Thread: 2020 Players to watch this college season.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

2020 Players to watch this college season.

Starting a watch-list thread.

This is the 2nd week of watching Arkansas State Red Wolves play and 2 players have stood out both weeks and are worth keeping an eye on this season.

1. Jr WR Jonathan Adams, 6’3”-220
    2. Sr DL Forrest Merrill, 6’1”-338

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: 2020 Players to watch this college season.

Jonathan Adams: High School footage but look at the catch radius and foot speed. Again, 6'3" and 220lbs.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4739816...d8b70828e8501d

AND he returns punts.

Asante Samuels Jr with 2 INTs in the first half vs GaTech.

Sean Dykes, TE University of Memphis vs Ark State: 10 rec, 137yards, 2TDs. 6'2"-224lbs.

Sean Dykes highlights vs A-State: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy0KsYyTdLA

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Asante Samuels Jr with 2 INTs in the first half vs GaTech.
    With Haden aging and Hilton and Sutton being free agents, cornerback could be an option early.

Samuels Jr is someone to watch. If he declares he checks all the boxes of a Steeler. Underclassman, NFL bloodline.
    "I like football. I like football season and all the things that go with it." -Bill Belichick.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Zach Wilson, QB from BYU.

Fast rising prospect. He could be in the conversation behind Lawrence as the draft top QB's.
    "I like football. I like football season and all the things that go with it." -Bill Belichick.