Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OBJ ...... not a good look

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

OBJ ...... not a good look

he has gone and gotten himself into a really "shitty" situation this time ....
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: OBJ ...... not a good look

Cleveland Steamers

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

he is on the right team ... the stains ......browns.....

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Meh...

2020 Najeh Davenport.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I can't think of any story so entertaining since that time La'El Collins got a rimjob from a hooker and refused to pay.

Allegedly, of course.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

he has gone and gotten himself into a really "shitty" situation this time ....

what did I miss?
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    what did I miss?
    its been reported that when he is having a good time with a lady friend he likes them to take a shit on him ........

I have heard of Golden Showers but this is something new to me , not sure how anyone would enjoy such a thing but I mean he is a "Brown" guess that is a match made in heaven after all

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Two girls one cup.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Lol

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

So he really likes being Clevelands "Number Two" receiver.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    I see what you did there.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    THis only works if you had the Ron Burgundy avatar.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    THis only works if you had the Ron Burgundy avatar.
    Yes, everybody knows those rating systems are flawed...they dont take into account homes that have multiple TV's and other such things.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

If I was ODB, I would be throwing things as well. Massive game against your biggest division rival. You are your team's most dynamic offensive player. Targeted 4 times? And you were down by multiple scores for the entire game. I think he gets far too much crap in the media for these outbursts. While I only watch full Browns games when they play the Steelers, I see a passionate player who seems prepared to play each game. Often looking far more prepared than his teammates.

I admit that the Browns sucker me every season. I look that the depth chart and I see a team that should be a serious contender for the AFC North title. Then they go and meltdown in every big game. Just hard to understand. At this point, I have to agree with the article in the other thread -- it is a Baker Mayfield issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    If I was ODB, I would be throwing things as well. Massive game against your biggest division rival. You are your team's most dynamic offensive player. Targeted 4 times? And you were down by multiple scores for the entire game. I think he gets far too much crap in the media for these outbursts. While I only watch full Browns games when they play the Steelers, I see a passionate player who seems prepared to play each game. Often looking far more prepared than his teammates.

I admit that the Browns sucker me every season. I look that the depth chart and I see a team that should be a serious contender for the AFC North title. Then they go and meltdown in every big game. Just hard to understand. At this point, I have to agree with the article in the other thread -- it is a Baker Mayfield issue.
    Maybe you're right, but that also depends on whether OBJ was often doubled in this game ... Sometimes it's not a good idea for a QB to force things too much

But at the same time the HC of the Browns were the OC of the vikings last year and at times their top two WRs were frustrated with their use so it's also up to the coaches to find a way that their best player is more involved in the game

The other problem for the Browns is that they don't have a good 3rd WR on their team, so it's easier for opposing teams to focus on their best players.

And yes, Baker is a problem and this is under the radar by the media...His stats against the steelers and Ravens are awful.He has a very weak 6.4 YPA despite a great running game.Worst QB in the AFC north.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I still like AB over OBJ...

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Off topic but that Mary Kay Cabot posts some really misleading tweets. Cam Heyward politely got pissed off at her for spreading lies.

Pathetic

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Pathetic

No one said he was smart. I just argue he is a ridiculously gifted athlete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

No one said he was smart. I just argue he is a ridiculously gifted athlete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’ve always been in the camp that he’s not that great a receiver. I mean he’s good...but he’s not Julio Jones, AB, Michale Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins good.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I’ve always been in the camp that he’s not that great a receiver. I mean he’s good...but he’s not Julio Jones, AB, Michale Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins good.
    Same here. I think he's been WAY overrated due to one catch he made against the Cowboys almost 6 years ago.

He's a very good WR, but as far as the pecking order of NFL WRs goes, he's strictly 2nd tier, IMO.

OBJ ...... not a good look

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Same here. I think he's been WAY overrated due to one catch he made against the Cowboys almost 6 years ago.

He's a very good WR, but as far as the pecking order of NFL WRs goes, he's strictly 2nd tier, IMO.
    Same exact feelings. It was a great catch, but, you see catches just as good, if not better, on a weekly basis.

Sure. How many guys are? I do think that he has got the skills to be that good. The question is whether or not Odell is the problem or a garbage Eli and a scared Baker are just not getting him the ball. I kinda think football fans would feel different about Beckham if Matt Ryan was throwing to him on a weekly basis for the past 3 years.

Same exact feelings. It was a great catch, but, you see catches just as good, if not better, on a weekly basis.
    And he has way too many drop in crucial situation like in the 3rd down and thing like that.

Sure. How many guys are? I do think that he has got the skills to be that good. The question is whether or not Odell is the problem or a garbage Eli and a scared Baker are just not getting him the ball. I kinda think football fans would feel different about Beckham if Matt Ryan was throwing to him on a weekly basis for the past 3 years.
    Point is that people try to put him in that upper tier but I think he’s actually far from it. I’m not sure I would feel different if Ryan, Stafford, Wilson or Ben were throwing him the ball. He runs a lot of crappy routes at times and drops simple catches...often. Then his attitude is on that bad half of the WR spectrum...

this guys catch in college was IMO just as good and guess what he couldnt make the Steelers roster and I think he is out of the league without ever playing a snap