Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 election fraud update thread

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    You do realize you're still behind even after all this, don't you?
    Sure. I have figured Trump would be the winner of the 2020 election for a very long time now. I have repeatedly stated as much.

But this thread and the others floating around here are absolutely hilarious.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Sure. I have figured Trump would be the winner of the 2020 election for a very long time now. I have repeatedly stated as much.

But this thread and the others floating around here are absolutely hilarious.
    Like I said, liberalism is an ideology for people who think they're a lot smarter than they are. And aren't shy about telling you so.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

This is the funniest thread I have read in a long time. Thanks gentlemen! Truly made my week.
    Was the “Harbaugh is a whiny bitch,” thread merged with this thread?

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

I was going to participate in the discussion until someone mentioned 'deep state' and actually was serious. I'm going to see myself out

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Looks like they manufactured enough ballots to steal Goergia for now. Wednesday night they were almost done counting and then all of a sudden the Atlanta area still had more ballots to count, we underestimated them. And I am supposed to believe this election is legitimate. Votes meanwhile are charging heavily towards Biden in Philly as they do everything to block any observation of the voting process

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    But they are livestreaming the count in PA, there is no fraud, LOL

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...information-d/

- - - Updated - - -

You'd think if the democrats were trying to steal the election, they'd also win a senate majority and Mitch McConnell / Lindsey Graham would have lost in a landslide

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...information-d/

- - - Updated - - -

You'd think if the democrats were trying to steal the election, they'd also win a senate majority and Mitch McConnell / Lindsey Graham would have lost in a landslide
    LOL, whose checking the facts? Also much harder to pull off voter fraud in a place like South Carolina or Kentucky without a corruption magnet like Detroit, Atlanta, or Philly. If Politifact told you the sky wasn't blue would you believe it?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Those videos are nonsense, just a distraction. The fraud does not happen from poll workers changing ballots in the counting room, except in small numbers and isolated cases. That's what the know-it-alls will point to so they can go "See! Election fraud is rare and doesn't affect anything, you're just crazy! Politico says so!"

The way the fraud takes place is that they flood the system with thousands of apparently legitimate ballots that nobody can explain where they came from. The tradeoff of having a secret ballot is that tracing and validating mass numbers of individual ballots is near impossible. It is a weak spot in the system and they have figured out how to exploit it. But, "every vote must be counted," so that's what they do, and if you question it, they scream that you must be a fascist. Projection - one of the pillars of the liberal ideology. Accuse your opponent of that which you are doing.

Point is, the cheating happens before the ballots show up at the counting room, and that is where the scrutiny should be focused. For example, that tactic would produce absurdly high turnout in certain areas, certain tranches of votes with statistically impossible margins, odd distributions of votes for president versus state and local offices, but only in certain areas with the fraud ... and that is exactly what happened, all of it.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    LOL, whose checking the facts? Also much harder to pull off voter fraud in a place like South Carolina or Kentucky without a corruption magnet like Detroit, Atlanta, or Philly. If Politifact told you the sky wasn't blue would you believe it?
    I trust them more than CNN or Fox, I'm not answering your last question because that's just retarded.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Those videos are nonsense, just a distraction. The fraud does not happen from poll workers changing ballots in the counting room, except in small numbers and isolated cases. That's what the know-it-alls will point to so they can go "See! Election fraud is rare and doesn't affect anything, you're just crazy! Politico says so!"

The way the fraud takes place is that they flood the system with thousands of apparently legitimate ballots that nobody can explain where they came from. The tradeoff of having a secret ballot is that tracing and validating mass numbers of individual ballots is near impossible. It is a weak spot in the system and they have figured out how to exploit it. But, "every vote must be counted," so that's what they do, and if you question it, they scream that you must be a fascist. Projection - one of the pillars of the liberal ideology. Accuse your opponent of that which you are doing.

Point is, the cheating happens before the ballots show up at the counting room, and that is where the scrutiny should be focused. For example, that tactic would produce absurdly high turnout in certain areas, certain tranches of votes with statistically impossible margins, odd distributions of votes for president versus state and local offices, but only in certain areas with the fraud ... and that is exactly what happened, all of it.
    Does your ass get sore when you talk too much?

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Projection - a pillar of the liberal ideology. There it is again.

This is simply the election process that has been used in California for years, and now it has been taken nationwide and people refuse to believe anything could be so corrupt - so they call you crazy instead.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Why won’t you answer my question?......”Why are you here”?

My next question is for the Mods....Why hasn’t this poster been permanently banned? People have been “life banned” for a lot less insults than he/she has.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

This is the funniest thread I have read in a long time. Thanks gentlemen! Truly made my week.
    If you want another good laugh...look up #SharpieGate.

https://roguerocket.com/2020/11/05/sharpie-election/

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Why won’t you answer my question?......”Why are you here”?

My next question is for the Mods....Why hasn’t this poster been permanently banned? People have been “life banned” for a lot less insults than he/she has.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Well.....at least you’ve moved away from the primates. Still not answering the question.

Well, the head of the Federal Election Commission thinks there's election fraud. Pretty big deal, it should be all over the news, right?

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/995772

Nope, the only ones who will cover it at all are "right-leaning" news outlets. He must be a crazy conspiracy theorist, then.

The people committing the fraud say there's no fraud - why don't you believe them? You're paranoid! You're delusional!

Gaslighting - another pillar of the liberal ideology.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

why the media is so biased ....

YES, CALIF GOV. GAVIN NEWSOME IS NANCY PELOSI'S NEPHEW.
    AND YES, ADAM SHIFF'S SISTER IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS’ SON.
    AND YES, JOHN KERRY'S DAUGHTER IS MARRIED TO A MULLAH'S SON In
    IRAN................and Yes, Hillary's daughter Chelsea IS married to George Soros' nephew.
    IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU
    COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

ABC News executive producer Ian CAMERON is married to SUSAN RICE, Obama's former National Security Adviser.

CBS President DAVID RHODES is the brother of BEN RHODES, Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent CLAIRE SHIPMAN is married to former Obama White House Press Secretary JAY CARNEY.

ABC News and Univision reporter MATTHEW JAFFE is married to KATIE HOGAN, Obama's former Deputy Press Secretary .

ABC President BEN SHERWOOD is the brother of Obama's former Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.

CNN President VIRGINIA MOSELEY is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary TOM NIDES .

Trump has been right all along. Fake News is generated by this incestuous relationship.

YA THINK THERE MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIAS IN THE NEWS?..
    Now, do you still wonder why they hate Trump, he is the outsider!
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

If there is in fact evidence of any kind of voter fraud, then it should be brought to court and fought.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

this guy has all the evidence of how its got to be rigged.

why the media is so biased ....

YES, CALIF GOV. GAVIN NEWSOME IS NANCY PELOSI'S NEPHEW.
    AND YES, ADAM SHIFF'S SISTER IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS’ SON.
    AND YES, JOHN KERRY'S DAUGHTER IS MARRIED TO A MULLAH'S SON In
    IRAN................and Yes, Hillary's daughter Chelsea IS married to George Soros' nephew.
    IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU
    COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

ABC News executive producer Ian CAMERON is married to SUSAN RICE, Obama's former National Security Adviser.

CBS President DAVID RHODES is the brother of BEN RHODES, Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent CLAIRE SHIPMAN is married to former Obama White House Press Secretary JAY CARNEY.

ABC News and Univision reporter MATTHEW JAFFE is married to KATIE HOGAN, Obama's former Deputy Press Secretary .

ABC President BEN SHERWOOD is the brother of Obama's former Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.

CNN President VIRGINIA MOSELEY is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary TOM NIDES .

Trump has been right all along. Fake News is generated by this incestuous relationship.

YA THINK THERE MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIAS IN THE NEWS?..
    Now, do you still wonder why they hate Trump, he is the outsider!
    I think it's a little less complicated than that. The profession just attracts a lot of people with a certain type of mindset. And if you think cancel culture is bad in the world at large, imagine how it is internally there. It has destroyed journalism completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    If there is in fact evidence of any kind of voter fraud, then it should be brought to court and fought.
    I think that is the idea. What is going on right now is the campaign by the Democrats to discredit and deligitimize, and make the idea of fraud seem crazy to cement public opinion against it.

Imagine believing that every single swing state just happened to break 50.1%-49.9%, and all after huge changes in the middle of the night, or several days of counting more ballots. And they all ended up right in the same place. What a coincidence!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

glad we have an ignore feature .... now I won't get in trouble for telling someone to fuck off............
    I think most have placed the child molester on ignore now. I got him to admit that Biden doesn't have a single policy worth voting for. Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Well.....at least you’ve moved away from the primates. Still not answering the question.
    He fears questions. I proved that in another thread. He ran from my question about 20 times. Most everyone has placed him on ignore now. All he can do it post memes and pics. Like a typical liberal, he is incapable of debating a topic.
    Hater = Realist

The question is why are you so spineless and so lacking in balls that you aren't questioning the false nonsense that claims this election is crooked without a scintilla of evidence? Answer that question. Or are you crackers along with your buddy steelreverse?

I think it's a little less complicated than that. The profession just attracts a lot of people with a certain type of mindset. And if you think cancel culture is bad in the world at large, imagine how it is internally there. It has destroyed journalism completely.

I think that is the idea. What is going on right now is the campaign by the Democrats to discredit and deligitimize, and make the idea of fraud seem crazy to cement public opinion against it.

Imagine believing that every single swing state just happened to break 50.1%-49.9%, and all after huge changes in the middle of the night, or several days of counting more ballots. And they all ended up right in the same place. What a coincidence!

Try planet earth.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar