Thread: Randy Fichtner ‘Excited About Paxton Lynch’, Declares ‘Open Competition’ For No. 3 QB

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Randy Fichtner ‘Excited About Paxton Lynch’, Declares ‘Open Competition’ For No. 3 QB

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Randy Fichtner ‘Excited About Paxton Lynch’, Declares ‘Open Competition’ For No. 3 QB

Barring injury, I don’t see a way he doesn’t beat out Hodges and maybe he challenges for the #2 spot...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Squeegee Thompson has a brilliant future"> Squeegee Thompson's Avatar

Re: Randy Fichtner ‘Excited About Paxton Lynch’, Declares ‘Open Competition’ For No. 3 QB

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Barring injury, I don’t see a way he doesn’t beat out Hodges and maybe he challenges for the #2 spot...
    He should beat out Hodges strictly on talent and arm strength. I don't think he'll ever beat out Rudolph due to his work ethic concerns. He had an NFL organization handed to him on a silver platter in Denver, but never had the desire or work ethic to take that opportunity and maximize it. To me, it just doesn't seem plausible that the passion will magically emerge when you're just trying to make a roster.

Stranger things have happened, but to me he's just another in a long list of QB's that John Elway fell in love with who had a million-dollar arm and a 10-cent head.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

When it comes to mental/maturity issues, those rarely if ever fix themselves.