Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ravens: Predictions.

Senior Member Array title="SteeleReign is a name known to all">

Re: Ravens: Predictions.

So you think they'll let fans into the Ravens stadium AND play Renegade on their Jumbo?

You do know the game is in Bal'mer, right?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    I don't know about that. Five thousand Steelers fans and Renegade can strike fear into the heart of many an NFL team!
    Has someone posted the lip sync Renegade here yet?

- - - Updated - - -

https://mobile.twitter.com/KDPomp/status/1319830501964861445

I was referring to the ". . . almost always comes down to a FG. Homefield doesn't matter due to COVID" line. Not, "homefield doesn't matter in this game due to COVID."

But, context-wise, I can see how you could logically assume that. My fault for not being clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    Has someone posted the lip sync Renegade here yet?

- - - Updated - - -

That's the first time I've seen that.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

I was referring to the ". . . almost always comes down to a FG. Homefield doesn't matter due to COVID" line. Not, "homefield doesn't matter in this game due to COVID."

But, context-wise, I can see how you could logically assume that. My fault for not being clear.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the first time I've seen that.
    That is brilliant! First time I’ve seen. Woodley is hysterical, and Clark looks really in to it.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

25th regular season matchup between Tomlin and Harbaugh,a NFL record!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    That is brilliant! First time I’ve seen. Woodley is hysterical, and Clark looks really in to it.
    I love how they timed the hits to the beat (or tried to at least ). I wonder how many other teams have so many retired players still loyal to their team, and across so many generations. Ravens definitely (for as long as they've been around). Dallas has older players but I can't see any of the newer players being loyal except maybe Romo. SF is the same.

I love how they timed the hits to the beat (or tried to at least ). I wonder how many other teams have so many retired players still loyal to their team, and across so many generations. Ravens definitely (for as long as they've been around). Dallas has older players but I can't see any of the newer players being loyal except maybe Romo. SF is the same.
    The screen shakes when Heyward screams.

Wonder if they had to get permission from the NFL to produce it.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    25th regular season matchup between Tomlin and Harbaugh,a NFL record!
    I saw that. You could think of a few other HC’s that would have had more head-to-head matchups, but no. They now hold that record.

Harbaugh has a 13-11 lead in the regular season over Tomlin, but Tomlin is 3-1 in the postseason over Harbaugh. That’s a bigger difference IMO.

In other news...former Pro Bowler for the Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Colts Jimmy Orr passed away yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    I saw that. You could think of a few other HC’s that would have had more head-to-head matchups, but no. They now hold that record.

Harbaugh has a 13-11 lead in the regular season over Tomlin, but Tomlin is 3-1 in the postseason over Harbaugh. That’s a bigger difference IMO.

In other news...former Pro Bowler for the Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Colts Jimmy Orr passed away yesterday.
    Saw that about Orr in our local sports news this morning.

In fact,this is 2-1 for Tomlin In the playoffs but overall this is such a close rivalry!Almost Half of his games since 2008 have been decided by 4 points or less!._._Best rivalries in sports in the last 12 years at least!

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

I predict 7-0. I don't care what the sore is as long as that happens. Lamar Jackson is no passer, take away Andrews and he'll struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Six Rings View Post
    I predict 7-0. I don't care what the sore is as long as that happens. Lamar Jackson is no passer, take away Andrews and he'll struggle.
    But....who do you want to be sore?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I’m sticking with a 23-16 loss...I think that week makes a difference and I have them splitting this season so a home and home works...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    But....who do you want to be sore?
    I want LJ to be sore.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I can’t stop thinking that last years team took the Ravens to OT with a hodge-podge QB effort. Remember Samuels and the wildcat? If JuJu doesn’t fumble (which he knew was coming), they most likely win that game.

They lose a throw away game at the end of the season to the Ravens second string with Duck at QB but it wasn’t as bad as the score indicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I can’t stop thinking that last years team took the Ravens to OT with a hodge-podge QB effort. Remember Samuels and the wildcat? If JuJu doesn’t fumble (which he knew was coming), they most likely win that game.

They lose a throw away game at the end of the season to the Ravens second string with Duck at QB but it wasn’t as bad as the score indicated.
    One thing I’ll give Tomlin props for is that in a pinch, he seems to be willing to expand the play calling on offense to try and score. Baltimore seems willing to try trickery on special teams (Koch is the highest-rated passer in the NFL lol), but not on offense.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Used to love that show in the 80s!

Blitz Lamar?

2 great head coach!

One thing I’ll give Tomlin props for is that in a pinch, he seems to be willing to expand the play calling on offense to try and score. Baltimore seems willing to try trickery on special teams (Koch is the highest-rated passer in the NFL lol), but not on offense.
    It’s not exactly “trickery” it’s more like “trickeration”.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post

I really thought they would have won if Mason didn't get knocked out. He was playing well till he took one to the chin. Though they were playing the Ravens' backups, even if they won that game, it wouldn't have really counted in my eyes as an actual win against the Ravens.

I am not putting a huge stock on the week 17 of last year since the steelers had the worst offense in the league at this point and our defense was completely tired and this game had become an irrelevant game because the steelers had no control on their destiny and the titans had a huge early lead in their games against the Texans backups.Our season were like over after the first quarter.