Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Presidential election prediction 1 week out

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: My Presidential election prediction 1 week out

The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything. Joseph Stalin

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Can you see the ballots, can you tell if they're legal ballots on the live stream?
    I'm sure they also live streamed where all the ballots came from.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    ................where all the ballots came from............
    "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, ensure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity....................."

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, ensure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity....................."
    ... unless you are a Liberal, then, none of that applies.... unless you think that burning businesses down, rioting, looting and general violence is what that means.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Oh, you poor, naive child. That's a nice thought, but you see, the issue is how many of those ballots actually came from "we the people," and it sure isn't all of them, or likely even close.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Oh, you poor, naive child. That's a nice thought, but you see, the issue is how many of those ballots actually came from "we the people," and it sure isn't all of them, or likely even close.

Any evidence or are you just ..........

I'm afraid your just crackers son and always have been.

Please.... elaborate. How is his opinion any different from yours? Two different ideologies but, two different ways of looking at/seeing things. I agree with SR, and not so much you. But that doesn't make any of us "crackers". I honestly respect your views. You do not (seemingly) respect anyone's views other than your own. You seem only to relish objecting to anything posted contrary to YOUR opinion on anything. Are you really that bitter?

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Please.... elaborate. How is his opinion any different from yours? Two different ideologies but, two different ways of looking at/seeing things. I agree with SR, and not so much you. But that doesn't make any of us "crackers". I honestly respect your views. You do not (seemingly) respect anyone's views other than your own. You seem only to relish objecting to anything posted contrary to YOUR opinion on anything. Are you really that bitter?
    This isn't about views or opinions. Do you understand that when you make an accusation you have to back it up or otherwise it's worthless? Think about that and get back to me when it sinks in. WOW!

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

This isn't about views or opinions. Do you understand that when you make an accusation you have to back it up or otherwise it's worthless? Think about that and get back to me when it sinks in. WOW!

Says the tard who backs his up with monkey pics. Translation, all your posts are worthless.

Yea..... well................................

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    My prediction and hope is Trump wins handily and Tom444 leaves this forum spending his last few months on earth playing bingo and looking at National Geographic. Im still deciding if I want to put some cash on Trump to win though.

well with the cheating the wins handily isnt gonna happen ( but I think it should have ) maybe the 2nd part happens ... to wishful thinking anyways
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

It's about as legitimate as a patriots super bowl win.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    well with the cheating the wins handily isnt gonna happen ( but I think it should have ) maybe the 2nd part happens ... to wishful thinking anyways
    Id be almost as happy if 2nd part happens, I think we have a better shot at Trump winning than that dipshit leaving though, he obviously has no life.

I'm afraid that under the circumstances, the burden is on the Democrats to explain how such an obviously suspicious process, leading to obviously suspicious results, was NOT fraud. Unless there is a very good explanation for it, you would have to be a moron to assume otherwise.

Oh! Duh, I almost forgot about that. So that explains it.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Can you see the ballots, can you tell if they're legal ballots on the live stream?
    yes. Yes you can actually. Depending on what camera is on. They’ve actually been showing a lot. You can’t see actual votes but you can see the forms. You can see everything. Lol. It’s about as transparent as you can get. There’s reasons Trump is losing all his attempts at cancellingboutbthe mail in ballots and the ballots from the troops over seas...it’s nothing different than what happens in the past only on a larger scale because of the Covid and civil unrest Trump has caused.

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Id be almost as happy if 2nd part happens, I think we have a better shot at Trump winning than that dipshit leaving though, he obviously has no life.

I put him on ignore , if everyone else does he will only be talking to himself ... Trolls never stay when they are no longer fed

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    yes. Yes you can actually. Depending on what camera is on. They’ve actually been showing a lot. You can’t see actual votes but you can see the forms. You can see everything. Lol. It’s about as transparent as you can get. There’s reasons Trump is losing all his attempts at cancellingboutbthe mail in ballots and the ballots from the troops over seas...it’s nothing different than what happens in the past only on a larger scale because of the Covid and civil unrest Trump has caused.
    lol, imagine being this clueless.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Depending on which camera is on. Lol

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Depending on which camera is on. Lol
    Lol. Keep denying. It’s on video and Trumps own party says there no evidence. The lawyers for Tripumo says there’s no evidence.

Talk about clueless...LMAO. One day you’ll graduate from sheep status.

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Lol. Keep denying. It’s on video and Trumps own party says there no evidence. The lawyers for Tripumo says there’s no evidence.

A Biden voter calling someone else a sheep is hilarious. So people born in the 19th century voting, and people being caught on tape throwing out ballots isn't evidence? I guess ballots for trump being found in a ditch isn't either

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Evidence of fraudulent voting is difficult to obtain. It's easy to cover up.
    Hater = Realist

Biden wins.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Biden wins.
    For now, but the Trump legal team is ready to present their evidence in court.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Congrats Comrades

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

- - - Updated - - -

the above 3 pics is why the media should not be in the business of calling races , its not their job and their call has no merit ..

Much like everything else in this past year, the Democrats advance a scheme that is simple to see through unless you were born yesterday, and then gaslight and shout down the opposition. A complete scam, as always. And for what? To make everything worse for everyone.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    For now, but the Trump legal team is ready to present their evidence in court.

Did you vote for Biden? If yes, what policies did Biden bring to the table that made you vote for him?
    Hater = Realist