Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Only 1 interception after 5 games for Ben!

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Only 1 interception after 5 games for Ben!

Do you agree with me that the fact that Ben didn't longer have a big ego at the WR position helped Ben a lot to lower his interception numbers?

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Do you agree with me that the fact that Ben didn't longer have a big ego at the WR position helped Ben a lot to lower his interception numbers?
    I think it’s a little bit of a wash. Ben forced things to AB, but AB also bailed him out.

What I’m seeing is Ben not focusing on ONE player, but rather on a bevy of amazing targets. “Where’s the mismatch?... oh, a safety is in DJ... I’ll go there.” I also know that Ben sees JuJu as his new Heeeeeath: when Ben “needs” a first down, he locates 19.

I also think that bringing Josh Dobbs back has helped. Dobbs is great at analyzing plays, and Ben listens to him between series.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I think it’s a little bit of a wash. Ben forced things to AB, but AB also bailed him out.

What I’m seeing is Ben not focusing on ONE player, but rather on a bevy of amazing targets. “Where’s the mismatch?... oh, a safety is in DJ... I’ll go there.” I also know that Ben sees JuJu as his new Heeeeeath: when Ben “needs” a first down, he locates 19.

I also think that bringing Josh Dobbs back has helped. Dobbs is great at analyzing plays, and Ben listens to him between series.
    It was cool watching the two of them on the sideline strategizing.

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

Yes I like the fact Ben & Josh are talking to each other on the sidelines and, just wonder why Mason is never around during these times.