Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 election fraud update thread

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: 2020 election fraud update thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    You know, if there is proof that there was fraud, and hard evidence of it, and the election gets overturned, I would be absolutely OK with it. Unlike a lot of people I put country over party. Although I don't know if I count since I don't have a strong allegiance to either party, I identify most with the libertarians
    I got news for you - if you are supporting liberals in their current condition, you aren't putting country over shit. You just voted for permanent one-party rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Personally? I would be fine with it since I generally understand how vote counting works.

And your scenario already took place in several states. Florida and Ohio are two examples. Those states started counting mail-in ballots first. Showed Biden out to an early lead. This early vote count aligned with the "landslide" scenario some overly optimistic pollsters predicted. Liberal Twitter got all abuzz. Then those states started counting election day results and more recently returned absentee ballots. Big move to Trump and then Trump won those states. Both my examples, Florida and Ohio were predictable outcomes. Now if this had went down in like California or something...then I could see maybe a bit of a question being raised.

The time that the votes got counted doesn't matter. These were all ballots cast by or on election day. Dude lost. Get over it.
    There it is again, the smug liberal boilerplate. "This is all perfectly normal, you just don't understand it."

Does it ever occur to you that, out of all the stereotypes about the insufferable high-and-mighty liberal who induces eyerolls every time he opens his mouth, you do all of them?

At any rate, given your track record of spouting gold-embossed bullshit that inevitably turns into a train wreck of doublethink ... I think I will just stick with the common sense approach that has pounded yours into dogshit every time. It's not even "my" approach, it's just what anyone can see if they're not willfully ignorant.

Or to put in 101 IQ terms: The only one you are fooling is yourself.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I got news for you - if you are supporting liberals in their current condition, you aren't putting country over shit. You just voted for permanent one-party rule.
    Spare me the bullshit man, you're buying that OAN kool-aid pretty hard. The last I checked, the Senate and Supreme Court still have Republican majorities.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Contrast that with this situation, where one side uses logic and reason to show why there is no possible way the results could be taken seriously...........
    Now that is some really funny shit.

There it is again, the smug liberal boilerplate. "This is all perfectly normal, you just don't understand it."

Does it ever occur to you that, out of all the stereotypes about the insufferable high-and-mighty liberal who induces eyerolls every time he opens his mouth, you do all of them?

At any rate, given your track record of spouting gold-embossed bullshit that inevitably turns into a train wreck of doublethink ... I think I will just stick with the common sense approach that has pounded yours into dogshit every time. It's not even "my" approach, it's just what anyone can see if they're not willfully ignorant.

This must be a put-on because NO ONE is this full of shit.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Spare me the bullshit man, you're buying that OAN kool-aid pretty hard. The last I checked, the Senate and Supreme Court still have Republican majorities.
    Its a good thing, because a possible one-person majority in the Senate would be the only thing stopping that. Your side has already made it clear that it wants to take over the Supreme Court through questionable means so that it can do whatever it wants. Your proxy candidate has also already said he plans to push for all elections to use the same procedures as this one.

Permanent sham elections using the California model nationwide. I've seen that show before, and no person could want that and call themselves sane. It's also why their methods were so blindingly obvious and clumsy. If you haven't seen it before, you'd just go, "Pshaw! Nobody would do that, you're out of your mind!" Except they absolutely do. That's all that is taking place here, and people are defending it based on the reputations of other states for NOT being California in the way they handle elections. Sadly, that went out of date this year.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Did it every occur to you that it is on purpose? That I laugh my ass off every time you post another steaming load of nonsense? Dude, you used to post with some tenuous grasp on reality...but I guess the lockdowns in Cali pushed you over the edge. You're so far down the rabbit hole that it daily amuses me.

Screwing with you is just a hilarious distraction from the otherwise repetitive drudgery of my workday.

Its a good thing, because a possible one-person majority in the Senate would be the only thing stopping that. Your side has already made it clear that it wants to take over the Supreme Court through questionable means so that it can do whatever it wants. Your proxy candidate has also already said he plans to push for all elections to use the same procedures as this one.

Permanent sham elections using the California model nationwide. I've seen that show before, and no person could want that and call themselves sane. It's also why their methods were so blindingly obvious and clumsy. If you haven't seen it before, you'd just go, "Pshaw! Nobody would do that, you're out of your mind!" Except they absolutely do. That's all that is taking place here, and people are defending it based on the reputations of other states for NOT being California in the way they handle elections. Sadly, that went out of date this year.
    Get a life. Stop waisting everyones time.

US election security officials reject Trump's fraud claims

Published

2 hours ago

Related Topics

IMAGE COPYRIGHTREUTERS
    US election officials have said the 2020 White House vote was the "most secure in American history", rejecting President Donald Trump's fraud claims.

"There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised," a committee announced.

They spoke out after Mr Trump claimed without proof that 2.7 million votes for him had been "deleted".

He has yet to concede to the president-elect, Democrat Joe Biden.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54926084

In all seriousness, steelreserve has to be putting us on. It's too perfect. 180 degrees from reality.

Joe Biden becomes first Democrat in 28 years to win Georgia

(CNN) — Joe Biden will win Georgia, CNN projected Friday, striking at the heart of what has been a Republican presidential stronghold for nearly three decades. The former vice president is the first Democratic nominee to triumph in Georgia since Bill Clinton did it in 1992.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/13/polit...gia/index.html

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Hey I can be a critical thinker too, let me try...

MAGA 4 EVER!!! IT'S ONLY FAIR IF WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did it every occur to you that it is on purpose? That I laugh my ass off every time you post another steaming load of nonsense? Dude, you used to post with some tenuous grasp on reality...but I guess the lockdowns in Cali pushed you over the edge. You're so far down the rabbit hole that it daily amuses me.

Screwing with you is just a hilarious distraction from the otherwise repetitive drudgery of my workday.
    Likely story, smuggie. You put in way too much effort and personal investment for someone who is "just doing it to screw with you." That one's obvious to everyone - nice try, though.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Likely story, smuggie. You put in way too much effort and personal investment for someone who is "just doing it to screw with you." That one's obvious to everyone - nice try, though.
    Right...because you know so much about my life...you've been wrong on every part of it you've previously guessed about...but you likely nailed it now!

Good job, little buddy! We're all so proud!

I am tethered to a computer and an internet connection for roughly 10 hours a day, typically 6 days a week when I have work. That's a ton of time to have to screw with you and the other living breathing Dunning-Kruger examples. When I'm out of work...I have all day everyday to while away the hours. Sometimes I choose to do it puttering around online...weird...

Right...because you know so much about my life...you've been wrong on every part of it you've previously guessed about...but you likely nailed it now!

Good job, little buddy! We're all so proud!

I am tethered to a computer and an internet connection for roughly 10 hours a day, typically 6 days a week when I have work. That's a ton of time to have to screw with you and the other living breathing Dunning-Kruger examples. When I'm out of work...I have all day everyday to while away the hours. Sometimes I choose to do it puttering around online...weird...
    I don't ever recall guessing anything about your life except that you are an insufferable know-it-all who thinks he's a lot smarter than he is. So far it looks like I'm batting 1.000.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Thats an amazing accomplishment for a candidate that sleeps all the time and holds rallys of 10 people wearing masks!!

The guy he was running against must be a real loser. Better look him up on www.loser.com

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Haven't heard much from Joe or Kamala lately. Kinda strange that they would just go radio silent for a few days when they're so sure about winning that they had a backdrop and podium made for the fictional Office of the President Elect.

What are they waiting for? What is their next role in this charade?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Haven't heard much from Joe or Kamala lately. Kinda strange that they would just go radio silent for a few days when they're so sure about winning that they had a backdrop and podium made for the fictional Office of the President Elect.

What are they waiting for? What is their next role in this charade?
    It takes Dems about a 7 to 10 days to prepare Biden for a 2 minute speech. Can you envision Biden giving press speeches? The Dems will make sure every question is scripted. Any outlet that is not liberal will not be called upon. No one has asked the moron about packing courts. Biden said after he wins he will answer it. All Americans get from Biden is drooling and catatonic stares into space.

Harris can only cackle. She won't dare bring up Black reparations or the other nonsense she is pushing.
    Hater = Realist

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Harris can only cackle. She won't dare bring up Black reparations or the other nonsense she is pushing.
    ...Yet.

I'm batting 1.000.
    Out of 100,000,000,000.000.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    It takes Dems about a 7 to 10 days to prepare Biden for a 2 minute speech. Can you envision Biden giving press speeches? The Dems will make sure every question is scripted. Any outlet that is not liberal will not be called upon. No one has asked the moron about packing courts. Biden said after he wins he will answer it. All Americans get from Biden is drooling and catatonic stares into space.

Isn't that just, like, SO crazy that they have to hide both of their candidates from the cameras? One because everybody can see he's not functional, and the other because no one can stand her.

But remember, this is by far the most popular presidential ticket in history! There was really a ton of enthusiasm for them, guys! Nobody showed up to support them, but that's just because Democrats are all so smart about COVID! Even though they showed up in large numbers for lots of other things! It's totally believable, guys!

"Don't try to steal an election if it isn't close."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Watching you all come totally apart at the seams when you are confronted with the reality that the GOP platform and Trump "philosophy" is the minority position is actually fundamentally hilarious. I mean all evidence, data, and available information for 10+ years indicated that. But you all ignored it. Stuck to your echo chambers of "information" and steadfastly believed that you could piss on the rest of the country's legs and tell us all that it was raining.

People finally got fed the hell up...turned out in record numbers and beat Trumpster at the polls. And now you all can not handle it. Welcome to where most voters live every 2-4 years. Kinda pissed off and a little concerned that the vote went the way it did. Wonder when you all are going to have to accept that "he is your President" and "respect the office" and if you don't like it "well you can just leave". I hear there are plenty of libertarian bastions out there. Somalia has extremely low governmental regulations. In fact, I don't think their government can get any smaller! Haiti is also pretty low on the regulatory scale. No takers? Weird...

Watching you all come totally apart at the seams when you are confronted with the reality that the GOP platform and Trump "philosophy" is the minority position is actually fundamentally hilarious. I mean all evidence, data, and available information for 10+ years indicated that. But you all ignored it. Stuck to your echo chambers of "information" and steadfastly believed that you could piss on the rest of the country's legs and tell us all that it was raining.

People finally got fed the hell up...turned out in record numbers and beat Trumpster at the polls. And now you all can not handle it. Welcome to where most voters live every 2-4 years. Kinda pissed off and a little concerned that the vote went the way it did. Wonder when you all are going to have to accept that "he is your President" and "respect the office" and if you don't like it "well you can just leave". I hear there are plenty of libertarian bastions out there. Somalia has extremely low governmental regulations. In fact, I don't think their government can get any smaller! Haiti is also pretty low on the regulatory scale. No takers? Weird...
    Going further down the path of self-assured delusion by the day, I see. No matter how well you can fool yourself, you're still the only one being fooled. Your side is nothing but a hate mob. Violent, stupid people who think they're heroes. They have created a dangerous fiction to reinforce their belief that anything is justified to force their will upon the world, which is what led to.the current farce. Hardly anybody supports that, and those who do should be mortified at themselves.

It is nothing more than an ideology of hate. People did not turn out in record numbers to support it, except in your fantasy world. It is repulsive and it got crushed. Your feeling of superiority relies on cajoling a plurality of the population to ignore common sense and believe an obvious falsehood. Disgusting, really.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Going further down the path of self-assured delusion by the day, I see. No matter how well you can fool yourself, you're still the only one being fooled. Your side is nothing but a hate mob. Violent, stupid people who think they're heroes. They have created a dangerous fiction to reinforce their belief that anything is justified to force their will upon the world, which is what led to.the current farce. Hardly anybody supports that, and those who do should be mortified at themselves.

It is nothing more than an ideology of hate. People did not turn out in record numbers to support it, except in your fantasy world. It is repulsive and it got crushed. Your feeling of superiority relies on cajoling a plurality of the population to ignore common sense and believe an obvious falsehood. Disgusting, really.
    Aren't these mutually exclusive statements? But I'm just a simple minded scumbag -- so I will let you tell me.

Trump got the most votes in the history of a presidential election...except for the guy he lost to. But I guess not a lot of people support Biden's point of view.
    There are more registered Democrats than Republicans. More registered Independents than Republicans. Of those, more self-identified as predominantly Democratic voters than Republican voters.

More people vote Democratic than Republican -- https://demcastusa.com/2019/11/11/la...he-real-story/

But...my little brain gets all tuckered out when I have to try and compete with the intellectual giants of the internet. Hopefully, you can get me pointed in the right direction.

One last question for galaxy brain betters like yourself, how many elections is it now that less people voted Republican than Democratic? 7 of the last 8. I fully realize that this doesn't translate to winning office due to the electoral college and districts...but it does undermine the claim that no one supports this stuff...but again, I am feeble minded and likely don't understand numbers. After all, few people really understand how much a million or a hundred million really is...

Aren't these mutually exclusive statements? But I'm just a simple minded scumbag -- so I will let you tell me.

Trump got the most votes in the history of a presidential election...except for the guy he lost to. But I guess not a lot of people support Biden's point of view.
    There are more registered Democrats than Republicans. More registered Independents than Republicans. Of those, more self-identified as predominantly Democratic voters than Republican voters.

More people vote Democratic than Republican -- https://demcastusa.com/2019/11/11/la...he-real-story/

But...my little brain gets all tuckered out when I have to try and compete with the intellectual giants of the internet. Hopefully, you can get me pointed in the right direction.

One last question for galaxy brain betters like yourself, how many elections is it now that less people voted Republican than Democratic? 7 of the last 8. I fully realize that this doesn't translate to winning office due to the electoral college and districts...but it does undermine the claim that no one supports this stuff...but again, I am feeble minded and likely don't understand numbers. After all, few people really understand how much a million or a hundred million really is...
    While I have to admit it's impressive that the Democrats got more than about 4% support in this election based on their candidates and their ideas - that mostly speaks poorly about their supporters and how easily manipulated they are than it does anything else.

See, the problem with many of the assumptions about the Democrats' current popularity is that they are based on bad information. The fraudulent numbers certainly suggest huge support for the Democrats, and the reason for that is that the numbers are fraudulent. I could peraonally dump a million counterfeit $100 bills into the local economy and then turn around and claim it proves cointerfeiting is a widespread and rapidly growing problem, but surely people would question the credibility of that claim.

What it boils down to, in this particular election, is that all the Democrats are left with is a gaslighting campaign. "Here is a clearly implausible set of facts that was arrived at through highly suspicious practices. Now don't ask questions or you're crazy!"

Well, no. The results are suspicious, and statistically improbable on a lottery winner-like level. Many suspicious activities took place, in Democrat-controlled areas only, and always favoring the Democratic candidate. Their behavior afterwards most closely resembles somebody who is hiding something because he is trying to get away with something. Don't ask questions, though! Gee, maybe their gaslighting campaign would have worked better if they hadn't practically announced their intentions through a megaphone months ago. Or if we weren't in the middle of two other Democrat gaslighting campaigns already. Sorry, they lost the benefit of the doubt ages ago.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Who’s coming apart at seems? I haven’t seen rioting, looting or violence. Go ahead and copy and paste one incident to prove your point. Its not happening like it would had Trump got elected. I have many cop friends (none racist by the way) and all were forced to work overtime over election process in case Trump won. It was so obvious it would happen they had to prepare for it. Most conservatives just want level playing field like Hillary and Al Gore got. Dems investigated Trump for 4 years, investigating voter fraud is not too much to ask.

I have to take issue with the map as it's from a very biased source and moreover, obfuscates the voting system in the US as, in fact, land does vote in a weird way. Or, better said, political boundaries vote. So maps of popular votes are worthless except to stir up ire.

Also, to your last question. Here's something to ponder. The US does NOT like changing presidents after a first term (unless that term came on the heels of another president of the same party). So, before Trump, the last one was Carter. Before him, the last one was . . . a century ago? More? Something like that (Bush 41 came on the heels of Reagan's 8 years).

With that said, there was a perfect storm against the current president, and the effects of the perfect storm were heightened by a frenzied media and a president who liked to go burn down all the shelters figurative speaking (in other words, his tweets and responses were the absolute worst that could be said at any given moment). And, all of that said, he was within five million votes and won the majority of total battleground state votes.

Also note, "registered" isn't as much the issue as "identify as." In national exit polls via the New York Times, 37 percent of voters call themselves Democrats, and 5 percent of those voted for Trump. 36 percent of voters call themselves Republican, and 6 percent of them voted for Biden. 26 percent consider themselves independent. My guess is the 36/37 numbers are within margins of error, which means most-likely, there are an even number of Republicans and Democrats.

All of that said, there is definitely room for shenanigans. Consequently, it's why I am all for Voter ID. Of course, what also ticks me off is that Republicans will make it an election-cycle issue and then drop it until the next cycle. If they actually cared about it, they'd bring it up after an election cycle (presidential) and have an effective date after the midterms. At this point, I'd even be for tying the ID to the social security number and you have to provide the number when you go to vote. Why? Because everyone gets a Social Security number which means everyone's registered to vote. Moreover, Social Security numbers would assure dead people didn't vote as well as allow tracking of multiple voting (two different states due to different homes or places of residency, and so on).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Who’s coming apart at seems? I haven’t seen rioting, looting or violence. Go ahead and copy and paste one incident to prove your point. Its not happening like it would had Trump got elected. I have many cop friends (none racist by the way) and all were forced to work overtime over election process in case Trump won. It was so obvious it would happen they had to prepare for it. Most conservatives just want level playing field like Hillary and Al Gore got. Dems investigated Trump for 4 years, investigating voter fraud is not too much to ask.
    To be fair, the Republicans started the "let's investigate everything" mentality with Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    I have to take issue with the map as it's from a very biased source and moreover, obfuscates the voting system in the US as, in fact, land does vote in a weird way. Or, better said, political boundaries vote. So maps of popular votes are worthless except to stir up ire.

Also, to your last question. Here's something to ponder. The US does NOT like changing presidents after a first term (unless that term came on the heels of another president of the same party). So, before Trump, the last one was Carter. Before him, the last one was . . . a century ago? More? Something like that (Bush 41 came on the heels of Reagan's 8 years).

With that said, there was a perfect storm against the current president, and the effects of the perfect storm were heightened by a frenzied media and a president who liked to go burn down all the shelters figurative speaking (in other words, his tweets and responses were the absolute worst that could be said at any given moment). And, all of that said, he was within five million votes and won the majority of total battleground state votes.

Also note, "registered" isn't as much the issue as "identify as." In national exit polls via the New York Times, 37 percent of voters call themselves Democrats, and 5 percent of those voted for Trump. 36 percent of voters call themselves Republican, and 6 percent of them voted for Biden. 26 percent consider themselves independent. My guess is the 36/37 numbers are within margins of error, which means most-likely, there are an even number of Republicans and Democrats.

All of that said, there is definitely room for shenanigans. Consequently, it's why I am all for Voter ID. Of course, what also ticks me off is that Republicans will make it an election-cycle issue and then drop it until the next cycle. If they actually cared about it, they'd bring it up after an election cycle (presidential) and have an effective date after the midterms. At this point, I'd even be for tying the ID to the social security number and you have to provide the number when you go to vote. Why? Because everyone gets a Social Security number which means everyone's registered to vote. Moreover, Social Security numbers would assure dead people didn't vote as well as allow tracking of multiple voting (two different states due to different homes or places of residency, and so on).

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, the Republicans started the "let's investigate everything" mentality with Clinton.
    I know the source is biased. I also know that voting #'s and how you actually win an election are different. My only point was/is that there is no overwhelming large support for the GOP that is is just simply inconceivable that they would lose. There is a demographic argument, and a fairly convincing one, to be made that the GOP is a minority part in the US and has been for a long time now. They are stunningly and admirably effective at winning elections. An incredibly well organized and administered party in that respect.

I was not saying anything more than the idea that a Democratic win is in of itself a sure sign of fraud because no one believes in them or whatever nonsense was being posted is easily proven to be an inaccurate claim. For instance, this is why I posted the land is not votes (but it really is) map. Because it drives home the point that just in raw #'s (and this does not translate to winning elections) there are more Democrats than Republicans. Or at least the same #. So to argue from the perspective that the Republicans are the predominate portion of the electorate and Democratic majority/plurality is a weird quirk that needs to be rigorously investigated just because it happened is not tenable.

I know the source is biased. I also know that voting #'s and how you actually win an election are different. My only point was/is that there is no overwhelming large support for the GOP that is is just simply inconceivable that they would lose. There is a demographic argument, and a fairly convincing one, to be made that the GOP is a minority part in the US and has been for a long time now. They are stunningly and admirably effective at winning elections. An incredibly well organized and administered party in that respect.

I was not saying anything more than the idea that a Democratic win is in of itself a sure sign of fraud because no one believes in them or whatever nonsense was being posted is easily proven to be an inaccurate claim. For instance, this is why I posted the land is not votes (but it really is) map. Because it drives home the point that just in raw #'s (and this does not translate to winning elections) there are more Democrats than Republicans. Or at least the same #. So to argue from the perspective that the Republicans are the predominate portion of the electorate and Democratic majority/plurality is a weird quirk that needs to be rigorously investigated just because it happened is not tenable.
    I can agree with most of that except for the GOP as a minority part in the US. As I posted, there's only 1 percent difference in the exit polls for those who self-identify with Democrats vs. Republicans. (But that doesn't take away from your point).

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Back to the original topic, I can’t wait to see how this pans out!
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-voter-fraud/

- - - Updated - - -

Full disclosure Gonzo, I know pan is a noun but in this case Im using as a verb.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Back to the original topic, I can’t wait to see how this pans out!
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-voter-fraud/

- - - Updated - - -

Full disclosure Gonzo, I know pan is a noun but in this case Im using as a verb.
    Whatever the truth is, and whatever evidence they might have that we're not seeing yet ... it is time for them to put their cards on the table.

I am 100% convinced there was fraud on a massive scale and all the statistical evidence overwhelmingly points to that. And it would have been a tremendous omission if there was not anything in place to catch it, given the months of advance warning. But if they are going to make an airtight case, even I can see that now is the time. Otherwise, 40 years from now, we will just be bitching about how everyone could see it was a disputed election, and telling stories about America, where men used to be free.
    See you Space Cowboy ...