Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: My Presidential election prediction 1 week out

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Re: My Presidential election prediction 1 week out

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Also, he is extremely scared to engage in an intelligent and civil discussion because he knows we are right. His only course of action is to post one-liners and/or pics of monkeys/donkeys. For example, it says he replied. I guarantee it's another cowardly one-liner a pic.
    If he's the last one to bump a thread, I don't bother clicking. I have no idea why he's still around.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    If he's the last one to bump a thread, I don't bother clicking. I have no idea why he's still around.
    The real question is why are all you around?

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    I asked him that very question....a couple times. On the last one, his answer was something like “non of your F#%KING business”. That’s the time that I took full advantage of the “Ignore” button. Still don’t know why he hasn’t gotten a lifetime ban. Don’t really care anymore. I never even talked about Republicans or Democratic.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    I asked him that very question....a couple times. On the last one, his answer was something like “non of your F#%KING business”. That’s the time that I took full advantage of the “Ignore” button. Still don’t know why he hasn’t gotten a lifetime ban. Don’t really care anymore. I never even talked about Republicans or Democratic.
    Lifetime ban for what?

Being a Biden supporter?
    Criticizing Trump?
    Countering the "Covid is a hoax" delusion?
    Posting animal pics?
    Being a Pats fan?
    Ball-busting Steeler fans?

I find the nonsense that cluelessreserve regularly posts offensive, so I'll act like a baby and demand that he be banned.
    Too many here acting like the sore loser leaving the White House.

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has much to be proud of"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    OK boss.
    Good answer dumbass You and TDS444 should hook up!

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    Guess what? You're the dumbass but we won't tell anyone.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

OK boss.
    He wasn't talking about you. We were talking about Tom. All he does is post the same memes over and over. He refuses to engage in an civil discussion. Perhaps he has a mental disability.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

OK boss.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    PA has been live streaming the whole vote counting process...lol. If they’re cheating...it should be right there on video. Lol.
    They didn't live stream anything in Philly.

No, I’m too old to have heroes. My hero growing up was Willie Mays.

Biden was an easy choice for me. And, as I’ve previously tried to explain to you, Bunker, the fireman, and idiotreserve, it wasn’t because of policies, it was the measure of the man. Honesty, sincerity, humility, compassion, and empathy aren’t policies but they’re qualities that the self-absorbed loser lack.

How ironic that the outgoing president who portrays himself as the ultimate American patriot is undermining the country because his fragile ego was crushed by his loss.
    This didn't age well. Are you still happy with Biden?
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has much to be proud of"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

This didn't age well. Are you still happy with Biden?
    What do you think? He would pay $10.00 a gallon for gas and $500.00 a week in groceries as long as Orange man bad doesn't get re-elected. That quote "stupid is as stupid does" rings loud with him.
    Last edited by steelcityboyz; 08-28-2023 at 07:45 PM.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

What do you think? He would pay $10.00 a gallon for gas and $500.00 a week in groceries as long as Orange man bad doesn't get re-elected. That qoute "stupid is as stupid does" rings loud with him.
    A telling sign is almost all that voted for this senile hypocrite wouldn’t do anything different and will double down if Joes not in a nursing home next year. Can’t make this shit up

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    A telling sign is almost all that voted for this senile hypocrite wouldn’t do anything different and will double down if Joes not in a nursing home next year. Can’t make this shit up
    They would still vote for Biden even if he was in a coma. Democrat voters are ordered to vote a certain person. They will never disobey because they have been completely brainwashed
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

They would still vote for Biden even if he was in a coma. Democrat voters are ordered to vote a certain person. They will never disobey because they have been completely brainwashed
    Serious question, if the Democratic Party was declared a religious organization, because that's clearly what they have become - would they be barred from running candidates and campaigning? I think I remember there is such a ban, which is why the Catholic church can't nominate its own candidates, for example, and is extremely limited in what kind of political activity it can engage in. That really ought to be looked into, it would solve a ton of problems.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Serious question, if the Democratic Party was declared a religious organization, because that's clearly what they have become - would they be barred from running candidates and campaigning? I think I remember there is such a ban, which is why the Catholic church can't nominate its own candidates, for example, and is extremely limited in what kind of political activity it can engage in. That really ought to be looked into, it would solve a ton of problems.
    Here is what I found...

According IRS regulations, there are only two things that pastors and churches, when classified as a 501(c)(3) organization, cannot do:

• A Church Entity May Not Endorse One Candidate Over Another

This does not mean that a pastor—in his individual capacity as an American citizen—may not endorse one candidate over another. A 501(c)(3) church or organization may not, however, endorse one candidate over another or be publicly against one candidate over the other.

• A Church May Not Give its Money to One Candidate Over Another

This doesn’t mean that pastors or church members, in their individual capacities as American citizens, cannot donate to the political campaign of their choice. They can even be the Campaign Chair for a candidate if they want. But an official 501(c)(3) organization may not donate church funds or resources to one political candidate over another. Of course, this is not something we have ever seen churches desiring to do.

I also came across this...

The Johnson Amendment, passed in 1954 (named after then-Senator Lyndon B. Johnson), says that churches and other organizations that are free from government taxation (commonly called 501(c)(3) organizations) “are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office.” Mr. Trump promised to “get rid of and totally destroy” the Johnson Amendment in February 2017, and in May 2017 signed an executive order, the Presidential Executive Order Promoting Free Speech and Religious Liberty, limiting the way the amendment was enforced. In December 2017, the Republican effort to repeal the Johnson Amendment was quietly dropped from that year’s tax reform bill. It was something of a moot point, because the Johnson Amendment had almost never been enforced.
    Hater = Realist