Thread: BaldysBreakdowns:Paying tribute to first-ballot Hall of Famer, Troy Polamalu.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

BaldysBreakdowns:Paying tribute to first-ballot Hall of Famer, Troy Polamalu.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Re: BaldysBreakdowns:Paying tribute to first-ballot Hall of Famer, Troy Polamalu.

Amazing doesn't do it justice. Generational player no doubt. Thanks for sharing PB

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: BaldysBreakdowns:Paying tribute to first-ballot Hall of Famer, Troy Polamalu.

One of the all-time greats. One of the elites in NFL history.

The Corn Shucking Hippie Array title="IowaSteeler927 is a name known to all"> IowaSteeler927's Avatar

What I wouldn't give to have prime Troy Polamalu back on this squad. Miss watching him and those defensive units in general.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

As Dan Patrick states numerous times, he’d have loved to have a”Polamalu cam”. This would have been a camera dedicated to watching Troy the entire game. As Dan said, no one moved around/did more than Polamalu: pre-snap through the entire play (Polamalu was moving everywhere).

I still say that one of the greatest games that Troy had was a game against the Ravens (2010 playoffs) where he played FS and Ryan Clark played the “Troy” roll. It completely befuddled the Ravens.

FLACCO: Locate 43... locate 43... he’s playing deep... holy crap!!! where did 25 come from!?!

The Corn Shucking Hippie Array title="IowaSteeler927 is a name known to all"> IowaSteeler927's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    As Dan Patrick states numerous times, he’d have loved to have a”Polamalu cam”. This would have been a camera dedicated to watching Troy the entire game. As Dan said, no one moved around/did more than Polamalu: pre-snap through the entire play (Polamalu was moving everywhere).

I still say that one of the greatest games that Troy had was a game against the Ravens (2010 playoffs) where he played FS and Ryan Clark played the “Troy” roll. It completely befuddled the Ravens.

FLACCO: Locate 43... locate 43... he’s playing deep... holy crap!!! where did 25 come from!?!
    Would love to see them get another elite safety to pair with Minkah so that he could be allowed to do some of the stuff Troy did. Minkah has that natural instinct, I don't know that it's on 43's level, but he's pretty darn good in his own respect. Haven't seen enough from Edmunds so far to really be very impressed with him.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.