Thread: Terrelle Pryor interested in joining Steelers, has talked to Patriots

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Terrelle Pryor interested in joining Steelers, has talked to Patriots

Former WPIAL superstar Terrelle Pryor wants to get back into the National Football League.

And the Jeannette Jayhawk alum says he’d prefer to play with either New England or his hometown Steelers.

Pryor tells TMZ that he’s been in touch with approximately five teams. The free agent wide receiver and former quarterback said the Patriots were on that list. He didn’t specify that the Steelers were, but he talked around it and sounded interested at the prospect of a homecoming.

Or going to Foxborough.

“Those two are very intriguing,” Pryor says. “Especially (Patriots quarterback) Cam Newton. I’ve been a big fan of him throughout the years … And, obviously, Big Ben (Roethlisberger), that’s my hometown of Pittsburgh, so that’s just two teams that I really want to play for.”

Pryor says that because of the coronavirus pandemic, he hasn’t been able to get a tryout with any club as of yet.

read more

https://triblive.com/sports/former-w...d-to-patriots/

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Terrelle Pryor interested in joining Steelers, has talked to Patriots

It’d be very hard to beat out Switzer.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Pryor did not even have a job last year. Not to sound harsh, but why would a team want to sign him?

He had one solid year as a receiver in 2016 with Cleveland, he has done nothing since.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I’d invite him to camp. No problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

The Corn Shucking Hippie Array title="IowaSteeler927 is a name known to all"> IowaSteeler927's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    Pryor did not even have a job last year. Not to sound harsh, but why would a team want to sign him?

He had one solid year as a receiver in 2016 with Cleveland, he has done nothing since.
    Exactly! My feelings as well regarding Pryor. I think it must be a slow sports news day if they're bringing up Pryor again.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.