Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 election fraud update thread

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    The question is why are you so spineless and so lacking in balls that you aren't questioning the false nonsense that claims this election is crooked without a scintilla of evidence? Answer that question. Or are you crackers along with your buddy steelreverse?

I haven’t said a f#@king thing one way or the other about anything having to do with this election. If I have show me!!! Shut the F@#K up and answer my question.....WHY ARE YOU HERE??! It cracks me up that you haven’t even attempted to answer that.....and I will keep asking until you either answer or go away.....preferably the latter.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    I haven’t said a f#@king thing one way or the other about anything having to do with this election. If I have show me!!! Shut the F@#K up and answer my question.....WHY ARE YOU HERE??! It cracks me up that you haven’t even attempted to answer that.....and I will keep asking until you either answer or go away.....preferably the latter.
    Or finally get a loooooooooooong overdue permanent ban hammer

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

None of your fucking business, Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Or finally get a loooooooooooong overdue permanent ban hammer

PLEASE

PLEASE
    Hey, spineless, why don't you speak to the thread topic?

You’re right D, that ignore feature is nice.

You’re right D, that ignore feature is nice.
    No balls huh? Figures.

No balls huh? Figures.
    Balls for what?You can’t even answer a simple question......because it’s “non of my fucking business”. All I get out of you is an insulting, condescending ass. Must be lonely where you are. No wonder you have to come over here. Call me what you want........See ya.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Seriously the ONLY way to guarantee this is have PA, AZ, MI, WI, NV, and GA hold run-off elections on December 1st with in-person voting ONLY. Absentee ballots will only be issued to military personnel that cannot be in their home state. Each voter must be checked against a valid ID.

Each vote count will be counted at tables by two people, one from each party.

I guarantee if they did this Trump would win all 6 of those states.

Balls for what?You can’t even answer a simple question......because it’s “non of my fucking business”. All I get out of you is an insulting, condescending ass. Must be lonely where you are. No wonder you have to come over here. Call me what you want........See ya.
    Still can't speak to the thread topic huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Seriously the ONLY way to guarantee this is have PA, AZ, MI, WI, NV, and GA hold run-off elections on December 1st with in-person voting ONLY. Absentee ballots will only be issued to military personnel that cannot be in their home state. Each voter must be checked against a valid ID.

Each vote count will be counted at tables by two people, one from each party.

I guarantee if they did this Trump would win all 6 of those states.
    Sure, and while we're at it why don't we hold a rerun of the 2016 election with only mail in voting allowed?

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Pro-Trump Caravan Blocks Voting Center in Temecula

By City News Service Temecula PUBLISHED 10:19 AM ET Nov. 02, 2020 PUBLISHED 10:19 AM EST Nov. 02, 2020

https://spectrumnews1.com/ca/la-west...er-in-temecula

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

I see dead people.

Lawsuit: At least 21,000 dead people registered on Pennsylvania’s voter rolls

The lawsuit alleges that a vast majority are from over a year ago. According to the lawsuit, 92% of the 21,000 deceased people on Pennsylvania's voter rolls died earlier than October 2019. Thousands of the alleged registered dead people reportedly died over five years ago.

"As of October 7, 2020, at least 9,212 registrants have been dead for at least five years, at least 1,990 registrants have been dead for at least ten years, and at least 197 registrants have been dead for at least twenty years … Pennsylvania still left the names of more than 21,000 dead individuals on the voter rolls less than a month before one of the most consequential general elections for federal officeholders in many years," the filing states.
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/lawsui...edium=facebook

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

After social media posts appear to show deceased individuals voting in Michigan, the Michigan secretary of state responds

The Michigan secretary of state's office on Thursday responded to a viral social media post showing what appears to be a deceased man who would be 118 years old voting absentee in Michigan.

YouTube personality Fleccas on Thursday posted screenshots taken from the Michigan Voter Information Center website appearing to show a man named William Bradley, born in 1902, having applied for and cast an absentee ballot in the 2020 election. An additional screenshot of what appears to be U.S. Social Security records show that Bradley died in 1984.

Fleccas posted a link to the Michigan voter index and invited his followers to try to look up Bradley's voter registration information themselves.
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/state-...edium=facebook

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trump losing it.

US election: 5 things we learned as US networks shut down Trump after 'cheating' tirade

Even Donald Trump's beloved Fox News moved to emphasise there was no evidence for the US President's claims of electoral fraud during an unhinged White House rant, as the count edges slowly forward

Ryan Merrifield
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]
    Donald Trump continued his vitriol over unsubstantiated claims of electoral fraud as he watches his chances of remaining in the White House slip further away.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-new...works-22966652

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    I saw a tweet where people older than the pirates voted. I sure hope honus wagner didn't vote for biden.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I think everyone should read over the Do's and Dont's of Steelers Universe and zero in on #2. This place is turning into a shit can.

2. No Flaming other than in The Beat Down forum. Comments outside of said forum deemed as abusive, offensive, trolling, obnoxious or provocative will be deleted without warning and if deemed appropriate by an Admin/Mod, the offensive party could receive an infraction or be temp/perma-banned. We hope this action will not be necessary.

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru...o-s-and-Dont-s

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Well how about that, a plot of 2016 vs. 2020 votes cast gives a map of exactly where the mail-in ballot stuffing took place. This is totally normal.

See you Space Cowboy ...

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Well how about that, a plot of 2016 vs. 2020 votes cast gives a map of exactly where the mail-in ballot stuffing took place. This is totally normal.

They did get caught. They knew they would. They don't care, because no one is going to do anything about it... and they know that too.

It seems that even the GOP is going to let this go. I suspect that they are/will be happy to be out from under Trump. Trump called out everyone and made their lives miserable on both sides. Politicians don't like that. The Republicans will just let this go, so they can carry on with their power and greed filled lives, with business as usual and Trump out of their way.

No one wins except the Dem. and Repub. politicians. I wonder how many people will turn out to vote in 2024 knowing that their vote "is a like a meaningless joke" {Steppenwolf}

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

So there’s no clear cut evidence of voter fraud, admitted by the lawyers of the Republican Party, admitted by those surrounding Trump. The only people supporting Trump are the blind followers and his immediate family. Where are the other republicans standing with Trump in this time of “fraud”? No evidence is there. Nothing like there was in Florida in the past. Yet Trump continues to waste time and effort trying to create a narrative that’s just not there? I mean even his buddy Chris Christy is saying as much. Probably not a winning strategy...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

If Trump doesn't like the news he calls it fake news. If he doesn't like the results of an election he says it's a fake election. If he doesn't have a tan he gets a fake one. When he needs to get laid he pays for it. When he doesn't like a serious problem, like the pandemic, he ignores it. Everything about the guy is fake. He's been a fake president with a fake first lady and a fake wall and a fake way out of serving in the military. He's a walking, talker, faker.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

If Trump doesn't like the news he calls it fake news. If he doesn't like the results of an election he says it's a fake election. If he doesn't have a tan he gets a fake one. When he needs to get laid he pays for it. When he doesn't like a serious problem, like the pandemic, he ignores it. Everything about the guy is fake. He's been a fake president with a fake first lady and a fake wall and a fake way out of serving in the military. He's a walking, talker, faker.
    What is Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    What is Biden?
    Probably the next president of the United States.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

What is Biden?

46th President of the United States of America.

Probably the next president of the United States.
    Yes, more than likely. He's also just another slimy politician.... like the rest of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice answers form both of you. Can either of you tell me what Biden brings to the table for this country.... without snarky answers?

Can either of you tell me what Biden brings to the table for this country.... without snarky answers?
    See if you can figure it out?

See if you can figure it out?

I didn't think you could.