Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: 2020 election fraud update thread

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    No lacking of sense or even disagreeing with you. Just stating the obvious point that because policies are already in place about transgender athletes in their respective governing bodies, the topic is NOT IMPORTANT. It is definitely not URGENT to discuss either. But for some reason, right wing extremists are talking about it.

You cant see the forest for the trees. The far-right media machine is pumping these kinds of topics that are not important to their base....why do you think that is? Did you ever stop and wonder why "The Caravan" of Central American migrants back in 2018 was such a big story on your favorite news channels....then the caravans stopped?

Also kind of funny that you think I will talk about Tucker and Mike Lindell. I have never talked about the pillow guy, nor Tucker. The pillow guy is less relevant to society than Tony Little and his workout gimmicks. Carlson I have seen, but dont ever find a need or want to talk about him. Cant you see....the media you watch has already pre programmed you with a defense mechanism of talking points like Lindell and Tucker, even if the person you are talking with, has not discussed them.

Its not some jedi mind trick. Its psychology and persuasion. They have you like a puppet on a string and unless you know how it works, you likely will never see the strings.
    It's unfortunate that you still seem to be holding onto your fears that right-wing extremists are out to get you, and that your own problems are part of some grand conspiracy by "conservatives" to brainwash the public.

I know that if you are bad at your job and feel like you just can't ever get ahead in life, it must be frustrating to you. It's ok - a lot of people have financial problems, but why not face them instead of blaming them on politics as a way of escaping.

You are unstable and don't have many friends. Your wife is almost certainly cheating on you, but that's not unusual. Male pattern baldness and erectile dysfunction are nothing to be ashamed of, it's just part of life. Talking to someone about it can help.

You clearly have mental problems because you always need to put people down. You are terrible and I am great. You are unsuccessful at life and have a small dick; I have a huge one. Putting other people down in order to make yourself feel better means you are mentally ill, didn't you know? I hope you get the help that you need.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

6 companies basically own all of the major television, radio, and print news in the country.

https://www.webfx.com/blog/internet/...a-infographic/

Increasingly "liberal" companies own national assets and "conservative" companies own local assets that are then amalgamated into national reach (Sinclair Broadcasting as an example).

- - - Updated - - -

Again...straight to the dick stuff. Y'all are a dick centered group of folks.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Gas has skyrocketed to $3.09 in my area thanks to the Biden regime. Insulin prices have also been jacked up for seemingly no other reason than Trump lowered them. Of course this new regime seems to care more about illegal aliens and sending money to foreign countries than they do the average American citizen.

Sorry honest hardworking American citizens, your federal government and the current occupant in the White House doesn't give a shit about you

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Sorry honest hardworking American citizens, your federal government and the current occupant in the White House doesn't give a shit about you
    Yeah, the previous occupant of the White House did give a shit about us.

Like the time he deceived the country about Covid.
    Like the time he dismissed Russia’s latest cyberattack on government agencies. “China did it.”
    Like the times he cozied up to authoritarian leaders so as not to offend them.
    Like the time he inspired an insurrection at the Capitol.

Let me guess...all of the above is fake news created by the far left.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Yeah, the previous occupant of the White House did give a shit about us.

Like the time he deceived the country about Covid.
    Like the time he dismissed Russia’s latest cyberattack on government agencies. “China did it.”
    Like the times he cozied up to authoritarian leaders so as not to offend them.
    Like the time he inspired an insurrection at the Capitol.

Let me guess...all of the above is fake news created by the far left.
    So, I'm gathering from this post that you can't actually defend Biden, so all you have to say is Trump, Trump, Trump. Cool. Have a nice day

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

So let me get this straight, you can't actually defend Biden, so all you have to say is Trump, Trump, Trump. Cool. Have a nice day
    It’s their go to move, remember Bbbbush? Only difference they’ve taken it a step further, not just blame Trump but his voters. They are racist, homophobic, misogynistic and need to go to re education camps. Joe in indefensible, a babbling fool who did nothing in 47 years but is now expected to produce results. It’s their only move to hang in to Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    It’s their go to move, remember Bbbbush? Only difference they’ve taken it a step further, not just blame Trump but his voters. They are racist, homophobic, misogynistic and need to go to re education camps. Joe in indefensible, a babbling fool who did nothing in 47 years but is now expected to produce results. It’s their only move to hang in to Trump.
    It's too bad for them Joe is an old white man and they can't play the race card like they did with any and all criticism of Obama

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Sshhhh ... quiet, snowflakes. Quit complaining and go to your safe space. Clearly you're afraid.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I suppose that Biden may have mutant powers that control the weather and is responsible for the over 1/3 decrease in Texas refinery capacity. Because that is the only way anything he has done would have impacted gas prices. Despite the talking points you have been pre-loaded with - actual economists have discussed (at length in a variety of places) that a sharp reduction in refinery capacity, an increase in demand due to economic recovery globally, and increased collaboration between oil producing countries to reduce supply have driven prices up.

But, you guys keep on keeping on. Did you try dicks?

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Honestly, the far left media machine owns 85% of the media.
    Honestly, I would like to see some qualification of how much is "far left media" and how much is just "reporting".

I will be the first one to acknowledge that CNN is definitely biased in their reporting of conservative viewpoints. But they actually invite conservatives on to have discussions. What many on the far right will call "Mainstream Media" with hate in their minds, because they were told that by their leaders, is really just CBS, NBC, ABC reporting the news. There are actually far right opinions that PBS (Public Broadcasting) is part of the left wing media machine.

Was Covid real? Did the virus magically disappear? Was Hydroxychloroquine a useful therapeutic? Was Obama not a US Citizen? Were the Qanon prophecies real? Is Bill Gates putting microchips in vaccines? Did Democrats cancel Dr. Seuss, or did the Dr. Seuss corporation decide to take some books out of print as a business decision? Is Dr. Fauci some villain like the right wing news media makes him out to be, or is he just a scientist with a 40 year resume?

Again, I think CNN has a definite bias to the left and if anybody disputes that they are delusional. But I dont see them or any of the other major outlets like CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, even BBC pushing extreme conspiracy theories and false narratives the way it has been done on the right.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    It's unfortunate that you still seem to be holding onto your fears that right-wing extremists are out to get you, and that your own problems are part of some grand conspiracy by "conservatives" to brainwash the public.

I know that if you are bad at your job and feel like you just can't ever get ahead in life, it must be frustrating to you. It's ok - a lot of people have financial problems, but why not face them instead of blaming them on politics as a way of escaping.

You are unstable and don't have many friends. Your wife is almost certainly cheating on you, but that's not unusual. Male pattern baldness and erectile dysfunction are nothing to be ashamed of, it's just part of life. Talking to someone about it can help.

You clearly have mental problems because you always need to put people down. You are terrible and I am great. You are unsuccessful at life and have a small dick; I have a huge one. Putting other people down in order to make yourself feel better means you are mentally ill, didn't you know? I hope you get the help that you need.
    Thanks for your concern, but I'm doing great thanks. I empathize for all those that struggle in life and that is why I do what I can to support charities and homeless shelters, etc. But a lot of your problems are manifested by your attitudes in life.

Nobody is out to get any of us and the sooner you realize that, the sooner you can take control of your own life and start to achieve success, rather than being bitter and angry all the time.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Honestly, I would like to see some qualification of how much is "far left media" and how much is just "reporting".

I will be the first one to acknowledge that CNN is definitely biased in their reporting of conservative viewpoints. But they actually invite conservatives on to have discussions. What many on the far right will call "Mainstream Media" with hate in their minds, because they were told that by their leaders, is really just CBS, NBC, ABC reporting the news. There are actually far right opinions that PBS (Public Broadcasting) is part of the left wing media machine.

Was Covid real? Did the virus magically disappear? Was Hydroxychloroquine a useful therapeutic? Was Obama not a US Citizen? Were the Qanon prophecies real? Is Bill Gates putting microchips in vaccines? Did Democrats cancel Dr. Seuss, or did the Dr. Seuss corporation decide to take some books out of print as a business decision? Is Dr. Fauci some villain like the right wing news media makes him out to be, or is he just a scientist with a 40 year resume?

Again, I think CNN has a definite bias to the left and if anybody disputes that they are delusional. But I dont see them or any of the other major outlets like CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, even BBC pushing extreme conspiracy theories and false narratives the way it has been done on the right.
    did we forget russian collusion? Pushed for almost 4 years. still waiting for proof, by my math we still have 3 years to come up with proof of election fraud.

Thanks for your concern, but I'm doing great thanks. I empathize for all those that struggle in life and that is why I do what I can to support charities and homeless shelters, etc. But a lot of your problems are manifested by your attitudes in life.

Nobody is out to get any of us and the sooner you realize that, the sooner you can take control of your own life and start to achieve success, rather than being bitter and angry all the time.
    Oh, no, you are not doing great, you are miserable and you have very many serious problems. You are failing in your career and the infidelity problems are weighing on you. Why, you're practically suicidal. You don't have to pretend for our sake. All of your problems are caused because you're just a terrible mess as a person, but I'm empathetic. Really, I care a lot. You should get help.

Meanwhile, have you heard about how great I am? Well, let me tell you all about it! You are dull and I am very interesting. You are ugly and I am exceptionally attractive. People find you boring, but I am very funny. You wallow in decay and filth while I am clean and organized.

Now let me tell you about how accomplished I am. Why, I am practically the most interesting man in the world. I have gone for walks, and I have been bowling. Once, I ordered a pizza. I know both how to clog a toilet and how to unclog it. I have taken packages to the post office. I have shown up on time for work. People all around me are constantly amazed at how well I take out the garbage. So you see, random internet person, there is no one better than me, and I feel sorry for you. You are a loser. You shouldn't put people down, it means you have mental issues and lots of problems in life. Get help, you'll feel better and maybe find some small sliver of success and happiness.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

did we forget russian collusion? Pushed for almost 4 years. still waiting for proof, by my math we still have 3 years to come up with proof of election fraud.
    So deflection and false equivalency. Seems about par for the course.

I still find the delusion entertaining AF.

So deflection and false equivalency. Seems about par for the course.

I still find the delusion entertaining AF.
    deflection? I directly replied to statements you made.I quote “Again, I think CNN has a definite bias to the left and if anybody disputes that they are delusional. But I dont see them or any of the other major outlets like CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, even BBC pushing extreme conspiracy theories and false narratives the way it has been done on the right.” Had they found proof after year’s investigating and at 30 million cost It would be delusional on my part. but goose egg!

deflection? I directly replied to statements you made.I quote “Again, I think CNN has a definite bias to the left and if anybody disputes that they are delusional. But I dont see them or any of the other major outlets like CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, even BBC pushing extreme conspiracy theories and false narratives the way it has been done on the right.” Had they found proof after year’s investigating and at 30 million cost It would be delusional on my part. but goose egg!
    Seem to cruise right by the Obama birth certificate, Qanon, Fauci, Covid, etc. Maybe its not deflection, but rather conscious incompetence.

Believe all the fake stuff you want. I still find the willfully delusional point of view entertaining AF.

Damn. Speaking sentences is becoming harder and harder for Joe. It's like watching a person of at most average physical shape charge up a hill. Maybe they need to make the letters bigger.

Seem to cruise right by the Obama birth certificate, Qanon, Fauci, Covid, etc. Maybe its not deflection, but rather conscious incompetence.

Believe all the fake stuff you want. I still find the willfully delusional point of view entertaining AF.
    I never mentioned fauci , covid, obama qanon. You said no conspiracy on cnn and other channels. I disputed with facts. I’ll have more facts later. just picked up “unmasked” by Andy Ngo. Or is that fake too?

- - - Updated - - -

Damn. Speaking sentences is becoming harder and harder for Joe. It's like watching a person of at most average physical shape charge up a hill. Maybe they need to make the letters bigger.
    who cares, Trump and his followers racist and mean , also believe in conspiracies. Sleepy demented Joe irrelevant to them.

So Syndey Powell has apparently not unleashed a kraken but a torrent of lies, by her own admission. This is from her defense in trying to not get sued by Dominion: https://www.forbes.com/sites/carliep...h=51a364841dad

"...reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact...”
    "...not statements that the public would immediately believe..."
    "...well recognized principle that political statements are inherently prone to exaggeration and hyperbole..."

So, she knew she was lying and making things up and you all believed her! This is absolutely hilarious and straight from the established playbook. Maybe she can get a news show that later has to be classified as "entertainment" to avoid paying massive fines?

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Russia, Russia, Russia

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

It is an election fraud thread. So I don't see how Russia excuses Powell and the other dupes who bought into her self-admitted lies.

Powell was repeatedly cited here and across the internet as hard proof that the "steal" was exposed and the evidence laid bare. Now, faced with actual consequences for her actions, she claims it was all an exaggeration and fraudulent claims that no one should/could believe.

But how many here did? That is absolutely hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    It is an election fraud thread. So I don't see how Russia excuses Powell and the other dupes who bought into her self-admitted lies.

Powell was repeatedly cited here and across the internet as hard proof that the "steal" was exposed and the evidence laid bare. Now, faced with actual consequences for her actions, she claims it was all an exaggeration and fraudulent claims that no one should/could believe.

But how many here did? That is absolutely hilarious!
    So your entire claim of a legitimate election is based on this one person who you already thought was a nutjob, who sort-of softened her story? Oh yeah, slam dunk for Team D now.

Congratulations, the liberals put the burden of proof on their opponents and ran out the clock. That's all they did, sleazy tricks to exploit weaknesses in the system. If you were to instead force the Democrats to demonstrate that the election was legitimate, they'd be laughed at. It's a complete joke. But dupes like you will believe it because your carefully constructed ideology demands it.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    So your entire claim of a legitimate election is based on this one person who you already thought was a nutjob, who sort-of softened her story? Oh yeah, slam dunk for Team D now.

Congratulations, the liberals put the burden of proof on their opponents and ran out the clock. That's all they did, sleazy tricks to exploit weaknesses in the system. If you were to instead force the Democrats to demonstrate that the election was legitimate, they'd be laughed at. It's a complete joke. But dupes like you will believe it because your carefully constructed ideology demands it.
    0-61 in court. That is a pretty awesome record of getting legally dunked on. Not one shred of evidence that was substantiated in courts at any level.

0-61 in court. That is a pretty awesome record of getting legally dunked on. Not one shred of evidence that was substantiated in courts at any level.
    Yeah, but just wait until the Conservative appointed Supreme Court hears the kraken mountain of evidence.

Hardcore cultist confirmed.

Look, I mean let's cut the bullshit. There are really only two kinds of people in this. The ones who know the election was a joke and Biden is a fraud, and are embarrassed by it ... and the ones who know it but pretend they don't.

Really, it's ok, you don't have to keep up appearances. We know you know. The bravado doesn't do anything to change that. Unless it's just for your own sake - liberals are known to go to great lengths to keep fooling themselves.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Not surprised at all. Just explicitly stating what anyone who can think for themselves already knew. They're not journalists, they're propogandists trying to get people to think and vote a certain way

Heroic patriots in Arizona are now looking for bamboo fibers in the ballot paper to identify the 40K+ Biden ballots shipped in from China.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/politi...ab3039900.html

You can't make up this level of stupid. MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!