Thread: The Chiefs are finalizing new six-year contracts with coach Andy Reid and GM Brett Veach

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

The Chiefs are finalizing new six-year contracts with coach Andy Reid and GM Brett Veach

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: The Chiefs are finalizing new six-year contracts with coach Andy Reid and GM Brett Veach

Chiefs making every effort possible to keep their core together. Good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: The Chiefs are finalizing new six-year contracts with coach Andy Reid and GM Brett Veach

Keep everyone as much together as possible. They've built a team that could potentially dominate the AFC for the next decade

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

The 'downside' potentially is how to keep everyone hungry and not get complacent. You put in the same work for ring 2 that you put in for ring 1. Many players/coaches don't do that and let off. The last team to repeat as champs was 2004/2005 to show my point. The potential is there, will they continue to put the work in is the question.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

That's good for the Chiefs. If I was Andy I would be out at the end unless they threw silly $ at me. The NFL will be looking for fans in 5 years too.
    All Defense!