Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: 2020 election fraud update thread

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

Some "Comedy Gold" right here. "Sleepy Tom" and people don't think we won the Super Bowl.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Found the voter fraud! Finally!

https://kdvr.com/news/local/more-cha...murder-arrest/

"When FBI agents asked him whether he knew submitting a ballot for someone else’s ballot was illegal, he said, “I didn’t know you couldn’t do that for your spouse.”"
    Straight out of the narcissist's handbook: Accuse someone else of what you're guilty for

“Just because I wanted Trump to win…I know she (Suzanne) was going to vote for Trump anyways,” he told investigators. He also said he thought the “other guys'” were cheating so he would “give him (former president Trump) another vote.”

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    The trans in sports stuff is a hilarious example of outrage in search of an actual problem. The major international sports have had very specific rules in place for almost 2 decades. Most (not all) but most college and high school athletic associations/conferences/whatever they are called have had rules in place for much of the last decade. It is sorta like Tucker Carlson woke up one day and decided this issue confused him and just went on rant w/out Google.

I live in the guldarn artic tundra. It was never above zero for around a month earlier this year and every single windmill in the entire state kept chugging along. Also, when we got a whole bunch of ice during that month long deep freeze, not a single power plant even hiccuped. It is almost like if you weather-proof your infrastructure it works exactly like it is intended to.

Honestly, the right wing has gotten like that scene from Reservoir Dogs:

I haven’t watched one second of the olympics but I have heard that a trans weightlifter set a record and there are more ex men participating in women’s sports. Maybe right wingers weren’t overreacting.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    I haven’t watched one second of the olympics but I have heard that a trans weightlifter set a record and there are more ex men participating in women’s sports. Maybe right wingers weren’t overreacting.
    Gee, wonder why no biological women are competing in men's sports.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Straight out of the narcissist's handbook: Accuse someone else of what you're guilty for
    It is just amazing that you don't see that's exactly what you are doing right now at this very moment.

The premise: Democrats committed fraud on a massive, industrial scale by using the back-end mechanisms of the electoral system.

Their response: "That's ridiculous! Fraud on the front end by individual voters is rare and isolated! It doesn't affect anything!"

Now: "Look at this isolated case of front-end voter fraud by an individual! See? You guys are cheating!"

It is hard to imagine being that clueless, or else willfully ignorant, and all the steps that it must have taken to get there.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Anyone associated with the Arizona "recount" just refused to testify under oath to Congress. The few recount adjacent people who did testify ALL said that the recount demonstrated the documented Biden victory. I'd provide links, but they won't be from OAN, NEWSMAX, or YOUTUBE..so who would care?

Gee...it is almost like the people who refused to testify under oath know that being able to keep spreading lies is more $$$valuable$$$ to their brand? The grift rolls on. At this point the Republican part is basically a multi-level marketing scheme designed to separate grumpy folks from their cash.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

It's amazing that people are still complaining. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    It would more amazing if people weren't still complaining.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Yes, they're called millennials. They're always complaining.

Oh, you meant complaining about this in particular.
    See you Space Cowboy ...