https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/ga...per-bowl-wins/

I did not see the first 2 Steelers SuperBowls when they happened. I wasn't into football enough then to watch the games on TV(5/6 years old). But I did watch all the rest of them. Obviously they were ALL awesome because the Steelers won, but IF you were to choose which was your favorite, which one sticks out most favorably and why that one?

I think just for sentimental reasons I rank XL higher than most. Ben's first championship, Bus' last game, Cowher getting his big ONE, the return of the Steelers to the podium, so many reasons I enjoyed this win.

SuperBowl 43 was one of the best games I think I ever watched and it was a SuperBowl win for the Steelers only makes it sweeter. Harrison's TD return, Ben's last drive, Santonio's catch after his drop, just the overall excitement created in that game still gets the heart rate up whenever I see highlights.

1980 SuperBowl 14 vs the Rams was the first SuperBowl I watched in which I had an actual rooting interest. The last stand for the first dynasty. I think I remember this game most fondly because it was the first time for me that I felt that pride in the win I had heard everyone else talk about for so many years. I was already a Steelers fan but this was the game that made me understand the depth of being a fan.

SuperBowl 13 was the first time I watched a football game on TV from start to finish. I still didn't know all the rules of the game, any history of the teams, or really even player names. I became a Steelers fan because of this game and I watched the following season every week and that turned into my love for the game itself.

I guess after saying all this my favorite Steelers SuperBowl win was the 1980 SuperBowl14 game vs the Rams. You just can't top that feeling as a kid watching your team win it all. IF I had to pick a favorite.