Thread: Maurkice Pouncey joins Stephon Tuitt using brain

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Maurkice Pouncey joins Stephon Tuitt using brain

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...tim-on-helmet/

Good for him. I really wish EVERYONE would wait for all the facts before passing judgement on anything. There are a few shitty cops, and they need to be weeded out but the way one major political party and people are treating all the good cops has to stop.

Oh and Google Antwon Rose Jr. He wasn't a good person, not that he deserved to be shot in the back but "honoring" someone like that is not something I would do either. He and his friends had just committed a drive by shooting and shot a 22 year old male so let's not pretend he was on his way home from Sunday school choir practice.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Maurkice Pouncey joins Stephon Tuitt using brain

Sadly they rushed on this for political reasons, but glad pouncey learned his lesson

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has much to be proud of"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Re: Maurkice Pouncey joins Stephon Tuitt using brain

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...tim-on-helmet/

Good for him. I really wish EVERYONE would wait for all the facts before passing judgement on anything. There are a few shitty cops, and they need to be weeded out but the way one major political party and people are treating all the good cops has to stop.

Oh and Google Antwon Rose Jr. He wasn't a good person, not that he deserved to be shot in the back but "honoring" someone like that is not something I would do either. He and his friends had just committed a drive by shooting and shot a 22 year old male so let's not pretend he was on his way home from Sunday school choir practice.
    But, but, haven't you seen his 8th grade picture the media is shoving down our throats?