Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 Players to watch this college season.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: 2020 Players to watch this college season.

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    If we don't get a QB in the 1st round, I'm for Creed
    Sort of like the year that we took Pouncey. It’s the perfect time for a talent like Creed to choose to enter the draft... just as we need a center.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I know that we all want O-line and a RB, but imagine this defense with a stud ILB. I’ll add this name to our R1 mix:

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, ILB/SS, Norte Dame

On running downs, he’s an ILB. On passing downs, he’s a DB. He is Derwin James / Jamal Adams, part II.
    There are several hybrid guys that I'd love to see go to the Steelers. Figure out the position later.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    There are several hybrid guys that I'd love to see go to the Steelers. Figure out the position later.
    Please, list them here.

I think we could draft an ILB/SS in any round of this draft. Early if we want to replace Spillane immediately; later if we go with Spillane (and wait for the rookie to develop).

I know that we all want O-line and a RB, but imagine this defense with a stud ILB. I’ll add this name to our R1 mix:

On running downs, he’s an ILB. On passing downs, he’s a DB. He is Derwin James / Jamal Adams, part II.
    FYI: Darius Leonard dropped weight this season, and played at 218. Likewise, years ago, James Farrior dropped down to 218 in order to become the Winged God of Coverage. Joking aside, James and Adams play like LBs... and so can Owusu-Koramoah.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I started a thread on LBs last night just for this exact same reason. There are some exciting LB prospects in this draft.
    Time to get excited about LBs again.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Please, list them here.

I think we could draft an ILB/SS in any round of this draft. Early if we want to replace Spillane immediately; later if we go with Spillane (and wait for the rookie to develop).
    The one guy I know of is the dude with the long name from FSU but I have read he could go really high.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

The one guy I know of is the dude with the long name from FSU but I have read he could go really high.
    You must take a look at Mizzou ILB Nick Bolton. Mike Hilton blitz ability, Vince Williams hit power, can cover in zone or 'B level' receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    You must take a look at Mizzou ILB Nick Bolton. Mike Hilton blitz ability, Vince Williams hit power, can cover in zone or 'B level' receivers.
    Will do! I'm still looking at the great stuff you put in your other thread.

Dude I've read about and I'm just going on others reports: Hamsah Nasirildeen..

Don't even know if he declared. I totally bailed on college this year.

Will do! I'm still looking at the great stuff you put in your other thread.

Dude I've read about and I'm just going on others reports: Hamsah Nasirildeen..

Don't even know if he declared. I totally bailed on college this year.
    He declared.
    https://www.tomahawknation.com/flori...ge-roster-back

and he'll be playing in the Senior Bowl
    https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-senior...u-need-to-know

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

No “in person” combine this year. All the more reason to unload draft picks in trades...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    No “in person” combine this year. All the more reason to unload draft picks in trades...
    Actually, IMO, relying on game tape (as opposed to watching guys running around in shorts) might make this one of the more accurate drafts in recent history.

See: DK Metcalf

Senior Member Array title="crcsnail has a spectacular aura about"> crcsnail's Avatar

Don’t get a lot of college footie in uk . But did get to see the semi final? And final . The running back called sermon? Looked good and obviously got injured at start of final game . I was looking forward to watching him in the final against Alabama . Is he a good prospect
    ?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Actually, IMO, relying on game tape (as opposed to watching guys running around in shorts) might make this one of the more accurate drafts in recent history.

See: DK Metcalf
    True. I’ve always been an advocate of watching college (and high school) game tape more so than the “measurements”. See Justin Herbert/Willie Parker...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler