Thread: Wow...

Senior Member Array title="SteelersinCA is an unknown quantity at this point">

Yes, I like the topic review part, shit is dope.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

How did they set up this good a site this fast??

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    How did they set up this good a site this fast??
    We've been talking about this for the last several months because of strange happenings involving a certain former board owner whose name I shant mention, but we put it all together in basically 48 hours thanks to the awesome technie skills of Eric and Gary! I handled the "business end" and we all kept in constant communication via email and the phone. We were determined to keep everyone together and thus far, it looks like that is happening! I couldn't be more pleased and honored to have my Steelers family back!

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

You guys did an awesome job!

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Awesome work guys, it's going to look real nice when it's been up and running for a while, but great work!

Thee Conservative Steeler Array title="steel9guy is on a distinguished road"> steel9guy's Avatar

This forum is great. Great job to everyone who had a hand in creating it.

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post

I'll second that
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

Third!!
    http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20&dateline=127519049  3

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
    but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Make it forth!

You guys are simply awesome and I can't thank you enough for creating such a wonderful place!

Really hoopy frood Array title="ricardisimo is an unknown quantity at this point">

[Ahem,...] My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail or something... [cough, cough...]

Seriously, this is very cool. I will be quite honest with you, in two short days I have found several kindred spirits over at PlanetSteelers, so I will just have to be splitting my time here and there. I guess it's just as well. I don't know that you can have enough Steelers talk.

Kudos and thanks to you and Gary and Eric. You brought Bananalama along, and that's all that matters. Everything else is gravy.
    Why does God hate amputees?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82&dateline=127542714 7[/SIGPIC]

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

They need to hire you three to run the Pirates front office ... I'm just saying.

Senior Member Array title="BlastFurnace will become famous soon enough"> BlastFurnace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    We've been talking about this for the last several months because of strange happenings involving a certain former board owner whose name I shant mention, but we put it all together in basically 48 hours thanks to the awesome technie skills of Eric and Gary! I handled the "business end" and we all kept in constant communication via email and the phone. We were determined to keep everyone together and thus far, it looks like that is happening! I couldn't be more pleased and honored to have my Steelers family back!
    It's like we never left. Just a new home. Honestly, it has been a seamless transaction. You guys have done a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardisimo View Post
    [Ahem,...] My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail or something... [cough, cough...]

Seriously, this is very cool. I will be quite honest with you, in two short days I have found several kindred spirits over at PlanetSteelers, so I will just have to be splitting my time here and there. I guess it's just as well. I don't know that you can have enough Steelers talk.

Kudos and thanks to you and Gary and Eric. You brought Bananalama along, and that's all that matters. Everything else is gravy.
    Welcome join the trust!

Really hoopy frood Array title="ricardisimo is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
    Welcome join the trust!
    Done. This all still feels weird, but it feels good... like the first time I made it with a farm animal.
    Why does God hate amputees?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82&dateline=127542714 7[/SIGPIC]

Semi anonymous poster Array title="Kaeg is an unknown quantity at this point">

BRAVO!

Done. This all still feels weird, but it feels good... like the first time I made it with a farm animal.
    Well played sir, well played indeed.

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

Great job guys! You did it!!!

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

AKA xfl2001fan-GO BROWNS! Array title="GitNoLuv is on a distinguished road"> GitNoLuv's Avatar

HAHAHA Too funny!
    Official SteelUniverse Guru and BrainTrust Committee Chairman!!!

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Benguls still suck , Thank you

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Hey , anyway I can transfer my posts #'s from " another site " to this site , lol . I was so close to 1,000 posts , lol