Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The President and First Lady Have Tested Positive for COVID 19

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Re: The President and First Lady Have Tested Positive for COVID 19

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    Bullshit?
    You need to read up on the ties to Russia Trump has via: Michael Flynn, Carter Page, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Felix Sater...just to name a few.
    Fake news...right?
    And china owns biden.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    I guess you and civility don't go together
    A Trump supporter criticizing someone for a lack of civility...that’s rich.

Your hero sets the benchmark for uncivil rhetoric.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    I saw a poll that said 40 percent of libs want Trump to die. .
    Do you have the link to that poll? I would be curious to see it.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

A Trump supporter criticizing someone for a lack of civility...that’s rich.

Your hero sets the benchmark for uncivil rhetoric.
    Whose side has burned down multiple businesses, harassed multiple innocent people, and has caused general civil unrest across multiple cities

Whose side killed a young mom for expressing beliefs other than their own?
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-matter.html

Complaining about the other side setting benchmark for lack of civility while your side has been the masters of lack of civility. Another example of liberals accusing people they don't agree with of doing things they do themselves.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

You keep bringing up Obama.
    Trump is the current president.
    Typical deflect when you have no valid point to argue. So you have NO problem with an outgoing President using his power to spy on the other party before, during and AFTER the election when his current Secretary of State was running to fill his seat?

I can't wait to hear your take on that.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Do you have the link to that poll? I would be curious to see it.
    I may have had too many cocktails , only link I could find was stating they were happy he caught wuhan flu.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-coronavirus/

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

I may have had too many cocktails , only link I could find was stating they were happy he caught wuhan flu.

BREITBART Poll: 40% of Democrats ‘Happy’ Trump Contracted the Chinese Coronavirus
    Nothing suspicious about that?

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Thanks. Looks like it was an "opt-in" poll, which is what Morning Consult conducts. Cant really see the methodology, but lets consider there is some room for error and it could be less, or more. Even if its 30%, its a significant number, but they asked how people feel and "happy", "sad", "surprised", "indifferent" were options.

For those that were not sad, surprised or indifferent....then happy is the best answer. Some of those may be happy that he will experience, what millions of americans have already experienced and he has downplayed. They may not be happy that he has a virus with an odds mortality factor of about 5% with his age and medical conditions.

Some may just be happy to see Trump with Covid, as he showed a degree of happiness at the misfortunate illness of political opponents. "An eye for an eye", so to speak. In the end, I am not surprised to see those numbers, now that I know the options of what respondents had to choose from.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Ah, the obligatory "That's a right-wing source - must automatically be fake!"

https://morningconsult.com/form/reac...id/#section-51

Conducted on behalf of Politico. That ultra-radical far-right conspiracy rag.

Spoken like a true idiot, as usual. I know, how about another animal picture, that always makes you look smart.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Whose side has burned down multiple businesses, harassed multiple innocent people, and has caused general civil unrest across multiple cities

Whose side killed a young mom for expressing beliefs other than their own?
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-matter.html

Complaining about the other side setting benchmark for lack of civility while your side has been the masters of lack of civility. Another example of liberals accusing people they don't agree with of doing things they do themselves.
    You keep posting this same nonsense everywhere. And even the articles you provide debunk your version. This wasn't some innocent mom hanging out with her kids in the park. She was a woman, who happened to have children, hanging out with people at 3:00 in the morning in an area of town that is known for less than ideal goings on. Her group encountered another group that was out and about. I'm sure at 3 in the morning both groups were sober and studying the good book or something. Words were exchanged by BOTH groups. Momma or her group busted out some racial slurs. The other group countered with the idea that maybe that wasn't cool. Both sides pulled guns. Everyone decided they didn't want to shoot it out. Then, someone decided they did want to shoot it out and our heroine got caught in a tragedy.

But yes, this is proof that hordes of BLM supporters are awaiting outside your house right now to kill innocent people while they go about their normal day. Is it good that this woman is dead? Not at all. But is it surprising that if you go around hurling racists names at random groups of people at dark o'clock in the morning in a known shady part of town AND pull some pistols out that someone is going to get shot? Unfortunately, not at all.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Thanks. Looks like it was an "opt-in" poll, which is what Morning Consult conducts. Cant really see the methodology, but lets consider there is some room for error and it could be less, or more. Even if its 30%, its a significant number, but they asked how people feel and "happy", "sad", "surprised", "indifferent" were options.

For those that were not sad, surprised or indifferent....then happy is the best answer. Some of those may be happy that he will experience, what millions of americans have already experienced and he has downplayed. They may not be happy that he has a virus with an odds mortality factor of about 5% with his age and medical conditions.

Some may just be happy to see Trump with Covid, as he showed a degree of happiness at the misfortunate illness of political opponents. "An eye for an eye", so to speak. In the end, I am not surprised to see those numbers, now that I know the options of what respondents had to choose from.
    So actually understanding how data is collected and analyzed is important to understanding the results? Psssshhhhhaaawwww. Get out of here you liberal elite indoctrinator! Must have learned that all from some teacher who just was spouting out nonsense because they don't know how to actually do anything useful.

Also the poll was 905 voters with a 3% error margin. That starts putting some of those numbers as basically the same. And assume that 900 voters is split in half. About 5 people is a point in the poll. Change, 10 responses...entire chart is different.

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Typical deflect when you have no valid point to argue. So you have NO problem with an outgoing President using his power to spy on the other party before, during and AFTER the election when his current Secretary of State was running to fill his seat?

I can't wait to hear your take on that.
    The real deflection occurs when you bring up Obama as a response to any criticism of Trump. That’s my take.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

BTW Trump no longer needs to wear a mask after he recovers and that will probably drive some of the people here nuts.

Sorry haters:

Doctor Sean Dooley says President @realDonaldTrump continues to improve: He remains without fever since Friday morning, his vital signs are stable, and he's walking around the White House Medical Unit! pic.twitter.com/iOX48Dmloo

— Team Trump (Text VOTE to 88022) (@TeamTrump) October 4, 2020
    Because of how well he is doing, Trump is likely to be discharged in the next couple of days, but as early as tomorrow.

"Today, he feels well. He's been up and around. Our plan for today is to have him eat and drink, be up and out of bed as much as possible, to be mobile," Dr. Brian Garibaldi explained. "And if he continues to look and feel as well as he does today, our hope is that we can plan for a discharge, as early as tomorrow, to the White House, where he can continue his treatment course."
    Last edited by EzraTank; 10-04-2020 at 02:48 PM.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

The real deflection occurs when you bring up Obama as a response to any criticism of Trump. That’s my take.
    No different than Bbbbush getting blamed for obamas crap 8 years. Its either Dubyas fault or you’re a racist if obama criticized.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Do we believe any POLLs? I mean who are they polling and how? I don't answer any call I don't recognize the number the large majority of my friends are the same. If it's an oot in poll on the internet it can't be trusted without some bias. I never click polls online. Waste of time.

So who are they polling and how?

I think they are useless

Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Do we believe any POLLs? I mean who are they polling and how? I don't answer any call I don't recognize the number the large majority of my friends are the same. If it's an oot in poll on the internet it can't be trusted without some bias. I never click polls online. Waste of time.

So who are they polling and how?

I think they are useless

Polls predicted a Hillary blowout in 2016, we all know how that worked out.

- - - Updated - - -

Answer the question.

Do you have a problem with an outgoing President using his power to spy on the other party before, during and AFTER the election when his current Secretary of State was running to fill his seat?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    So you have NO problem with an outgoing President using his power to spy on the other party before, during and AFTER the election .................................
    Trump should be spied on day and night.

- - - Updated - - -

If your not spying on Trump you're being negligent:

Poe's “The Masque of the Red Death”

In a country decimated by an epidemic known as the Red Death, a ruler named Prince Prospero seeks refuge for himself and his courtiers behind the walls of his compound. Amid other distractions, he throws a masked ball at which a stranger dressed in red appears. This figure is none other than the Death itself, and in its presence, first the prince and then his entourage “one by one dropped … in the blood-bedewed halls of their revel, and died each in the despairing posture of his fall.”

The mostly unmasked, packed-in crowd at the White House Rose Garden announcement of Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the Supreme Court.
    (Amy Rossetti / White House)

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2020-10-03/donald-trump-coronavirus-rose-garden-edgar-allan-poe-masque-of-red-death

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    Why did Trump have to go to Walter Reed? All he had to do was inject himself with disinfectant. Right? RIGHT?
    I was hoping to see the insertion of the ultraviolet light myself .
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    You keep posting this same nonsense everywhere. And even the articles you provide debunk your version. This wasn't some innocent mom hanging out with her kids in the park. She was a woman, who happened to have children, hanging out with people at 3:00 in the morning in an area of town that is known for less than ideal goings on. Her group encountered another group that was out and about. I'm sure at 3 in the morning both groups were sober and studying the good book or something. Words were exchanged by BOTH groups. Momma or her group busted out some racial slurs. The other group countered with the idea that maybe that wasn't cool. Both sides pulled guns. Everyone decided they didn't want to shoot it out. Then, someone decided they did want to shoot it out and our heroine got caught in a tragedy.

But yes, this is proof that hordes of BLM supporters are awaiting outside your house right now to kill innocent people while they go about their normal day. Is it good that this woman is dead? Not at all. But is it surprising that if you go around hurling racists names at random groups of people at dark o'clock in the morning in a known shady part of town AND pull some pistols out that someone is going to get shot? Unfortunately, not at all.
    "Don't believe the evidence of your own eyes and ears. What The Party says must be true. You see, it is you who is the one who doesn't understand. Trust what The Party says. We demand it."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    "Don't believe the evidence of your own eyes and ears. What The Party says must be true. You see, it is you who is the one who doesn't understand. Trust what The Party says. We demand it."
    Or you know, read the article the OP provided. OR if you don't want to do that...consider why taking drugs or having an open warrant justifies the cops murdering you but getting into an altercation and brandishing handguns is a sorrowful tragedy caused by horrific predators murdering innocent mothers leaving bereft orphans?

But cool attempt at mangling Orwell. The quote you were looking for is "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

I can't believe this. Trump supporter being interviewed in front of Walter Reed, no mask. Interviewer, no mask. It's suppose to be live so you may not see what I saw. Don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    I can't believe this. Trump supporter being interviewed in front of Walter Reed, no mask. Interviewer, no mask. It's suppose to be live so you may not see what I saw. Don't know.

Your problem is you see more wrong with an interview with non mask wearers Than you do with antifa and blm burning , looting and committing violence as long as they are masked. Well its one of your problems anyway.

Your problem is you see more wrong with an interview with non mask wearers Than you do with antifa and blm burning , looting and committing violence as long as they are masked. Well its one of your problems anyway.
    As if you have any idea how I feel about "burning, looting and committing violence".

So damn what, they are choosing to take their chances . Get over what other people do . We are all free to do as we wish and you can lock your doors and live a hermit life.

Merry Christmas

As if you have any idea how I feel about "burning, looting and committing violence".
    I would guess you feel it’s justified and reparations need to be given. Pretty hard to make educated guess when you mainly post monkey pics though.

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    We are all free to do as we wish and you can lock your doors and live a hermit life.
    As if being smart and wearing a mask in public has anything to do with living like a hermit.

I would guess you feel it’s justified and reparations need to be given. Pretty hard to make educated guess when you mainly post monkey pics though.
    I suspect you guess a lot. BTW, how the hell did reparations get into this? How do you go from being smart during a pandemic to reparations?

I suspect you guess a lot. BTW, how the hell did reparations get into this? How do you go from being smart during a pandemic to reparations?
    Pretty nice leap huh. LMAO

Merry Christmas

I suspect you guess a lot. BTW, how the hell did reparations get into this?
    Because they are part of the angry scared person pre-loaded talking points. It isn't like many here are coming up with this on their own. Ever notice how they never bring anything up until 12-124 hours after its already been filtered through Twitter, YouTube, or right wing news radio? I mean why bother to come up with opinions, evidence, and ideas on your own when you can just wait for the internet to do it for you.