Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question on voting for Biden

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Re: Question on voting for Biden

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Play with your fire truck commiecigar:

No need to, I’ll keep collecting my pension while you keep playing bingo. But I will enjoy a stogie later if Steelers pull out victory

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Well, you're more concerned with being totally full of shit so each to his or her own.
    That doesn’t answer the question. What policies does Biden bring to the table that is worthy of a vote on November 3rd?
    Hater = Realist

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    That doesn’t answer the question. What policies does Biden bring to the table that is worthy of a vote on November 3rd?
    that doesn't answer the question, waa waa

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    No need to, I’ll keep collecting my pension while you keep playing bingo. But I will enjoy a stogie later if Steelers pull out victory
    another tit sucker

funny how many of these "conservatives" are really just government tit suckers

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

another tit sucker

Lol, putting 28 years and earning is different than tit sucking. But hey that wont fit your narrative so keep babbling like dementia joe. Jealousy not a good look for you.

Lol, putting 28 years and earning is different than tit sucking. But hey that wont fit your narrative so keep babbling like dementia joe. Jealousy not a good look for you.
    What'd you put in 2 years, fall and pretend to hurt your back, and start collecting/sucking tit?

commies house:

Last edited by tom444; 11-01-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    You sure do paint with a very broad brush. That statement is rife with hypocrisy, especially coming from a "Lefty".
    A lefty. I've voted for far more Republicans than Democrats in my lifetime. Your response shows how the hard right always reacts to criticism of Trump.

You're just as clueless as your buddy steelreserve.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Well not all Trump supporters ride in caravans supporting Trump either. You're more concerned about peaceful supporters honking their horns than Biden supporters murdering, looting, committing arson etc... Why is that?
    Isn't happening in my town and I rarely watch the news, so I voted based off what I see in my home city. In any case I don't think anyone supports looting, those people should be arrested.

What'd you put in 2 years, fall and pretend to hurt your back, and start collecting/sucking tit?

commies house:

No, Ive never been a democrat. I work for my money.

- - - Updated - - -

Steelers win! That means cigar and bourbon time. Howd bradyless pats do? Life is good, imagine how great it will continue to be Tuesday night.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

A little late, I've been here since 2005.
    This site isn't that old dumbass.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Dudes senile like joe. It literally says join date 2018. He thinks hes on a patriots forum.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Dudes senile like joe. It literally says join date 2018. He thinks hes on a patriots forum.
    Probably when he jumped on the cheatriots bandwagon.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

You wouldn't know the difference between the truth and BS even if the government said you could suck on two tits.

Two tits are better than one. I love tits! As for the truth..... you on the Left are masters of ignoring it.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for giving us the perfect example.
    Of what??? Be specific and tell us all what example you are referring to... without the help of hiding behind a monkey.... you monkey.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Isn't happening in my town and I rarely watch the news, so I voted based off what I see in my home city. In any case I don't think anyone supports looting, those people should be arrested.
    So then people honking their horns in your town is what makes you decide on how to vote for the POTUS. Wow.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

another tit sucker

That didn’t answer the question. What policies does Biden bring to the table that is worthy of a vote on November 3rd?
    Hater = Realist

It literally says join date 2018.
    Ha ha, man you guys are thick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Wanna bet moron? You think this just sprung up out of nowhere?

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    A lefty. I've voted for far more Republicans than Democrats in my lifetime. Your response shows how the hard right always reacts to criticism of Trump.

You're just as clueless as your buddy steelreserve.
    Not clueless at all. I don't like Trump. As a man, I find him rather repulsive. As a leader, I find him to be quite competent. I don't vote for the man. I vote for, and support leadership and what a man/woman brings to the table for the country. The difference between Liberals and Conservatives is... Conservatives look past personal shit and look at what has been accomplished and might still be accomplished. Liberals react to personal shit and judge on the things they want to see with an emotional outlook.

I don't give a f**k about Trump's personal life or what he did/does as a business man. I only care about what he does for the country and those of us that live in it. You Liberals are waaaaaayyyy too "feelings" based.

..................Trump.......................As a leader, I find him to be quite competent
    Imagine?

Ha ha, man you guys are thick.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna bet moron? You think this just sprung up out of nowhere?
    This site started in 2010 moron.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Imagine?
    I'm listening... continue.

Not clueless at all. I don't like Trump. As a man, I find him rather repulsive. As a leader, I find him to be quite competent. I don't vote for the man. I vote for, and support leadership and what a man/woman brings to the table for the country. The difference between Liberals and Conservatives is... Conservatives look past personal shit and look at what has been accomplished and might still be accomplished. Liberals react to personal shit and judge on the things they want to see with an emotional outlook.

I don't give a f**k about Trump's personal life or what he did/does as a business man. I only care about what he does for the country and those of us that live in it. You Liberals are waaaaaayyyy too "feelings" based.
    The hypocrisy of libtards voting on “integrity” and “decent man”. Integrity doesn’t use VP position to make millions for family. Decent man in front of cameras until he’s challenged. The guy is typical white lib, exploiting, using and looking down on blacks and minorities all while claiming to be their savior. Whatta joke.

Integrity doesn’t use VP position to make millions for family.
    Moronic garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm listening... continue.
    Trump couldn't lead a troop of boy scouts. But you're a carpenter so.................

Moronic garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump couldn't lead a troop of boy scouts. But you're a carpenter so.................
    No.... actually, I'm a Cabinetmaker. What does that have to do with who I support?.... or why I support them?

Tell us why you support Biden... and don't post a monkey pic or say "America"... like that explains anything. WHY do you support Biden?

Moronic garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Ripping on a guy who’s a contractor or builds cabinets shows you have zero class. I pretty much knew you didn’t have class but that cemented it. Honorable profession that takes skill and hard work, not that you know anything about either.

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has much to be proud of"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Moronic garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Explain why it's moronic garbage.. Can't wait for the non answer and the monkey picture. What a dumbass you are.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

So then people honking their horns in your town is what makes you decide on how to vote for the POTUS. Wow.
    I think you missed the part where my state has dick for electoral votes so my vote doesn't matter anyway.

And I do judge a president by the people who follow him. The reason why politics is as divisive right now is more so a fault of Trump making it socially acceptable to be an obnoxious jagoff. Just calling it like I see it.

One thing you can count on, is my vote would never go to Trump anyway, it's straight up protest votes for me, either the other guy or the Libertarian party (and I'm not a fan of Jorgensen)

Leadership:

Honorable profession ..................
    He's probably more honorable than you, yes. At least he didn't pretend to fall off a ladder so he could suck off the government tit.

No.... actually, I'm a Cabinetmaker.
    One of yours?

Leadership:

So................... what will Biden do differently? Your whole deal is based on CV19? I'm looking way past a ramped up political "disease'.

I'm looking way past a ramped up political "disease'.
    get a new pair of glasses

He's probably more honorable than you, yes. At least he didn't pretend to fall off a ladder so he could suck off the government tit.
    Its not the government’s tit , but it is a beautiful 36 DD breast. So ignorant you are, so used to welfare you dont know how it works in the real world.