Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 election fraud update thread

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    OK. But at some point you have to have a core of people that are risking consequences as they engage in a criminal conspiracy. Such a conspiracy could be exposed by the "media" (both traditional and new fangled -- like where are all these serious investigative journalists that have alt-right adult cartoon YouTube channels), law enforcement, outside agencies (Like wouldn't several international actors just love to expose US election fraud? They have high-powered spy agencies and everything), or elements of the conspiracy going rogue and blowing the whistle. What is the shared benefit/motivation that binds the conspirators together? Think about how many people you would need to either be implicitly or explicitly involved in rigging the election across several states. Hundreds? Thousands?

There is just no way to keep such a thing quiet. Too many people and entities would have ma$$ive motivation$ to blow the lid off of it. Further, there is no direct benefit to the majority of people that would be needed to do the actual crimes required to pull it off. People, both singularly and in groups, rarely risk consequences without direct and immediate benefits.

I don't think you would need thousands of people. Maybe only a handful in a core group. You would need potentially a couple hundred people at the state and local level who were willing to sort of go along with suggestions and pretend they didn't know any better - but do a few hundred people like that exist among politically-involved Democrats? When the prize for doing your small, plausibly-deniable part, is (in their minds) stopping Hitler? You betcha.

And yes, it is normally correct that even on that somewhat reduced scale, schemes like this will eventually come unraveled because someone spills the beans. This one is a little bit different for a few reasons. One is that all they had to do was keep an indisputable, absolutely damning bombshell from coming out for a little over a month - and after that, what's done is done. Another is that if they pull it off, then they have power. Control of the institutions. Many if not most of the consequences go away. The winners write the history books. Another difference is that unlike many other elections, I think this is the one where they've pushed all their chips into the middle of the table. They are not just after the title of President, or the distinction of leading the country for four years. This one is about using the levers of power to make drastic changes that will cement their own power for the next ten elections, and then to ram through drastic changes to society that otherwise would likely have resulted in their removal from power. The prize was ten times bigger than usual.

There are also many motivations other than direct personal gain for taking part in, or at least getting out of the way of, "conspiracies" and the like. Consider the Mafia. Clearly, money is a big motivator there, and maybe some influence. But your average Mafia foot soldier is not driving around in a Maserati or telling the mayor what to do. What's his motivation to keep his mouth shut? It's that if he doesn't, some very unpleasant things are likely to happen to him. Consider a street gang, where there isn't even money and influence on any meaningful scale. Why do they have such loyalty?

What happens to, say, Tom Wolf or Gretchen Whitmer, if Trump wins and the Democrats get blown out? They are in so deep (even without any election fraud) that they could very well be getting a ride to federal prison on January 21 if that happens. If they try to help cheat and get caught - well, they were already fucked. But if they help deliver a victory for Biden, it all goes away. Pretty strong motivation there.

To use an extreme example, consider al-Qaeda. What does the average recruit stand to gain from being in al-Qaeda? Nothing at all. No money, no power - in fact, the only practical effects they get out of it are danger and hostility. Yet thousands of people are in it anyway - why? Because of an idea. The idea that they are doing the right thing, that they are doing their duty to defend their civilization and save the world from an unspeakable evil.

Are there Democrats who believe that is what they are doing, fighting a battle to the death of good versus evil? Listen to the things that they are saying; they are absolutely fanatical. And for this, we are not talking about needing people who are willing to blow themselves up on a crowded bus - just people who are willing to "lose" a stack of papers, or willing to let a few boxes be sneaked in through a back door, or to look the other way while somebody else does who-knows-what. Does enough fanaticism exist for that? Absolutely. I have never, in my entire life, seen the kind of hate coming from any group of people in this country as is coming from the American left right now. I am more than willing to bet that the scale has been tipped far enough that your average Democrat is willing to shrug off nearly any amount of wrongdoing as long as the result is that they get what they want. Can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs, no? So that goes a long way toward explaining both the reason why people would do it, and why the ones who see something would ignore it.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

even your beloved Bill Barr has now come out and said NO election fraud in 2020 ! let it go
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I'll let it go. Nothing that will be done about it anyway.... even though you have to try really hard, and convince yourself everyday that nothing suspicious happened when four? battleground states shut down counting at the same time... then reopened at the same time.... and every single vote after that was for Biden. It's an absolute statistical impossibility, but, nothing to see here. Good luck with the next four years.... we're going to need it big time.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I am more than willing to bet that the scale has been tipped far enough that your average Democrat is willing to shrug off nearly any amount of wrongdoing as long as the result is that they get what they want. Can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs, no? So that goes a long way toward explaining both the reason why people would do it, and why the ones who see something would ignore it.
    You mean like the bible belt supporting Trump so they can get the "right" supreme court nominee?

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    I'll let it go. Nothing that will be done about it anyway.... even though you have to try really hard, and convince yourself everyday that nothing suspicious happened when four? battleground states shut down counting at the same time... then reopened at the same time.... and every single vote after that was for Biden. It's an absolute statistical impossibility, but, nothing to see here. Good luck with the next four years.... we're going to need it big time.
    So that never happened. In three states (or maybe 4...I don't remember) there was a pause/delay because they were legally barred from touching/counting/interacting with mail-in and absentee ballots until after Election Day was over. Coincidentally, they resumed at the same time because midnight is midnight and a pretty consistent divider of one day from the other. Further, those laws were spearheaded by GOP statehouses and passed over the objections of and legal challenges of the Democrats in those states.

The Trump campaign even filed lawsuits in at least one of those states to stop the counting. So how can they stop counting if it was already stopped?

One state actually "stopped" counting votes -- that was North Carolina. They had counted 100% of in person votes and took a pause (with Trump ahead) before moving to absentee ballots. I'm still not clear on this one. But Trump won the state...so not fraud?

Please try and get your facts from somewhere besides Facebook and YouTube. You can believe any opinion you want...but attempting to support it with totally inaccurate information and fabricated claims doesn't help anyone. I think you have a ton of interesting and valuable contributions to bring to any and all conversations on here...but it gets lost in the fog sometimes.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I don't think you would need thousands of people. Maybe only a handful in a core group. You would need potentially a couple hundred people at the state and local level who were willing to sort of go along with suggestions and pretend they didn't know any better - but do a few hundred people like that exist among politically-involved Democrats? When the prize for doing your small, plausibly-deniable part, is (in their minds) stopping Hitler? You betcha.

And yes, it is normally correct that even on that somewhat reduced scale, schemes like this will eventually come unraveled because someone spills the beans. This one is a little bit different for a few reasons. One is that all they had to do was keep an indisputable, absolutely damning bombshell from coming out for a little over a month - and after that, what's done is done. Another is that if they pull it off, then they have power. Control of the institutions. Many if not most of the consequences go away. The winners write the history books. Another difference is that unlike many other elections, I think this is the one where they've pushed all their chips into the middle of the table. They are not just after the title of President, or the distinction of leading the country for four years. This one is about using the levers of power to make drastic changes that will cement their own power for the next ten elections, and then to ram through drastic changes to society that otherwise would likely have resulted in their removal from power. The prize was ten times bigger than usual.

There are also many motivations other than direct personal gain for taking part in, or at least getting out of the way of, "conspiracies" and the like. Consider the Mafia. Clearly, money is a big motivator there, and maybe some influence. But your average Mafia foot soldier is not driving around in a Maserati or telling the mayor what to do. What's his motivation to keep his mouth shut? It's that if he doesn't, some very unpleasant things are likely to happen to him. Consider a street gang, where there isn't even money and influence on any meaningful scale. Why do they have such loyalty?

What happens to, say, Tom Wolf or Gretchen Whitmer, if Trump wins and the Democrats get blown out? They are in so deep (even without any election fraud) that they could very well be getting a ride to federal prison on January 21 if that happens. If they try to help cheat and get caught - well, they were already fucked. But if they help deliver a victory for Biden, it all goes away. Pretty strong motivation there.

To use an extreme example, consider al-Qaeda. What does the average recruit stand to gain from being in al-Qaeda? Nothing at all. No money, no power - in fact, the only practical effects they get out of it are danger and hostility. Yet thousands of people are in it anyway - why? Because of an idea. The idea that they are doing the right thing, that they are doing their duty to defend their civilization and save the world from an unspeakable evil.

Are there Democrats who believe that is what they are doing, fighting a battle to the death of good versus evil? Listen to the things that they are saying; they are absolutely fanatical. And for this, we are not talking about needing people who are willing to blow themselves up on a crowded bus - just people who are willing to "lose" a stack of papers, or willing to let a few boxes be sneaked in through a back door, or to look the other way while somebody else does who-knows-what. Does enough fanaticism exist for that? Absolutely. I have never, in my entire life, seen the kind of hate coming from any group of people in this country as is coming from the American left right now. I am more than willing to bet that the scale has been tipped far enough that your average Democrat is willing to shrug off nearly any amount of wrongdoing as long as the result is that they get what they want. Can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs, no? So that goes a long way toward explaining both the reason why people would do it, and why the ones who see something would ignore it.
    I still figure you would need to rope thousands of folks across the country into a coordinated effort. Sure, some might be "true believers" and do anything for those beliefs. But most are going to have to satisfy some tangible self-interest to get knee-deep in a criminal enterprise.

Even the examples of low-level mafia and cartel guys have self interest. While it will likely never happen...they are willing to engage in the violent and likely short-lived career because it holds the promise of moving up the ladder and becoming one of the wealthy lavish lifestyle bosses. Whether or not that actually takes place or not doesn't matter. There is still the core of a future tangible benefit to entice the current behavior.

There just isn't that here. Most poll workers are retirees. Few are rabid extremists from either party. What is their benefit or reason for engaging in the necessary dirty-work to pull off the changes in ballots that would be required to steal an election? What is their reason for keeping silent? Hell, if it was me, I would take a massive bribe from whatever political party wanted to give me one. Then I would negotiate an immunity deal with law enforcement and sing like a canary. Cake and eat it too. While that might be an extreme path...no one in the thousands of people that would be involved in all this would think the same way? That is more hard to swallow than most of the nonsense we typically hear.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

So that never happened. In three states (or maybe 4...I don't remember) there was a pause/delay because they were legally barred from touching/counting/interacting with mail-in and absentee ballots until after Election Day was over. Coincidentally, they resumed at the same time because midnight is midnight and a pretty consistent divider of one day from the other. Further, those laws were spearheaded by GOP statehouses and passed over the objections of and legal challenges of the Democrats in those states.

The Trump campaign even filed lawsuits in at least one of those states to stop the counting. So how can they stop counting if it was already stopped?

One state actually "stopped" counting votes -- that was North Carolina. They had counted 100% of in person votes and took a pause (with Trump ahead) before moving to absentee ballots. I'm still not clear on this one. But Trump won the state...so not fraud?

Please try and get your facts from somewhere besides Facebook and YouTube. You can believe any opinion you want...but attempting to support it with totally inaccurate information and fabricated claims doesn't help anyone. I think you have a ton of interesting and valuable contributions to bring to any and all conversations on here...but it gets lost in the fog sometimes.
    You and are going to have to agree to disagree on this, brother. Like I said... Biden is more than likely the POTUS. I'll live another four years... maybe.

There is just no way that I can say in any way that this election was legitimate. Too many things that don't add up for me.

You and are going to have to agree to disagree on this, brother. Like I said... Biden is more than likely the POTUS. I'll live another four years... maybe.

There is just no way that I can say in any way that this election was legitimate. Too many things that don't add up for me.
    Fair enough! I'll take one last stab at it before I leave...the stuff that doesn't add up isn't real. When you are talking about imaginary "facts" and illusory "data points" like so many are on social media...nothing adds up because it isn't real! Kinda like PFF grades...

Too many things that don't add up for me.
    Yeah, because Trump, and the junk you read and watch, stuck a bug up your ass and you're running with it. It has nothing to do with reality.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Yeah, because Trump, and the junk you read and watch, stuck a bug up your ass and you're running with it. It has nothing to do with reality.

This sums it up nicely.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I still figure you would need to rope thousands of folks across the country into a coordinated effort. Sure, some might be "true believers" and do anything for those beliefs. But most are going to have to satisfy some tangible self-interest to get knee-deep in a criminal enterprise.

Even the examples of low-level mafia and cartel guys have self interest. While it will likely never happen...they are willing to engage in the violent and likely short-lived career because it holds the promise of moving up the ladder and becoming one of the wealthy lavish lifestyle bosses. Whether or not that actually takes place or not doesn't matter. There is still the core of a future tangible benefit to entice the current behavior.

There just isn't that here. Most poll workers are retirees. Few are rabid extremists from either party. What is their benefit or reason for engaging in the necessary dirty-work to pull off the changes in ballots that would be required to steal an election? What is their reason for keeping silent? Hell, if it was me, I would take a massive bribe from whatever political party wanted to give me one. Then I would negotiate an immunity deal with law enforcement and sing like a canary. Cake and eat it too. While that might be an extreme path...no one in the thousands of people that would be involved in all this would think the same way? That is more hard to swallow than most of the nonsense we typically hear.
    I don't think it all would have happened quite the way you're setting it up, with thousands of poll-workers-turned-activists all coincidentally collaborating on a big fraud project. More likely it would be a handful of people in the four or five places where it's alleged to have happened, and the regular poll workers would be told this is normal, it's just part of the tabulation process. If much of the cheating was also done with electronic manipulation outside of those few cities, as the allegations claim, then you really would not need the same large-scale, really noticeable operation of people on the ground.

Anyway, what's more likely - that the Democrats, as I alleged above, cheated in the same way that they basically announced their intentions to do? Or that they accomplished several statistical improbabilities on the magnitude of winning the lottery twice in a row, while also fielding two historically unpopular candidates and running by far the most low-energy campaign of all time? It's not just suspicious, it's insulting.

By the way, there have been hundreds of people coming forward saying they witnessed shady behavior taking place. Boxes of unaccounted-for ballots showing up under suspicious circumstances, all for Biden. Stacks of ballots that looked fake, all for Biden. Double-counting stacks of ballots, all for Biden. Shady practices that match the California standard operating procedure for shady elections, and produce the exact same results in the same way. At what point do you put two and two together and acknowledge it makes four?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    even your beloved Bill Barr has now come out and said NO election fraud in 2020 ! let it go
    No, he said there was no evidence of fraud. That's different.

I don't think any machines changed votes (that would be too easy to catch). I think people fed thousands a ballots to machines of people that didn't exist or had their vote harvested. What do you think happened in the middle of the night when Biden suddenly made up thousands and thousands of votes in swing states where he was trailing. The Democrats told watchers they weren't going to count again until morning, waited for them to leave, then unboxed their boxes of fake ballots and feed them into machines. Hence the charts where Biden's count went vertical in MI & WI.

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    No, he said there was no evidence of fraud. That's different.

I don't think any machines changed votes (that would be too easy to catch). I think people fed thousands a ballots to machines of people that didn't exist or had their vote harvested. What do you think happened in the middle of the night when Biden suddenly made up thousands and thousands of votes in swing states where he was trailing. The Democrats told watchers they weren't going to count again until morning, waited for them to leave, then unboxed their boxes of fake ballots and feed them into machines. Hence the charts where Biden's count went vertical in MI & WI.

evidence yes evidence that is what you are lacking in your statement . where is your evidence . and with out evidence its just a story . just like the one about the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow . no one has ever seen it but yet some believe
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

evidence yes evidence that is what you are lacking in your statement . where is your evidence . and with out evidence its just a story . just like the one about the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow . no one has ever seen it but yet some believe
    Again I’ll compare this to Russian collusion. Dems claimed they had proof ,2 year investigation and 40 mill later a nothing burger. It hasn’t even been a month , there may not be evidence but there seems to be enough “coincidences” to warrant some fact finding. I personally think They’ll find some infractions and wrong doing but no change in outcome. Condemning those who want investigation or recount is hypocrisy.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Yeah nothing to see here ...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...owers-n2580920

Why is the USPS shipping thousands of completed ballots from NY to PA?

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Again I’ll compare this to Russian collusion. Dems claimed they had proof ,2 year investigation and 40 mill later a nothing burger. It hasn’t even been a month , there may not be evidence but there seems to be enough “coincidences” to warrant some fact finding. I personally think They’ll find some infractions and wrong doing but no change in outcome. Condemning those who want investigation or recount is hypocrisy.
    You’re right about the investigations and recounts. They should proceed with them.
    But they did, and they revealed nothing to the degree that his highness and his loyal supporters have claimed did happen.

I don't think it all would have happened quite the way you're setting it up, with thousands of poll-workers-turned-activists all coincidentally collaborating on a big fraud project. More likely it would be a handful of people in the four or five places where it's alleged to have happened, and the regular poll workers would be told this is normal, it's just part of the tabulation process. If much of the cheating was also done with electronic manipulation outside of those few cities, as the allegations claim, then you really would not need the same large-scale, really noticeable operation of people on the ground.

Anyway, what's more likely - that the Democrats, as I alleged above, cheated in the same way that they basically announced their intentions to do? Or that they accomplished several statistical improbabilities on the magnitude of winning the lottery twice in a row, while also fielding two historically unpopular candidates and running by far the most low-energy campaign of all time? It's not just suspicious, it's insulting.

By the way, there have been hundreds of people coming forward saying they witnessed shady behavior taking place. Boxes of unaccounted-for ballots showing up under suspicious circumstances, all for Biden. Stacks of ballots that looked fake, all for Biden. Double-counting stacks of ballots, all for Biden. Shady practices that match the California standard operating procedure for shady elections, and produce the exact same results in the same way. At what point do you put two and two together and acknowledge it makes four?
    So with all these hundreds of people coming forward...not one can produce an image, a video, anything besides hearsay evidence? I have also seen multiple reports that these witnesses have recanted or had their claims just totally destroyed. One person was found to have confused a reporter's hard cases of AV equipment for ballot boxes.

Electronic manipulation would be the dumbest way to attempt to pull this off. All electronic manipulation leaves evidence. It just does. And most times that evidence is easy to find for people who know what to look for. It would have to be a large-scale manipulation of paper ballots. That just means so many people would have to be involved that I find it extremely hard to swallow that no one comes forward.

It seems the best evidence that you can put forward for fraud is that the election result doesn't make sense to you.

Yeah nothing to see here ...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...owers-n2580920

Why is the USPS shipping thousands of completed ballots from NY to PA?
    this is from a web site that believes the buggy man in the sky ...
    also how did the UPS driver know what was in the boxes ? did he open them ? is this stander-ed operating procedure ?

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Again I’ll compare this to Russian collusion.
    Yes, there was no collision and there was no voter fraud. Get over it, get back to reality, and stop being a little baby about it.

But Mommy, Billy did it to...........waaaaaaaaaa

this is from a web site that believes the buggy man in the sky ...
    also how did the UPS driver know what was in the boxes ? did he open them ? is this stander-ed operating procedure ?
    WTF are you talking about buggy man in the sky? Townhall is a legitimate website that actually reports the news. Just because you disagree with their facts doesn't mean shit.

I'm pretty sure he could clearly see what was in his shipment since ballots were clearly marked. But you keep drinking in that CNN koolaid.

Ah and I love seeing this:

tom444

This message is hidden because tom444 is on your ignore list.

WTF are you talking about buggy man in the sky? Townhall is a legitimate website that actually reports the news. Just because you disagree with their facts doesn't mean shit.

I'm pretty sure he could clearly see what was in his shipment since ballots were clearly marked. But you keep drinking in that CNN koolaid.

tom444

That's no reason to put your brain on ignore also.

tom444

About Townhall ; In 2006, Townhall.com was acquired by Salem Media. who is Salem Media ? Salem Communications Corporation) is an American radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher based in Camarillo, California, targeting audiences interested in Christian values and what it describes as "family-themed content and conservative values."

About Townhall ; In 2006, Townhall.com was acquired by Salem Media. who is Salem Media ? Salem Communications Corporation) is an American radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher based in Camarillo, California, targeting audiences interested in Christian values and what it describes as "family-themed content and conservative values."
    And what is wrong with anything you just described? What makes you think your values are better? If anything the lack of those values is why this country is going to shit.

Now do CNN.

If anything the lack of those values is why this country is going to shit.
    So you elect Trump?

And what is wrong with anything you just described? What makes you think your values are better? If anything the lack of those values is why this country is going to shit.

Now do CNN.
    Christian values , ha ... and for CNN they suck too . as well as MSNBC and the rest . know who you get your info from ? all of them . and for lack of those values you elect Trump . mister values yea .

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Legitimate for who, Steve Bannon? lol

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/townhall/

I stick only to news sources that don't have more than a center-left or center-right bias and are at least high on the factual reporting scale

So with all these hundreds of people coming forward...not one can produce an image, a video, anything besides hearsay evidence? I have also seen multiple reports that these witnesses have recanted or had their claims just totally destroyed. One person was found to have confused a reporter's hard cases of AV equipment for ballot boxes.

Electronic manipulation would be the dumbest way to attempt to pull this off. All electronic manipulation leaves evidence. It just does. And most times that evidence is easy to find for people who know what to look for. It would have to be a large-scale manipulation of paper ballots. That just means so many people would have to be involved that I find it extremely hard to swallow that no one comes forward.

It seems the best evidence that you can put forward for fraud is that the election result doesn't make sense to you.
    And it seems that the best explanation you have for the highly unusual results is to simply dismiss any evidence out of hand as crazy conspiracy theories, or to dismiss statistical near-impossibilities as normal "just because," and then say anyone who questions it just doesn't understand.

Dismiss, downplay, belittle. Standard liberal playbook. Same as the COVID lockdown advocates, who at this point are 2020's equivalent of flat-earthers.

Please, enlighten us as to the plausible explanation for things like the massive, instant 100,000-to-0 vote swings, large batches of votes that are 99%+ for one candidate, audit logs showing fractions of votes, or exactly matching ratios of votes as if done by machine ... oh wait, let me guess, I just don't have the mental faculties to understand it. Thousands of magically appearing ballots with no explanation days after the fact, and dozens of clerical errors all favoring the same candidate, with explanations on par with "the dog ate my homework." No, it's all totally normal, Twitter fact-checkers said so.

Like, no shit, this is the kind of garbage the left is basing its smug superiority on. How about just admitting the real reason: "I like the results, so I don't want to question them, and I especially don't want others to question them."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

And it seems that the best explanation you have for the highly unusual results is to simply dismiss any evidence out of hand as crazy conspiracy theories, or to dismiss statistical near-impossibilities as normal "just because," and then say anyone who questions it just doesn't understand.

Dismiss, downplay, belittle. Standard liberal playbook. Same as the COVID lockdown advocates, who at this point are 2020's equivalent of flat-earthers.

Please, enlighten us as to the plausible explanation for things like the massive, instant 100,000-to-0 vote swings, large batches of votes that are 99%+ for one candidate, audit logs showing fractions of votes, or exactly matching ratios of votes as if done by machine ... oh wait, let me guess, I just don't have the mental faculties to understand it. Thousands of magically appearing ballots with no explanation days after the fact, and dozens of clerical errors all favoring the same candidate, with explanations on par with "the dog ate my homework." No, it's all totally normal, Twitter fact-checkers said so.

Like, no shit, this is the kind of garbage the left is basing its smug superiority on. How about just admitting the real reason: "I like the results, so I don't want to question them, and I especially don't want others to question them."
    Got any actual evidence or just claims that any of that happened? Because all I have seen for weeks now is "alleged" and other forms of totally circumstantial and hearsay "evidence". It has been how many weeks now? Not a shred of evidence that has survived even a cursory investigation.

I wonder what kind of brain activity patterns you would find in a brain that's susceptible to conspiracy theories versus a normal brain?

See you Space Cowboy ...