Thread: RB Leonard Fournette is signing with the Buccaneers

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

RB Leonard Fournette is signing with the Buccaneers

One year contract...

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: RB Leonard Fournette is signing with the Buccaneers

Tampa bay got quite the paper championship built

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Tampa bay got quite the paper championship built
    still trying to figure out who's system is changing Toms or Bruce's because I do not see it working in Bruce's ....

Ben got the hell beat out of him in BA's system slow developing plays , lots of deep balls ... Tom is an old guy who doesn't like contact and who knows at this point how much he can take ...

and that 0-Line in Tampa ? are they even any good ? Alex Cappa (RG )is a fringe starter at best and a rookie is likely to start at RT (Wirfs) so the right side of that line IMO at least early on is a huge question mark and the LT Donovan Smith isnt anything to write home about either since we are talking 0-line ... Center Jensen is solid as is Marpet the LG ... but a lot of question marks on that line with a 43 year old QB under center
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    still trying to figure out who's system is changing Toms or Bruce's because I do not see it working in Bruce's ....

Ben got the hell beat out of him in BA's system slow developing plays , lots of deep balls ... Tom is an old guy who doesn't like contact and who knows at this point how much he can take ...

and that 0-Line in Tampa ? are they even any good ? Alex Cappa (RG )is a fringe starter at best and a rookie is likely to start at RT (Wirfs) so the right side of that line IMO at least early on is a huge question mark and the LT Donovan Smith isnt anything to write home about either since we are talking 0-line ... Center Jensen is solid as is Marpet the LG ... but a lot of question marks on that line with a 43 year old QB under center
    You ain't kidding.
    Jameis was sacked 47 times last year in Tampa Bay lol.

With a 43 years old QB, I don't think Arians is going to be stupid and use Brady as Roethlisberger when he was 26, but we'll see.

Exactly what I'm thinking

Great quote by Arians!

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Great quote by Arians!

while impart true .... TOP is important for your defense to get a rest and not have their backs against the wall all the time ... so while you want to score you also should be looking to give them some semblance of a break a few deep balls that fall incomplete can make a short rest on the bench

while impart true .... TOP is important for your defense to get a rest and not have their backs against the wall all the time ... so while you want to score you also should be looking to give them some semblance of a break a few deep balls that fall incomplete can make a short rest on the bench
    TOP is important if you have the lead in the second half but the two things that kill a defense and a team are the turnovers and the 3 and outs on offense.

But it's important to not focus too much on this stats, otherwise you're going to need to be great in 3rd down since the team will have a lot of them.It also depends on how your team is built.

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

With a 43 years old QB, I don't think Arians is going to be stupid and use Brady as Roethlisberger when he was 26, but we'll see.
    Right, no way with Brady you use a system with "slow developing plays , lots of deep balls"

Quote Originally Posted by tom444 View Post
    Right, no way with Brady you use a system with "slow developing plays , lots of deep balls"
    seeing is believing ... he has ran the same basic system as long as he has been in the league and held enough power to do so regardless of his personnel ...

will that change ? I wouldn't hold my breath waiting

Banned Array title="tom444 has a reputation beyond repute">

seeing is believing ... he has ran the same basic system as long as he has been in the league and held enough power to do so regardless of his personnel ...

will that change ? I wouldn't hold my breath waiting
    Well, if he wants to use a screwdriver to bang nails he can be my guest.

As for the main topic, unless he came for 0 money I wouldn't have Leonard Fournette in my locker room.

Well given the way he called plays in Pittsburgh as OC, I wouldn't be so dismissive of such a scenario

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Well given the way he called plays in Pittsburgh as OC, I wouldn't be so dismissive of such a scenario
    I think Brady is going to have control of the offense for the most part,like it was the case with Peyton Manning in Denver but we will see.

- - - Updated - - -

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Patriots vs Buccaneers Superbowl. You rooting for TB12/Arians or Bellicheat/Kraft? OR,

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Patriots vs Buccaneers Superbowl. You rooting for TB12/Arians or Bellicheat/Kraft? OR,
    Tampa, I am one of few on here who loves Arians. I still hate patriots and their bandwagon fans, Oddly enough I hope Bucs do well.