Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: My Presidential election prediction 1 week out

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: My Presidential election prediction 1 week out

Despite the tragedy of it all lets not forget how funny it is:

Rudy Giuliani Reportedly Wants $20,000 a Day to Get Laughed Out of Court on Trump’s Behalf

By Bess Levin
    November 17, 2020

This will presumably be the final nail in Trump’s 2020 election coffin.

Rudy Giuliani speaks to members of the press outside the White House in July.
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...lection-battle

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    So, I can surmise that Biden is your hero, using the same logic?
    No, I’m too old to have heroes. My hero growing up was Willie Mays.

Biden was an easy choice for me. And, as I’ve previously tried to explain to you, Bunker, the fireman, and idiotreserve, it wasn’t because of policies, it was the measure of the man. Honesty, sincerity, humility, compassion, and empathy aren’t policies but they’re qualities that the self-absorbed loser lack.

How ironic that the outgoing president who portrays himself as the ultimate American patriot is undermining the country because his fragile ego was crushed by his loss.

Thumbs up Re: My Presidential election prediction 1 week out

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post

Biden was an easy choice for me. And, as I’ve previously tried to explain to you, Bunker, the fireman, and idiotreserve, it wasn’t because of policies, it was the measure of the man. Honesty, sincerity, humility, compassion, and empathy aren’t policies but they’re qualities that the self-absorbed loser lack.

How ironic that the outgoing president who portrays himself as the ultimate American patriot is undermining the country because his fragile ego was crushed by his loss.

Now this ^^^ poster gets it.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

"Yay, we beat fascism! Now let's have a 10:00 curfew, ban holidays, prohibit everyone from visiting friends and family, only engage in government-approved activities, have permanent one-party rule, and silence and crush all opposing views! We did it! We're free of tyranny!"
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

That's fine. I'm not hardly a youngster, either. That may be your opinion of Biden, but I very much disagree with you. I guess we can just agree to disagree. There is no need to call names and throw barbs at one another over POS politicians.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    "Yay, we beat fascism! Now let's have a 10:00 curfew, ban holidays, prohibit everyone from visiting friends and family, only engage in government-approved activities, have permanent one-party rule, and silence and crush all opposing views! We did it! We're free of tyranny!"
    yeah i know the damn government intruding on my freedom, I'm gonna say that to the cops the next time i decide to drink and drive. My freedom right?

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

So his plagiarism was an example of these?

How about how he lost it talking to voters? Was that compassion? Was it how he said if you wanted to know his policies you have to vote for him? Haha.

What about his lies in 2008 about taxes? What compassion or empathy? He is told what to say and what to do.

Didn't you watch the latest press conference? They asked him question a person would ask a small child. They didn't ask anything about Burisma, China, his son, packing the courts, taxes for the far left agendas...

You voted not on policies or how a POTUS could help the country, but instead on feelings about his perceived personality. You just proved why today's version of liberalism is a cancer to society.

You actually voted for "Heels to the Sky" Harris. Biden will be ousted by Dems as unfit due to his lack of a coherent brain.

- - - Updated - - -

But remember, that doesn't apply to the government implementing these measures. I am sure you heard about Governor Newsome's event?

It's just a sample of what it will be like with Dems in charge. Liberals will immediately fall into line as always. If Dems said you must give up your houses, the liberals will do so immediately.
    Hater = Realist

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    yeah i know the damn government intruding on my freedom, I'm gonna say that to the cops the next time i decide to drink and drive. My freedom right?
    Wrong... and you know it. Law is law. These are weird times. I know you can read between the lines. I respect your opinion... and you. But, you know what is being said here.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

How about the next time you go to the gym?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Wrong... and you know it. Law is law. These are weird times. I know you can read between the lines. I respect your opinion... and you. But, you know what is being said here.
    It's temporary measures they're taking until covid #'s go back down, we're at all-time highs right now. It's not like they implemented martial law for fun or something. I know people personally who've caught covid and it's no joke. I guess everyone has their own opinion, but me personally I've been wearing a mask whenever I leave the house and keeping my distance from people. Yes it totally sucks, but it's going to take a team effort from everyone if we're going to get these numbers down.

- - - Updated - - -

How about the next time you go to the gym?
    Been working out at home, turned my extra room into an office / gym lol. Cool that I don't have to drive anywhere to work out, sucks because there's no hot girls to stare at while working out

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    So his plagiarism was an example of these?

How about how he lost it talking to voters? Was that compassion? Was it how he said if you wanted to know his policies you have to vote for him? Haha.

What about his lies in 2008 about taxes? What compassion or empathy? He is told what to say and what to do.

Didn't you watch the latest press conference? They asked him question a person would ask a small child. They didn't ask anything about Burisma, China, his son, packing the courts, taxes for the far left agendas...

You voted not on policies or how a POTUS could help the country, but instead on feelings about his perceived personality. You just proved why today's version of liberalism is a cancer to society.

You actually voted for "Heels to the Sky" Harris. Biden will be ousted by Dems as unfit due to his lack of a coherent brain.

- - - Updated - - -

But remember, that doesn't apply to the government implementing these measures. I am sure you heard about Governor Newsome's event?

It's just a sample of what it will be like with Dems in charge. Liberals will immediately fall into line as always. If Dems said you must give up your houses, the liberals will do so immediately.

Oh, the comic relief in here is wonderful. The nutso right wing.

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post

Yes, as opposed to the lunatic left wing.

That's fine. I'm not hardly a youngster, either. That may be your opinion of Biden, but I very much disagree with you. I guess we can just agree to disagree. There is no need to call names and throw barbs at one another over POS politicians.
    Agree.

I was going to respond to Archie’s latest diatribe, but it isn’t worth the time or effort.
    Policies alone are the true measure of a president, character doesn’t count for anything.
    And to bring up the issue of paying taxes in defense of Trump...

Like I said... lunatic left wing.

It's temporary measures they're taking until covid #'s go back down, we're at all-time highs right now. It's not like they implemented martial law for fun or something. I know people personally who've caught covid and it's no joke. I guess everyone has their own opinion, but me personally I've been wearing a mask whenever I leave the house and keeping my distance from people. Yes it totally sucks, but it's going to take a team effort from everyone if we're going to get these numbers down.
    What they don't say very loud is that by "all-time highs" they mean 1 in 1,000 people getting sick enough for it to be detected (no, really - those are the actual standards being used). They just show a map with scary orange and red, and the even scarier dark burgundy brown-red, and many assume that means people are dropping dead left and right. They conveniently leave out that dark burgundy means very few people are sick and hardly anyone is dying, and bright red means almost no one is sick and no one at all is dying. You are in the middle of the biggest disinformation campaign in human history.

Also, you seem to have forgotten what this is about, as have many others. It is not that if we come together with a team effort, we can get the numbers down and stop the disease. Every single scientist and infectious disease expert has said that's not how it works; you cannot "conquer" the disease with lockdowns and masks. It is going to do what it is going to do, and all you can do with that is make it do the same thing on a longer timescale. But here's the thing - unless it is so bad that people are being denied medical treatment, there is no point to any of those measures at all.

If you think these are temporary measures and they're just going to give you your freedom back, boy do you have another thing coming. The people who like power have discovered a wonderful new tool to cement that power and exercise it in ways they only dreamed of before. That they were able to enact such measures, without provoking an open rebellion against the government, was an important test that told them all they need to know. Basically, they have discovered how to get a critical mass of people to accept fascism, by telling them it's for their own good.

They're not giving it back after this. Once they have a cure for this particular disease, there will soon be a different reason. And then another, and another, and another (Climate emergency! Everybody stay home!) ... It's just for a little while longer, guys, it's another one-time emergency! We just have to come together until we make it through this one!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Who was he replying to now? I blocked him after he admitted he blatantly lies to push his far-left, anti-American agenda.
    Hater = Realist

Who was he replying to now? I blocked him after he admitted he blatantly lies to push his far-left, anti-American agenda.
    ^^^ a blatant lie.

It doesn't really matter who he was replying to; he doesn't converse like a person, he just tries to get under everyone's skin. Rarely says anything of any value at all. Sometimes I wonder if it's really, say, Tiger or somebody doing the most masterful troll job of all time.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

What they don't say very loud is that by "all-time highs" they mean 1 in 1,000 people getting sick enough for it to be detected (no, really - those are the actual standards being used). They just show a map with scary orange and red, and the even scarier dark burgundy brown-red, and many assume that means people are dropping dead left and right. They conveniently leave out that dark burgundy means very few people are sick and hardly anyone is dying, and bright red means almost no one is sick and no one at all is dying. You are in the middle of the biggest disinformation campaign in human history.

Also, you seem to have forgotten what this is about, as have many others. It is not that if we come together with a team effort, we can get the numbers down and stop the disease. Every single scientist and infectious disease expert has said that's not how it works; you cannot "conquer" the disease with lockdowns and masks. It is going to do what it is going to do, and all you can do with that is make it do the same thing on a longer timescale. But here's the thing - unless it is so bad that people are being denied medical treatment, there is no point to any of those measures at all.

If you think these are temporary measures and they're just going to give you your freedom back, boy do you have another thing coming. The people who like power have discovered a wonderful new tool to cement that power and exercise it in ways they only dreamed of before. That they were able to enact such measures, without provoking an open rebellion against the government, was an important test that told them all they need to know. Basically, they have discovered how to get a critical mass of people to accept fascism, by telling them it's for their own good.

They're not giving it back after this. Once they have a cure for this particular disease, there will soon be a different reason. And then another, and another, and another (Climate emergency! Everybody stay home!) ... It's just for a little while longer, guys, it's another one-time emergency! We just have to come together until we make it through this one!

How's your import/export business doing?

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't really matter who he was replying to; he doesn't converse like a person, he just tries to get under everyone's skin. Rarely says anything of any value at all. Sometimes I wonder if it's really, say, Tiger or somebody doing the most masterful troll job of all time.
    ^^^^ Moron of the Year.

How's your import/export business doing?

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^ Moron of the Year.

You must be shaving.

Post Re: My Presidential election prediction 1 week out

You must be shaving.
    Haven't you got some more blatant misinformation to spread during this pandemic?

Haven't you got some more blatant misinformation to spread during this pandemic?
    I can probably find more, if you're really interested. Maybe I will, even if you aren't.

- - - Updated - - -

Here ya go, Tom. You will really hate this one!

https://youtu.be/5g7EWA9GFkQ

But he does a horrible job of trolling. It backfires on him each time. I asked him a question more than once and he exploded. Liberals cannot control their angry emotions. It's one of the many reason they are like Nazis.
    Hater = Realist

But he does a horrible job of trolling. It backfires on him each time. I asked him a question more than once and he exploded. Liberals cannot control their angry emotions. It's one of the many reason they are like Nazis.
    Yeah, I guess every once in a while you do see him break character over something that actually got to him, and that's pretty embarrassing.

You're not wrong about that last part, either.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

^^^as ignorant as the day is long.

Yeah, I guess every once in a while you do see him break character over something that actually got to him, and that's pretty embarrassing.

You're not wrong about that last part, either.
    Also, he is extremely scared to engage in an intelligent and civil discussion because he knows we are right. His only course of action is to post one-liners and/or pics of monkeys/donkeys. For example, it says he replied. I guarantee it's another cowardly one-liner a pic.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Also, he is extremely scared to engage in an intelligent and civil discussion because he knows we are right. His only course of action is to post one-liners and/or pics of monkeys/donkeys. For example, it says he replied. I guarantee it's another cowardly one-liner a pic.
    The guy is the biggest Dumbass I've ever seen on a message board. Totally clueless and misinformed I won't respond to his fucked up posts anymore. Everyone else shouldn't either.

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    The guy is the biggest Dumbass I've ever seen on a message board. Totally clueless and misinformed I won't respond to his fucked up posts anymore. Everyone else shouldn't either.
    OK boss.