differently?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the Kraken mascot can drag a series of American flags into the briny depths?

Maybe they can field a line of all trans players? Another of all ultra-nationalists from former Soviet Europe. Then another of all gay minorities. Best inter-squad scrimmages ever.

But I suspect we will never find out. I heard that the libs turned Seattle into a lawless wasteland.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/23/dominions-lagainst-mypillow-lindell-is-definitely-not-the-last-ceo-says.html

I wonder if the My Pillow dude knows where the Kraken is? Judging by his prices on recent commercials...he's trying to raise funds!

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Are you implying that every 8 years the Republicans get a president that loses the popular vote and still gets in?

- - - Updated - - -

I uncorked the Kraken last night................. Kraken spiced Rum.
    Well done! How did you like it? I have always thought about picking up a bottle, but not a big rum drinker. I'm into the Eagle Rare right now.

Are you implying that every 8 years the Republicans get a president that loses the popular vote and still gets in?

- - - Updated - - -

Well done! How did you like it? I have always thought about picking up a bottle, but not a big rum drinker. I'm into the Eagle Rare right now.
    It's okay. I'm not a big rum fan. My daughters gave it to me. It's alcohol, so...............

Nah. That is impossible. Any math that demonstrates Republican voters are vastly outnumbered is just liberal lies and part of the cover-up. Republicans only lose elections when liberals steal them.

I know it is hard to see how that works...but remember...there are other far smarter people here to guide us through the darkness and into the light.

What would you have done differently?
    I would have continued to build the wall and turn them away, but.... I'm jus an evil Republican.

- - - Updated - - -

Republicans only lose elections when liberals steal them.
    I've noticed that too.

I would have continued to build the wall and turn them away, but.... I'm jus an evil Republican.

- - - Updated - - -

I've noticed that too.
    You're ending legal immigration then? Or just banning COVID positive folks?

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

I wonder if the My Pillow dude knows where the Kraken is? Judging by his prices on recent commercials...he's trying to raise funds!

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

This only happens at the local level, right?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/judge-...rce=pushengage

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Did you guys stock your safe space with those when you were all bitching about the mean pictures that TDS Boston posted?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Did you guys stock your safe space with those when you were all bitching about the mean pictures that TDS Boston posted?
    Again with the safe spaces. Man, liberals sure love to imagine that people's reactions to them are discomfort and anxiety because they just can't take the heat. Not that they're going, "Uh ... what the fuck is wrong with you?"

But no, all the snowflakes can't cope. THAT'S why Barnyard Tom got booted. After all, it's not like he used

AN ANTI-GAY SLUR

lol, talk about not being able to take a joke. That one really got to you, didn't it? Like, really got to you. Snowflakes indeed.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

You're ending legal immigration then? Or just banning COVID positive folks?
    Legal immigration isn't a problem. I don't see anyone denying legal immigration. I would think CV19 positive people crossing the border would be a problem... no?

More real s**t...lol.

https://youtu.be/hlZ4GMoI_S8

Legal immigration isn't a problem. I don't see anyone denying legal immigration. I would think CV19 positive people crossing the border would be a problem... no?
    Folks in the article you linked to were legal immigrants entering through established asylum process. That's why I asked.

- - - Updated - - -

Again with the safe spaces. Man, liberals sure love to imagine that people's reactions to them are discomfort and anxiety because they just can't take the heat. Not that they're going, "Uh ... what the fuck is wrong with you?"

But no, all the snowflakes can't cope. THAT'S why Barnyard Tom got booted. After all, it's not like he used

AN ANTI-GAY SLUR

lol, talk about not being able to take a joke. That one really got to you, didn't it? Like, really got to you. Snowflakes indeed.
    I laugh often.

You seem to have your knickers in a twist.

Senate votes to open debate on Biden’s $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill

Senate readies for the finish line on Biden’s $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill - The Washington Post

Stay tuned. Financial help is still on the way. Might be a late vote dump come in that will get things passed.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Awww so easily triggered.
    I wasn't the one bitching. Try again

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I laugh often.

You seem to have your knickers in a twist.
    An interesting thing about the times you're "laughing," or "finding it absolutely hilarious," is that it's never really about anything funny, it's just words that are your way of trying to puff your chest as a way out.

Not actually laughing much, are you?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Only if it was supported by someone on the right.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senate votes to open debate on Biden’s $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill

Senate readies for the finish line on Biden’s $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill - The Washington Post

Stay tuned. Financial help is still on the way. Might be a late vote dump come in that will get things passed.
    So your good with the crumbs you'll be getting while federal employees get $21,000. of "help"?
    Baaaa

Buried on page 305 of the $1.9 Trillion “American Rescue Plan Act of 2021” is a provision that awards federal employees with kids as much as $21,000 for each household to stay home.

The “Emergency Federal Employee Leave Fund” provision includes $570 million for government workers who remain home to care for children because their schools have not resumed in-class instruction.

No similar specific provision is included in the bill for the millions of private sector workers whose children are unable to return to their public schools.

The additional funding for paid leave is available to the federal workers “if the school or place of care of the son or daughter has been closed, if the school of such son or daughter requires or makes optional a virtual learning instruction model or requires or makes optional a hybrid of in-person and virtual learning instruction models, or the child-care provider of such son or daughter is unavailable, due to Covid-19 precautions,” according to the bill text.

The special paid leave for federal workers is available through September 30 and is capped at $21,000 per household. It was first reported by Adam Andrezejewski, President of Open The Books, a non-profit foundation that tracks federal spending.

“It’s a personal bailout for federal employees and helps to take the pressure off teachers unions who have resisted reopening the schools to full-time education,” Andrezejewski told The Epoch Times on Feb. 24.

“If federal employees in the D.C. area are being compensated with lucrative paid time off when the schools are remote or even hybrid, there’s a lot less parent pressure for full-time, classroom education. Our kids are the biggest losers here,” he said.

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) said on Feb. 23 the House of Representatives will vote on the bill on Feb. 26. Democrats have a slim 221-211 vote majority in the House after losing 13 seats in the November 2020 congressional elections.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) has promised to move the bill through the Senate as quickly as possible once it is approved by the House.

Schumer’s majority depends upon Vice-President Kamala Harris (D-CA) being present to break ties in the Senate that is split 50-50 between the two parties.

If the proposal makes it to President Joe Biden’s desk, he will sign it, bringing the total spending by the federal government since March 2020 when the CCP Virus—also known as the novel coronavirus—to more than $5.7 trillion.

According to an analysis by Citizens Against Government Waste (CAGW), only about 5 percent, or less than $100 billion, of the $1.9 trillion will be spent in 2021. The vast majority of the spending will be done between 2022 and 2028, long after the disease will have been controlled.

An analysis by Andrezejewski’s group said “targeted Covid-19 relief in the bill can generously encompass the $473 billion in payments to individuals, $75 billion in cash for vaccines, $26 billion to restaurants, $15 billion to help fund airline payrolls, and another $7.2 billion in Paycheck Protection Program funding for small businesses.”

But much of the balance of funds covered by the proposal are slated for non-CCP Virus purposes, according to Andrezejewski, who pointed to the following examples:

$350 billion allocated to bailout the 50 States and the District of Columbia. The allocation, which is based on unemployment rates, effectively subsidizes the programs of Democratic Blue-State governors like California’s Gavin Newsom and New York’s Andrew Cuomo who had the strictest lockdown policies. States like Florida are penalized because they remained open for business and continued to flourish with minimal economic withdrawal.
    $270 million for the National Endowment of the Arts and the Humanities, which had a $253 million budget last year. A 2017 Open The Books analysis found that 80 percent of the agency’s non-profit grant-making flowed to well-heeled organizations with over $1 million in assets.
    $200 million for The Institute of Museum and Library Services, which is so comparatively small that it doesn’t even employ an Inspector General.
    $128.5 billion to fund K-12 public education. The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) determined that most of this money will be distributed to schools in 2022 through 2028.
    $39.5 billion to aid higher education. Previous CCP Virus relief and recovery laws provided more than $35 billion to colleges and universities.
    $86 billion to save nearly 200 pension plans insured by the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp (PBGC), many of which are co-managed by labor unions that contributed heavily to Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign and to Democratic incumbents in Congress. No reforms in how the funds must be managed are included in the bill.
    https://www.openthebooks.com/epoch-t...rest-spending/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    So your good with the crumbs you'll be getting while federal employees get $21,000. of "help"?
    Baaaa

I don't need any help actually. I have been fortunate to be working thorough the entire pandemic and am financially secure. Many folks out there that could use some help would likely be happy to see some assistance from the Government.

An interesting thing about the times you're "laughing," or "finding it absolutely hilarious," is that it's never really about anything funny, it's just words that are your way of trying to puff your chest as a way out.

Not actually laughing much, are you?
    This thread makes me laugh out loud several times a day. I have long gotten over giving a shit what anonymous strangers on the internet think. Mostly it is just outright hilarious to see the level contortion many go through in order to not allow facts to pierce the veil.

This thread makes me laugh out loud several times a day. I have long gotten over giving a shit what anonymous strangers on the internet think. Mostly it is just outright hilarious to see the level contortion many go through in order to not allow facts to pierce the veil.
    But sometimes its not even "contortion". Its just a simple false equivalency, or hypocritical thing like 210: "Wait and give Trump a chance as president" = 2021 "Biden has ruined the country". Or STFU, you lost....the 2021 version is "It was obvious voter fraud."

I honestly find the whole George Soros, George Orwell or more layered conspiracies' like "Trump will be inaugurated May 4th" to be more entertaining. The Q anon stuff is next level comedy...like Threes Company Chrissy cant be that stupid type of funny.

But sometimes its not even "contortion". Its just a simple false equivalency, or hypocritical thing like 210: "Wait and give Trump a chance as president" = 2021 "Biden has ruined the country". Or STFU, you lost....the 2021 version is "It was obvious voter fraud."

I honestly find the whole George Soros, George Orwell or more layered conspiracies' like "Trump will be inaugurated May 4th" to be more entertaining. The Q anon stuff is next level comedy...like Threes Company Chrissy cant be that stupid type of funny.
    The conspiracies are great. I find them entertaining and darkly humorous. I watch and read most of the cartoons for adults that are posted here and they are by and large bonkers.

Also...watching everyone freak out when I accuse them of needing a safe space is fun as all get out. Most around here as soft as a lie filled My Pillow when you make fun of their personal political beliefs. They should start another forum section that just allows them to hang out all together. In one place. A place that makes them feel safe and appreciated. With nothing but pre-approved postings that fit their viewpoints. Maybe then can call it "Maga Candy Land with no Triggering Low IQ Libtards"?

The conspiracies are great. I find them entertaining and darkly humorous. I watch and read most of the cartoons for adults that are posted here and they are by and large bonkers.

Also...watching everyone freak out when I accuse them of needing a safe space is fun as all get out. Most around here as soft as a lie filled My Pillow when you make fun of their personal political beliefs. They should start another forum section that just allows them to hang out all together. In one place. A place that makes them feel safe and appreciated. With nothing but pre-approved postings that fit their viewpoints. Maybe then can call it "Maga Candy Land with no Triggering Low IQ Libtards"?

Honestly, I think a lot of it now is Biden Derangement Syndrome. They can't figure out how a guy that doesnt sell Trademark hats won an election.

slurp slurp slurp ... wow, it's really moved beyond a circle jerk with you two, now hasn't it? Seriously, get a room.
    See you Space Cowboy ...