Thread: Bill O'Brien

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Bill O'Brien

Not a good HC, but as GM he is almost on the level of Matt Millen

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Re: Bill O'Brien

Never ever ever hire a twig from the Bellicheck coaching tree

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

More power for Bill...

Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a reputation beyond repute"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Jungle Fruit Champion!

about damn time!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Better late than never. Too bad they already lost a whole lot before they did though

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

When you look at his moves as GM, he really did that team so wrong...

I get sad when I see guys like him and Hue Jackson get fired...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    When you look at his moves as GM, he really did that team so wrong...

I get sad when I see guys like him and Hue Jackson get fired...

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

I don't think he's the type but I hope if Tomlin ever insists on being GM they let him walk. Name one situation where is has worked out. These clubs are idiots to not have some checks and balances

Merry Christmas

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    I don't think he's the type but I hope if Tomlin ever insists on being GM they let him walk. Name one situation where is has worked out. These clubs are idiots to not have some checks and balances

I think Andy Reid May have been GM (or a facsimile there of) in Philadelphia for quite sometime. That worked out as best it could...I guess...

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

I think Andy Reid May have been GM (or a facsimile there of) in Philadelphia for quite sometime. That worked out as best it could...I guess...
    He was, but they never won with him like that as a matter of fact they were dominate from 2002-2004 and choked in the playoffs until finally reaching the SB in 2004, where McNabb choked again (although this was at the height of the Patriots cheating).

I really think the Steelers would have made the SB in 2004 and crushed the Eagles if the Pats didn't film both teams and know all their signals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    He was, but they never won with him like that as a matter of fact they were dominate from 2002-2004 and choked in the playoffs until finally reaching the SB in 2004, where McNabb choked again (although this was at the height of the Patriots cheating).

I really think the Steelers would have made the SB in 2004 and crushed the Eagles if the Pats didn't film both teams and know all their signals.
    The Eagles won and they were very successful. Did they win a Super Bowl? No. But Reid was a successful GM/Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    His problem was he wanted control of every single thing including the controller and everything. He’s a freak when it comes to that and was his downfall. Glad to see JJ got rid of him.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

The Eagles won and they were very successful. Did they win a Super Bowl? No. But Reid was a successful GM/Coach.
    Growing up in Philly most of my friends are Eagles fans, and they hated Reid being both. Going off just what they are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Growing up in Philly most of my friends are Eagles fans, and they hated Reid being both. Going off just what they are saying.
    I don’t know if that’s a whole. From Philly area as well and a lot of them hated that they were “choking” at the time but a lot of them liked Reid and would take him back over Andy Reid Lite...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I don’t know if that’s a whole. From Philly area as well and a lot of them hated that they were “choking” at the time but a lot of them liked Reid and would take him back over Andy Reid Lite...
    That’s my take as well. Timeouts and click management were the big gripes. Still a bit of a problem for Reid, but they’re winning so big it doesn’t matter.

Reid the GM certainly brought in some talented players. WR was a bit of an issue, but more good than bad.