Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: 2020 election fraud update thread

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Heroic patriots in Arizona are now looking for bamboo fibers in the ballot paper to identify the 40K+ Biden ballots shipped in from China.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/politi...ab3039900.html

You can't make up this level of stupid. MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!
    You don't have to make up that level of stupid. There are people who actually voted for Democrats.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Heroic patriots in Arizona are now looking for bamboo fibers in the ballot paper to identify the 40K+ Biden ballots shipped in from China.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/politi...ab3039900.html

You can't make up this level of stupid. MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!
    Really? This guy is on Twitter promoting his book tour, about a book that describes "The Tyranny of Big Tech". The rubes that watch this will then order it from Amazon. The level of stupid writes itself and they cant see their own stupidity, because its clouded by their ignorance(or maybe laziness).

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

The ignorance and laziness is just absolutely hilarious.

Assume that China was heavily involved in stealing the election for Biden. This is a country that travels to space, launches complex sophisticated spy satellites, produces current generation fighter planes that worry Pentagon planners, and regularly innovates in commercial technology. Then...their equivalent of the CIA is going to get tripped up in stealing and election by not knowing how to make paper from pulp? Heck, I'm just gonna guess that some of the pulp based paper we all used today was made in China. The level of ignorance about how basic elements of the everyday world function is absolutely stunning.

Maybe we shouldn't have slashed all that government funding for education...sweet googly moogly.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Whaa whaa whaa orange man bad.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

The ignorance and laziness is just absolutely hilarious.

Assume that China was heavily involved in stealing the election for Biden. This is a country that travels to space, launches complex sophisticated spy satellites, produces current generation fighter planes that worry Pentagon planners, and regularly innovates in commercial technology. Then...their equivalent of the CIA is going to get tripped up in stealing and election by not knowing how to make paper from pulp? Heck, I'm just gonna guess that some of the pulp based paper we all used today was made in China. The level of ignorance about how basic elements of the everyday world function is absolutely stunning.

Maybe we shouldn't have slashed all that government funding for education...sweet googly moogly.
    Was ... was that a screed?

Meanwhile, even in the communist hellhole of California, they have had enough of Democrat bullshit.

See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

So to counter the claims of "bamboo ballots" so far we have something about how that was a complaint about Trump (odd, he was never mentioned) and then a hard pivot to the California recall.

Gee...I wonder why no one wants to talk about the specific theories, evidence, and claims of the recount folks? What could it be?

Also, does the China ballots made from bamboo paper mean that the Kraken will also be made from bamboo?

So to counter the claims of "bamboo ballots" so far we have something about how that was a complaint about Trump (odd, he was never mentioned) and then a hard pivot to the California recall.

Gee...I wonder why no one wants to talk about the specific theories, evidence, and claims of the recount folks? What could it be?

Also, does the China ballots made from bamboo paper mean that the Kraken will also be made from bamboo?
    Ah, you really knew that one was going to get the hamster wheel turning. You see, the liberal must do whatever is necessary to uphold the validity of the doctrine in his own mind. So what we have so far in this latest round of microaggresions are some lazy potshots that hit on all the keywords (China, kraken, conspiracy, Fox News) that reinforce the caricature of "conservatives" as defined by liberal dogma.

It's extra snappy for sure, but really it's just the left telling themselves that every conservative deeply believes in whatever the most outlandish thing is that they can dredge up, so that they can parade around feeling superior. It's not a whole lot different from the stories your pal the co-founder of the 101 IQ Club likes to make up. Whatever it takes to keep yourself convinced.

Meanwhile, what the typical conservative believes is a lot less elaborate and far-fetched: Nobody likes liberals because they are full of terrible and borderline crazy ideas that everyone hates; and they cheat in elections. Sure sounds a lot less "out there" when you put it that way, instead of the left's version where you need to believe in wizards and dragons.

I mean, shoot, for years the official word was that it was some impossible crack-pipe theory that Lance Armstrong could have cheated in bike races, it could never happen, how dare you. Then it turned out it wasn't that difficult at all. But boy did he ever come out swinging against anyone who questioned it. A little too hard for someone who was clean, if you ask me. It reminds me a lot of the way a certain set of people are acting now.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Ah, you really knew that one was going to get the hamster wheel turning. You see, the liberal must do whatever is necessary to uphold the validity of the doctrine in his own mind. So what we have so far in this latest round of microaggresions are some lazy potshots that hit on all the keywords (China, kraken, conspiracy, Fox News) that reinforce the caricature of "conservatives" as defined by liberal dogma.

It's extra snappy for sure, but really it's just the left telling themselves that every conservative deeply believes in whatever the most outlandish thing is that they can dredge up, so that they can parade around feeling superior. It's not a whole lot different from the stories your pal the co-founder of the 101 IQ Club likes to make up. Whatever it takes to keep yourself convinced.

Meanwhile, what the typical conservative believes is a lot less elaborate and far-fetched: Nobody likes liberals because they are full of terrible and borderline crazy ideas that everyone hates; and they cheat in elections. Sure sounds a lot less "out there" when you put it that way, instead of the left's version where you need to believe in wizards and dragons.

I mean, shoot, for years the official word was that it was some impossible crack-pipe theory that Lance Armstrong could have cheated in bike races, it could never happen, how dare you. Then it turned out it wasn't that difficult at all. But boy did he ever come out swinging against anyone who questioned it. A little too hard for someone who was clean, if you ask me. It reminds me a lot of the way a certain set of people are acting now.
    But that is the entire point...this isn't "whatever outlandish thing is that they can dredge up". It is specifically and exactly what the individuals and companies hired to conduct and placed in total charge of the current Arizona recount effort are telling us they are doing. This isn't something I or others sought out. This is "security" people demonstrating that they do not even understand how paper works.

Again...if I wanted to make up outlandish claims about right wing recount efforts and I was the most clever fiction writer to have ever walked the planet...I couldn't come up with lunacy crazier than this.

As for the "typical conservative" this is all backed and supported by the AZ state legislature -- full of self-proclaimed "typical conservatives". So this is NOT me assigning beliefs or actions to a group of people. This is a group of people taking to the digital mountain-tops to shout their crazy stupid ideas loudly and proudly.

But that is the entire point...this isn't "whatever outlandish thing is that they can dredge up". It is specifically and exactly what the individuals and companies hired to conduct and placed in total charge of the current Arizona recount effort are telling us they are doing. This isn't something I or others sought out. This is "security" people demonstrating that they do not even understand how paper works.

Again...if I wanted to make up outlandish claims about right wing recount efforts and I was the most clever fiction writer to have ever walked the planet...I couldn't come up with lunacy crazier than this.

As for the "typical conservative" this is all backed and supported by the AZ state legislature -- full of self-proclaimed "typical conservatives". So this is NOT me assigning beliefs or actions to a group of people. This is a group of people taking to the digital mountain-tops to shout their crazy stupid ideas loudly and proudly.
    Oh, all right then, thanks for clearing that up. If that's the case, I guess you're right and everyone but you is crazy. We are all fully bought into bamboo fibers and doomsday bunkers and Chinese CIA triple agent hackers.

It's not that we think the Democrats simply used the same dirty tricks they use to cheat in plain sight in California every year, and then ran out the clock. Oh no, we don't believe any of that, only the crazy stuff. We all believe it because you said so. It's mainstream because you said so. Keep repeating it, as if it were a religious chant, and maybe it will come true.

I think it takes an almost historical lack of self-awareness to be a liberal and then say that others are shouting crazy stupid ideas loudly and proudly. There was a whole saying about that. Something about rocks and glass houses. Oh well, I forget what it was.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Show us the kraken! Show us the kraken!

Show us the kraken! Show us the kraken!
    It says EXTRAORDINARY claims, not what's right in plain sight. So where is your evidence for the rather extraordinary claim that the Democrats genuinely won something as important as a presidential election after embarrassing themselves and alienating everyone for an entire year? Pretty laughable.

See, this is why the left takes so much crap for not getting how memes work. If, for example, I had used this same exact quote a year ago (which I did) to cast doubt on the wisdom of illegally "locking down" the entire country over a relatively harmless virus - THEN you're using it to make a point. I know they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but they also say it's the least intelligent.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

OK! Good to know that you locked down the sole use of a quote from over 2 decades ago.

The extraordinary claim is that China made tens of thousands of ballots out of bamboo paper and inserted them into the Arizona ballot count. To date...zero evidence. Zilch.

You can spin it however you want...but there has not been one iota of evidence to date.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

OK! Good to know that you locked down the sole use of a quote from over 2 decades ago.

The extraordinary claim is that China made tens of thousands of ballots out of bamboo paper and inserted them into the Arizona ballot count. To date...zero evidence. Zilch.

You can spin it however you want...but there has not been one iota of evidence to date.
    Really.... who gives a fuck what kind of paper????

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    The 101 club cares.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I don't think too many people are on board with the Chinese bamboo theory. You want there to be lots, so you can have reinforcement for your smug superiority, but the fact is, no one really cares and you're just manufacturing a big to-do about it for yourself. Just like how you got stuck on screeds and snowflakes and safe spaces. No one's trying to spin anything or outfox you. You're just talking to yourself again, man.

As I said, what people believe in is the tried and tested strategy of good, old-fashioned ballot box stuffing. For that, there was plenty of evidence, which was never really refuted so much as ignored.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    The official investigation and recount of the ballots in Arizona does. That is the point.

This is the type of theories and level of "experts" that are in charge of finding the "steal".

By the reactions here, even those that believe the election was a fraudulent mockery of democracy find these claims hard to swallow.

Just pointing out that these are the people that are leading the charge against the illegitimate Biden administration. These are the people that your are putting your faith and trust in. People who believe bamboo ballots and child slavery rings.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think too many people are on board with the Chinese bamboo theory. You want there to be lots, so you can have reinforcement for your smug superiority, but the fact is, no one really cares and you're just manufacturing a big to-do about it for yourself. Just like how you got stuck on screeds and snowflakes and safe spaces. No one's trying to spin anything or outfox you. You're just talking to yourself again, man.

As I said, what people believe in is the tried and tested strategy of good, old-fashioned ballot box stuffing. For that, there was plenty of evidence, which was never really refuted so much as ignored.
    So the Arizona recount effort and state legislature are not officially investigating for bamboo paper in ballots? That was just a lie and fake news? Because that is who I claimed believed in it.

So the Arizona recount effort and state legislature are not officially investigating for bamboo paper in ballots? That was just a lie and fake news? Because that is who I claimed believed in it.
    Man, you really don't even realize you're doing it, do you? Literally within the same post, you say that we are all putting our faith and trust in these people ... and that even the ones who believe the election was stolen have a hard time swallowing these outlandish claims.

Well, which one is it? Oh, that's right, you'll just jump back and forth as it suits you, whatever allows you to feel superior and smug. Doublethink at its finest. The ability to hold two conflicting opinions at the same time, and to enthusiastically believe in both.

A word of advice about that: You're fooling no one but yourself. It's just a victory inside your own head. Externally, it doesn't look so hot.

Anyway, whenever you're ready to cut the shit, here's what's really going on. You and I both know the election was stolen. We both know how it was stolen. Everyone can see that, it's not hard.

The plan was that once it was done, everything would sort of work itself out, because the conservatives would wake up and realize they'd been duped and Trump was a big fraud after all, and once they got a taste of Democrat rule, they'd all realize it wasn't so bad. How could they not, right? Deep down, everyone loves liberals. They just have to be given a little love tap in the right direction sometimes. The ends justify the means.

Only problem was, they were in so deep, they didn't realize this was all just in their own heads. In reality, they are confronted with a public that does not like their ideas, and with the fact that the fraud was noticed by many, and people are not just letting it go as they'd hoped, despite the continued smug put-downs and gaslighting campaign. Both of those have long since lost effectiveness, but they're the only tools they've got - so, back to the smug put-downs and gaslighting.

Meanwhile, this prize that they pulled out all the stops for, and burned every last bridge for, turned out to be a shit sandwich. But they've got to pretend to like it, so open wide! Nom nom nom. What they're doing right now is the classic animal puffing out its chest behavior, trying to put on a front of superiority. I don't think they realize what they really look like is a homeless guy with shit all over his face.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Man, you really don't even realize you're doing it, do you? Literally within the same post, you say that we are all putting our faith and trust in these people ... and that even the ones who believe the election was stolen have a hard time swallowing these outlandish claims.

Well, which one is it? Oh, that's right, you'll just jump back and forth as it suits you, whatever allows you to feel superior and smug. Doublethink at its finest. The ability to hold two conflicting opinions at the same time, and to enthusiastically believe in both.

A word of advice about that: You're fooling no one but yourself. It's just a victory inside your own head. Externally, it doesn't look so hot.

Anyway, whenever you're ready to cut the shit, here's what's really going on. You and I both know the election was stolen. We both know how it was stolen. Everyone can see that, it's not hard.

The plan was that once it was done, everything would sort of work itself out, because the conservatives would wake up and realize they'd been duped and Trump was a big fraud after all, and once they got a taste of Democrat rule, they'd all realize it wasn't so bad. How could they not, right? Deep down, everyone loves liberals. They just have to be given a little love tap in the right direction sometimes. The ends justify the means.

Only problem was, they were in so deep, they didn't realize this was all just in their own heads. In reality, they are confronted with a public that does not like their ideas, and with the fact that the fraud was noticed by many, and people are not just letting it go as they'd hoped, despite the continued smug put-downs and gaslighting campaign. Both of those have long since lost effectiveness, but they're the only tools they've got - so, back to the smug put-downs and gaslighting.

Meanwhile, this prize that they pulled out all the stops for, and burned every last bridge for, turned out to be a shit sandwich. But they've got to pretend to like it, so open wide! Nom nom nom. What they're doing right now is the classic animal puffing out its chest behavior, trying to put on a front of superiority. I don't think they realize what they really look like is a homeless guy with shit all over his face.
    Cool. Really missed an opportunity to work in a boiling the frog reference. It has been far too long since that old chestnut got used. I really miss it.

So far we have no kraken, Rudy G sued for billions, and bamboo ballots. Any other evidence for this obvious and brazen theft?

You keep saying that there are all these reasonable folks that believe the steal but not the crazier elements -- how come the state of Arizona dangled cash in front of any security company that wanted to take on their recount and only fringe wackos were willing to take their cash? Or they were only willing to give their cash to fringe wackos? Could it be that only the lunatic fringe is willing to entertain any of this? Nah...there must be a bunch of highly intelligent qualified folks working to build an airtight forensic case that will document the clear and obvious fraud...

It has been how long now and no one can marshal any evidence...but it is there...and despite only crazy people shouting crazy theories about it there are actually TONS of calmly rationale people that know the truth...and they can not prove it because of censorship on social media...that's the story? Just want to make sure I got it all straight.

Cool. Really missed an opportunity to work in a boiling the frog reference. It has been far too long since that old chestnut got used. I really miss it.

So far we have no kraken, Rudy G sued for billions, and bamboo ballots. Any other evidence for this obvious and brazen theft?

You keep saying that there are all these reasonable folks that believe the steal but not the crazier elements -- how come the state of Arizona dangled cash in front of any security company that wanted to take on their recount and only fringe wackos were willing to take their cash? Or they were only willing to give their cash to fringe wackos? Could it be that only the lunatic fringe is willing to entertain any of this? Nah...there must be a bunch of highly intelligent qualified folks working to build an airtight forensic case that will document the clear and obvious fraud...

It has been how long now and no one can marshal any evidence...but it is there...and despite only crazy people shouting crazy theories about it there are actually TONS of calmly rationale people that know the truth...and they can not prove it because of censorship on social media...that's the story? Just want to make sure I got it all straight.
    No, you don't have it all straight, you have the liberal head-in-the-sand version. You don't have to keep playing dumb and bringing out that tired old rhetoric. You really want, just so so badly, to wrestle the narrative to the crazy stuff, but you know the real explanation as well as I do. Stop pretending you don't.

The story is that the simplest way to cheat in an election is to wait until the votes are counted and see how far you are behind, then produce enough extra ballots to change the result to a win. That is the tried and true strategy that has been going on for centuries.

The two keys to this are that the ballots need to be difficult to trace, and that extended counting needs to be allowed. Mail-in voting satisfies the requirement to create both of those loopholes, which is why the Democrats were clamoring for it instantly when the COVID hysteria started - before asking for a dime of unemployment money, eviction moratoriums, small business bailouts, or any other kind of aid. Mail-in voting with ballot harvesting, that was the first place they went. Strange, huh? Maybe not, when you consider that's the same way they have been committing election fraud in California for decades. Then they spent the next 6 months trying to convince everyone that the California election model is "normal," and managed to convince only their hardcore devotees, while everyone else knew that it was not.

As they say, the simplest explanation is the best, and that's certainly simpler than all the crackhead theories that you so desperately want everyone to be pinning their hopes on. There was plenty of evidence of it too, but like I said, it was just ignored, or in some cases destroyed, or in others, improbable results were allowed to stand because while there was no explanation for suspicious ballots, there was no absolute proof of where they came from either. Just create confusion, declare that you won, and run out the clock. Meanwhile, all this fooled no one, except the people who wanted themselves to be fooled.

Again, the simplest explanation is the best - and this is also a lot more plausible than the idea that a majority of Americans suddenly fell in love with violence and racism, or with being illegally placed under house arrest, or with a candidate that wasn't really a candidate, and a campaign that didn't campaign, and a string of nothing but utterly cringeworthy embarrassments every time they poked their heads out, and with having their holidays canceled, and with being told to shut up and fall in line. Really, THAT'S the story you're selling? That's what you're pinning your hopes on? Sounds pretty crazy to me.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

No, you don't have it all straight, you have the liberal head-in-the-sand version. You don't have to keep playing dumb and bringing out that tired old rhetoric. You really want, just so so badly, to wrestle the narrative to the crazy stuff, but you know the real explanation as well as I do. Stop pretending you don't.

The story is that the simplest way to cheat in an election is to wait until the votes are counted and see how far you are behind, then produce enough extra ballots to change the result to a win. That is the tried and true strategy that has been going on for centuries.

The two keys to this are that the ballots need to be difficult to trace, and that extended counting needs to be allowed. Mail-in voting satisfies the requirement to create both of those loopholes, which is why the Democrats were clamoring for it instantly when the COVID hysteria started - before asking for a dime of unemployment money, eviction moratoriums, small business bailouts, or any other kind of aid. Mail-in voting with ballot harvesting, that was the first place they went. Strange, huh? Maybe not, when you consider that's the same way they have been committing election fraud in California for decades. Then they spent the next 6 months trying to convince everyone that the California election model is "normal," and managed to convince only their hardcore devotees, while everyone else knew that it was not.

As they say, the simplest explanation is the best, and that's certainly simpler than all the crackhead theories that you so desperately want everyone to be pinning their hopes on. There was plenty of evidence of it too, but like I said, it was just ignored, or in some cases destroyed, or in others, improbable results were allowed to stand because while there was no explanation for suspicious ballots, there was no absolute proof of where they came from either. Just create confusion, declare that you won, and run out the clock. Meanwhile, all this fooled no one, except the people who wanted themselves to be fooled.

Again, the simplest explanation is the best - and this is also a lot more plausible than the idea that a majority of Americans suddenly fell in love with violence and racism, or with being illegally placed under house arrest, or with a candidate that wasn't really a candidate, and a campaign that didn't campaign, and a string of nothing but utterly cringeworthy embarrassments every time they poked their heads out, and with having their holidays canceled, and with being told to shut up and fall in line. Really, THAT'S the story you're selling? That's what you're pinning your hopes on? Sounds pretty crazy to me.
    So the same story that no one has been able to prove, provide evidence for, or a witness to for like 6 months now. Got it.

So the same story that no one has been able to prove, provide evidence for, or a witness to for like 6 months now. Got it.
    Except there has been plenty of evidence and many witnesses. What happened doesn't change just because you got away with it. Look, I know you're a good soldier trying his damnedest to stick to the mission, but you know damn well what happened. Fool yourself, or don't - but you're not fooling anyone else, and weak attempts at intellectual bullying aren't going to win you much respect either.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Except there has been plenty of evidence and many witnesses. What happened doesn't change just because you got away with it. Look, I know you're a good soldier trying his damnedest to stick to the mission, but you know damn well what happened. Fool yourself, or don't - but you're not fooling anyone else, and weak attempts at intellectual bullying aren't going to win you much respect either.
    Where are they all? Were they in the 50 or 60 court cases that got laughed out of however many jurisdictions? I am not sure how asking for evidence to support a claim is bullying...most people view that as basic reasoning....but if you feel triggered and need a safe space to sort yourself out...I recommend a weighted blanket, a mug of cocoa, and the soothing tones of Rachel Maddow....

Where are they all? Were they in the 50 or 60 court cases that got laughed out of however many jurisdictions? I am not sure how asking for evidence to support a claim is bullying...most people view that as basic reasoning....but if you feel triggered and need a safe space to sort yourself out...I recommend a weighted blanket, a mug of cocoa, and the soothing tones of Rachel Maddow....
    You'll notice I said "attempted" intellectual bullying, which for the slow kids in the class, means acting like you're hot shit, but not having the juice to pull it off, so you fall on your face and everybody else feels embarrassed for you. I think I'm good without any safe spaces, but damn do you love that keyword.

This would probably be a good time for a refresher about the nature of our relationship, since clearly you have different ideas about it. Basically, you come in every week or two yapping about some party-line dogma that's worthy of ridicule, so I'm happy to provide it. That's about the extent of it, but you seem to want more. I know it can be frustrating when your feelings aren't reciprocated, which is why I'm trying to be up front about it. I'm not going to respect you, but if you just like the abuse, I guess whatever floats your boat. It takes all kinds.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

You'll notice I said "attempted" intellectual bullying, which for the slow kids in the class, means acting like you're hot shit, but not having the juice to pull it off, so you fall on your face and everybody else feels embarrassed for you. I think I'm good without any safe spaces, but damn do you love that keyword.

This would probably be a good time for a refresher about the nature of our relationship, since clearly you have different ideas about it. Basically, you come in every week or two yapping about some party-line dogma that's worthy of ridicule, so I'm happy to provide it. That's about the extent of it, but you seem to want more. I know it can be frustrating when your feelings aren't reciprocated, which is why I'm trying to be up front about it. I'm not going to respect you, but if you just like the abuse, I guess whatever floats your boat. It takes all kinds.
    Feel better getting that last word in? So, yeah...you really nailed me! I am super desperate for your approval...like it gets hard when I know I don't and won't get it. Sometimes I gotta take a moment and just power through. Honestly, if it wasn't for powerful anti-depressants I don't know how I would get through it all. My therapist says that I should be okay with people that are far superior to me just not wanting to hang out. Gotta learn to let it go...but it is just so hard...

Sometimes I just get so down that strangers with random opinions on the internet think about things differently than me. If only I had anything else to look forward to in life...

Feel better getting that last word in? So, yeah...you really nailed me! I am super desperate for your approval...like it gets hard when I know I don't and won't get it. Sometimes I gotta take a moment and just power through. Honestly, if it wasn't for powerful anti-depressants I don't know how I would get through it all. My therapist says that I should be okay with people that are far superior to me just not wanting to hang out. Gotta learn to let it go...but it is just so hard...

Sometimes I just get so down that strangers with random opinions on the internet think about things differently than me. If only I had anything else to look forward to in life...
    Look man, it seems like it's a lot of work to even keep yourself convinced the doctrine is real; it must be exhausting. Be sure to pace yourself, and stay hydrated. At some point, though, don't you ever wonder what the goal of it all is? What is the point of being a liberal, is all that punishment worth it? Is there a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, or just more negativity and hate?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

A good opportunity here for Newsmax to discuss if Dominion Voting had an impact on the election results...but the anchor will not talk about it because its all a lie and they will be sued for it.

If there were any shred of truth to it, the "news anchor" could just exercise his freedom of speech and go into the details. But, alas it is false and therefore slander and subject to prosecution.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Temper Tantrum.....

The Right-tards think people laughing at those believing in false conspirasies that have no proof and conservative judges have dismissed is a temper tantrum. Watch this guy get all bent out of shape about a cartoon skunk.

Man, this guy is just trying so hard to drum up insecurity and instability among everyone else. Seems to be a common theme on the left. Gotta wish real hard that everyone else is miserable. Maybe you can just project it on them, as if you were writing a story. Better not look in any mirrors, though!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Found the voter fraud! Finally!

https://kdvr.com/news/local/more-cha...murder-arrest/

"When FBI agents asked him whether he knew submitting a ballot for someone else’s ballot was illegal, he said, “I didn’t know you couldn’t do that for your spouse.”"