Thread: Is the current flawed replay system better or worse than no replay system?

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Is the current flawed replay system better or worse than no replay system?

Just curious what you guys think. Replay officials, challenge flags, limits, and calls that are or aren’t reviewable? Nobody really likes the current replay system, but is it better or worse than no replay system?

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Is the current flawed replay system better or worse than no replay system?

Better, at least some calls get a chance for replay.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Is the current flawed replay system better or worse than no replay system?

I can live with that but sometimes it's very frustrating like when the NFL didn't know what it was a catch in 2017 and it was nonsense and it was not just the Jesse James Catch,it was a problem in the NFL all season long,before or after that!...At least this is not longer a problem since that time

It's been a long time since Al Riveron would have been fired if I would have been the commissioner, but that's another story.

Pass inteference was too much and it was a mistake but I have no problem with the replay when it's for the turnovers since it's so big.